Attachment 279016
    Attachment 279017

Icelantic storm trooper. 28.5.
    190 Nordica w105 red rockets.

Beer plus ship.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    stormtroopers to 49911 ?

fifty bucks shipped ? tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Good reminder - Iíve got two 3/4 length Ridge Rests and two 3/4 length self inflating Therma Rests in So VT if anyone can use them.
    text incoming......

I came across an envelope of climbing skin scraps. Most are 60-80mm wide and 4-10" long. Does anyone have a use for these or should I just toss them in the trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I came across an envelope of climbing skin scraps. Most are 60-80mm wide and 4-10" long. Does anyone have a use for these or should I just toss them in the trash?
    IIRC there was a suggestion somewhere here to stick them inside your rocketbox, to keep stuff from sliding around.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    IIRC there was a suggestion somewhere here to stick them inside your rocketbox, to keep stuff from sliding around.
    No Rocketbox here so if anyone else can use them, shoot me a PM.

Heh, I have always saved my scraps expecting to come up with some great use for them, but I'm still waiting for the idea. I'll have lost the scraps by the time I come up with it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Men's size 10 Olukai Ohana sandal/flip-flop/slippah/thong(?). Guys love these things, but I didn't. Very light use. Giving them away feels only slightly less weird than selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Heh, I have always saved my scraps expecting to come up with some great use for them, but I'm still waiting for the idea. I'll have lost the scraps by the time I come up with it.
    Somebody on here said put them on the bottom of hut booties for traction/waterproofing on the way to the outhouse.

I want those Ohanas but mailing seems like a possible hazmat situation

When my kids were learning to walk, I thought - great time for them to learn to ski.

So I got the first one a pair of those plastic kids skis for cruising around the yard - problem was the fish-scales provided no traction.

Literally bolted a strip (had some small lag bolts in the garage) of left overs on each ski and she was "skiing" in no time.

Dad Win!

My scraps are going in the trash at the end of the week unless someone wants them.

Iíll probably find the perfect use next week.

I haz lotz of skinny skinz and skrapz....

Shimano SPD pedals. Used only a few times maybe 3 total. Went clipless $10 to ship. I even have the manual. Model is PD-M324. Says it was $70 on box. Pm me and I can send a pic through email

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Shimano SPD pedals. Used only a few times maybe 3 total. Went clipless $10 to ship. I even have the manual. Model is PD-M324. Says it was $70 on box. Pm me and I can send a pic through email
    I could use those for a commuter bike - PM incoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Free ski boots*!

*Might actually be garbage. But, maybe someone wants them!

Salomon X2 Lab Falcon. The plug boot salomon made for a long time. I got these in 2008(?) They are red, which you know means that they are fast. S/S flex, which probably means ~130. 26.5, 303mm sole. They have a 9mm gas pedal. A little bit of grinding, no punches. Canted 1/2 degree (I am slightly knock kneed without the cant, so whichever way that goes.). Since the liners are plug liners they are just fine. $Free

Scarpa Denali TT, 306 mm sole, no liners. I don't know why you might want these, but maybe you do. You could plant flowers in them, or maybe you have an old pair of fritschis sitting around that you would like to pair them with? Or even some Naxos? Classic!

And, free skis!
    Atomic TourCarve 184 cm and Tua Diablo (170 cm?). Who is making a fence or a chair?

Local pick up in Seattle. I am pretty confident that it is not worth shipping any of this.