Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Revival of the Free Gear thread

Ok so like Eminem I'm cleaning out my closet and I have the following to pass on to the maggot community terms are the same as always buyer pays shipping and cost of a good six pack

NEW LISTING REALLY SWEET DEFINATELY WORTH CHECKING OUT!

1 Rose Copper Triad Lens- SOLD to Seldon

1 XL EMS 300 wt Fleece with a couple of holes in it

1 Carrera Ivan Goggles with yellow Photochromatic lens

1 70 oz camelback bladder with hose-SOLD

Pictures availible on request
    Last edited by laseranimal; 11-24-2004 at 06:08 AM.
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Road cycling shoes - TAKEN.
    Last edited by altagirl; 02-22-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: mark as sold
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Thumbs up

Edit

Nothing for free left.

Last edited by CaddyDaddy77; 05-04-2004 at 05:49 PM.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

laser, check your PM re the pack.

Does anybody have some ~150 cm skis that I could give to this girl? (DINMS I know does but anybody else?), will pay shipping plus 6 pack
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Originally posted by altagirl
    Free to a good home...

PM me if interested.

PM sent
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Bolle goggle extra lens
    rose, orange, brown, single racing lens

PM me

1 good gray darkside and one sploded gray darkside. These things were awesome. I had some amazing days on these boards. I'd hate to see them gather dust instead of doing what they love, stabbing hobos, err I mean skiing. If you need an extra board or think you can fix sploded ones these babies are yours.

MD9, how sploded we talking here? like "able to bend in half" sploded, or just "a big hole" sploded? and what's the length?
    "...And my quarter is ruined. My business lost about 200K in revenue.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

Originally posted by The Jackamo
    MD9, how sploded we talking here? like "able to bend in half" sploded, or just "a big hole" sploded? and what's the length?
    182 cm. I snapped the tail in half. It's still attached, but snapped. When Idris stayed at my place he seemed pretty sure he had a way to fix them, but then again the dude can fix anything.

could you send any pics? the_jackamo AT hotmail DOOOOT commercial, por favor.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

ONE Scarpa T-1 boot. Size 10. Right foot.

Salomon 850 demo binders.

Marker 9.1 titanium crap bindings. One damaged brake.

G3 ski leashes. metal cables with clips.

Originally posted by meatdrink9
    182 cm. I snapped the tail in half. It's still attached, but snapped. When Idris stayed at my place he seemed pretty sure he had a way to fix them, but then again the dude can fix anything.
    That seems pretty bad...currently my grey darksides have rivets in both tips and both tails holding them together. without seeing a pciture, I would say if you didn't snap the base, just epoxy in the offending cracks and use lots of clamps, possibly with some small pieces of wood to spread out the pressure if the area is a good size. I would put some rivets in the tail just in case.

Originally posted by homerjay

G3 ski leashes. metal cables with clips.
    damn why didn't I start this thread about three weeks ago before I paid $ for those
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Originally posted by Darkside
    That seems pretty bad...currently my grey darksides have rivets in both tips and both tails holding them together. without seeing a pciture, I would say if you didn't snap the base, just epoxy in the offending cracks and use lots of clamps, possibly with some small pieces of wood to spread out the pressure if the area is a good size. I would put some rivets in the tail just in case.
    The base is still intact. There's just a crack that runs sideways across the topsheet. It bends at that crack.

jackamo, I got your PM. I hope this answers your questions. I don't have any pics of the damage.

AKPM, I got your PM as well. If another actual maggot is interested in them and sounds like they know how to fix them and would put them to use I think I'd give them priority over your buddy. If after a few weeks no maggots want 'em your pal is welcome to them.

damage doesn't sound too bad. how much for shipping?

one pair Head F3 200cm straight mogul skis, cap construction. In awesome shape, mounted with Marker M52 poopy bindings. Pay the shipping and they're all yours.

damage doesn't sound too bad. how much for shipping?
    Prolly $20-30.

could you hold them for me for about a week? as a high school student with no job, $30 takes a while to accumulate.

no rush. They've been sitting in the basement for a year already. I hope you can put them to good use.

could you hold them for me for about a week? as a high school student with no job, $30 takes a while to accumulate.
    The Jackamo now goes on a week long spree of stealing milk money from the less fortunate of his high school.

DAMMIT! Who wanted that patagonia vest I have? Aldo? Arty? Who was it? I mean it this time!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

milk money? hells yes, i have $3 already...

I have a Thule roof rack that I am willing to give up for shipping and beer if anyone is interested. Should fit 6 pair of skis, and currently has a fit kit for an ealy 90's Subaru legacy on it. PM me if you are interested.
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

I potentially have a Giro nine.9 helmet, white, size M, with normal chinstrap that is available. I lost the plugs for the center vents but other than that its in good condition. I just stepped up to a full-face so I had this extra. Alta and Jackson Hole stickers included free of charge . No inflatable sheep suits...

PM if you're interested... I'm purty sure but not positive this is good to go to whoever wants it.