Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    thanks matt

Hucks4bucks,

You still have those K2 Enemy's?

TAKE MY BOOTS DAMNIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djsapp
    Volkl G41's, 188 cm, rock ski condition, maybe 15-25 days left in them before they self destruct. Binding toepiece is broken (Marker M9.1). (GONE: Crashnburn'd is the happy new owner of the skis, markers are rotting in a landfill)

Rossi Bandit X boots. Got a new pair of boots from Mntlion for free, so I'm passing mine on. 100 days, liner is packed out. Good for a medium volume size 13 US foot, 354 mm boot sole, 31.5 mondo.
    Someone please take the boots, I'm moving next week, and really don't want to throw them away.

EDIT: Boots finally claimed by snowrider4life. Enjoy!
    Last edited by DJSapp; 11-08-2005 at 12:11 PM.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Hey guys. Figured this would be a good way to make my grand re enterance to the boards. I used to post quite a bit on powdermag back in the "heating truck bed" days. Its time to get the karma kittens in my favor, so here goes.

Technica Icon boots, size 9-9.5, I'm a 10-.5 street shoe and wore these perfectly. They're the orange ones, TNT first generation of hte boot. All buckles work, liner is a bit packed. Pbly 3 seasons, about 270-80 days on them, most in the racecourse. Soles are still good. pay shipping and enough for a 6 of petes and they are yours

Atomic 10.22 GS ski. 5 seasons old. with 10-18 race binder. 183. bases and edges in perfect shape. shipping and a 12er, they are yours.

k2 Three. 183. good shape, only used for a season. the first of the shaped skis, these are great for taking a friend out and showing them the ropes. same as atomics in terms of fees

Salomon Superaxe 3v slalom ski
    THis was the first of the shaped slalom skis. Fun for someone lightweight on the groomers, an early season board. Mounted with markers (I got the binders free, and so will you, so sorry they are markers....) size 168. Good condition.

I believe that is it. Hopefully this will help me get on snow over thanksgiving
    The gear is at my house (I'm at school) and will be sent out by next week.
    Hunter

hey guys. Sloppy 2nds has dibs on the sollies and his friend hasthe 10.22s so far. Flynn has the technicas. It might take me a week.5 to get the stuff out, as it is at my house. I will stop by the UPS store tomorrow and get shipping quotes for everyone. Since I am not baller status right now, I will need some of the shipping money before hand. Its not that I don't trust maggots, I'm just too low on funds to front shipping three pairs of skis and a pair of boots. I just hope the gear is going to good homes
    thanks
    Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

Free CamelBak-type thingamajig

HydroPak 70oz CamelBak-type water thing. Has some space for gear (not much), bladder is in good shape as is drinking hose. Bladder uses a dry-bag style roll-top, not a screw-on lid like Camelbak. Pack is black.

Free + shipping, figure $10 anywhere in lower 48 should cover it, probably less.

Oh, and no griping about shipping costs if you decide to take it... I sent some Look brakes to someone here awhile back, who is now bitching about the shipping costs (that were disclosed and agreed upon prior to shipment) and never paid me. Be honest or maggot karma will come back to bite ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    I sent some Look brakes to someone here awhile back, who is now bitching about the shipping costs (that were disclosed and agreed upon prior to shipment) and never paid me. Be honest or maggot karma will come back to bite ya.
    What an asshole. Whowasit?
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex
    What an asshole. Whowasit?
    Someone with a low post count. I've asked him to return the brakes, no response yet to that request. Out of courtesy I'll keep his name out of it.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Black Marker ski pants. Well used, but still have life left in them. Size small, waste adjustable and has belt loops. Ventilation zippers run down top half of pant. Ankle gator. You pay shipping and they're yours.
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

1 set of regular look brakes, new

Free skis

Volkl Presto, 190cm, drilled 1X for Salomon alpine bindings (not included), 98/72/88. Foam core, metal sheet, cap ski. Apparently a good telemark ski, but I don't tele. See review here:

http://www.telemarktips.com/SkiReview99.html

Also, graphics on the skis I have are just like the ones shown in the TTips review:

Free to local pickup -- Reno/ Tahoe area -- would rather not mess with shipping, unless you really beg & plead & grovel... PM if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by powwrangler
    Hucks4bucks,

You still have those K2 Enemy's?
    Sorry, mntlion got 'em.
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||

I am looking for a thrashed pair of 26-27.5 salomon course boots i can steal the upper cuff off of... thanks!
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson
    I am looking for a thrashed pair of 26-27.5 salomon course boots i can steal the upper cuff off of... thanks!
    would a 28 work?
    might have a line on one

um, maybe...
    i need the upper cuff to put on my 27 shell promodels
    i think the cuff is 26-27 and 28-29

does that sound right???
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

I can't remember where the split in the size run is.

I'll call around and see if the shell says anything on it.

game on
    A buddy has a 27.5 plug boot, used abit, one lower buckle stolen from it shell only

$50 plus shipping for the whole boot?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion
    game on
    A buddy has a 27.5 plug boot, used abit, one lower buckle stolen from it shell only

pm sent back attcha
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion
    game on

SOLD.........
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

I just put this in the half a pair thread as well, but am looking for an old demo binding for my rock skis. Just need one since it only one busted today (if that is all you have). FWIW, I was on Essvar 4-12's...

Dakine Heli Pro pack. Purchase in 2002. Looks like a Med, based it is a little smaller than this year’s Large.

It is the blue, black and gray color scheme.

The waist belt buckle has a crack, but it does hold. The crack could easily be fixed w/ crazy glue.

Pack is in good shape.

Available for pickup in Truckee.

Pack has been taken.
    Last edited by StormDay; 12-18-2005 at 10:32 PM.

VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    PM is sent

I have 1 pair of Reusch Avalanche ski mittens and 1 pair of EMS Gore-tex Primaloft Ski mittens. Both are size large and black. Both have only been used for 10-15 days apiece.

I'll most likely also have some ski pants to offer later on in the week.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider
    I have 1 pair of Reusch Avalanche ski mittens and 1 pair of EMS Gore-tex Primaloft Ski mittens. Both are size large and black. Both have only been used for 10-15 days apiece.

Dibs on the EMS mittens; and perhaps the pants?

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider

I call the Avalanche mittens, I can pick them up when I'm home this week.