Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Time to join the fun...

I have an older pair of Burton Custom snowboard bindings(all plastic, white and light blue), sz. M/L. Would be good for a girl or a small dood. Anyways, pay shipping and they're yours...PM or IM me if you want a pic.

Also, i'm looking for some skiis for my buddy. He just recently got back into skiing, never used "shaped" skiis and rented some this year, had a great time. He's 5'7" and about 150, but a solid skier. Anyways, if u have or know of something, let me know.
    "I just got back from the Psych ward...OBVIOUSLY i am sane!"

Quote Originally Posted by flip
    They've been ground a bit and blown out a lot. The liners smell like cat pee (I'll try some baking soda and simple green before I ship the stank fockers) and have the instep strap trimmed off.
    Quite the salesman eh? Had to laugh at that above. I know, tell it like it is.
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Before these go to the Salvation Army, I'll try here. Salomon 185 Pilot something GONE These were Demos, edges are in fine shape, topsheets too, bases have some damage but have been repaired. Would make great early season rock skis. You pay shipping or pick them up in SF and they're yours. Also free Timex AM/FM alarm clock radio. Free Tevas size 7.5/8, can't really tell. Only worn for a few river trips. They were ugly when I bought them and still are. Just give me $$ for shipping and they're yours. Also, got some back issues of Powder, Skiing, & Freeskier from the last few years. Some of the pages are stuck together but if you're looking for a certain issue, let me know.

Almost forgot - - free S912tis. (THESE AIN'T THE BINDINGS PICTURED ABOVE) All of the "important" elements are in the box. There may be a screw or two missing. Gotta go to someone who will actually use them and preferably someone who otherwise couldn't afford. By the way, they're brand NEW, 02/03 models I believe. GONE TO SPEW

EDIT - - > For the skis and bindings, include add'l $$$ for a pitcher of good beer.
    Last edited by FollowMe; 10-25-2005 at 12:03 AM.
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

Yeah I'm a poor college student. I'll find a way to repay you if I ever meet you.....

Quote Originally Posted by FollowMe
    got some back issues of Powder, Skiing, & Freeskier from the last few years. Some of the pages are stuck together.
    Hmmm, wonder what issue that was?
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Free Vasque hiking boots

Vasque hiking boots, mid-height cuffs, full grain leather outers (no mesh/ nylon). Size 10.5. Excellent condition, no rips, soles in good shape. Not Gore-Tex, and not crampon compatible. They're medium duty boots -- long day hikes or short backpack trips.

These just don't fit my feet -- after several hikes, they should've broken in enough, but they're giving me big heel blisters, so they gotta go. I think these are the "Sundowner" model, but there's no label on them, so I can't tell.

Free + shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    Vasque hiking boots, mid-height cuffs, full grain leather outers (no mesh/ nylon). Size 10.5. Excellent condition, no rips, soles in good shape. Not Gore-Tex, and not crampon compatible. They're medium duty boots -- long day hikes or short backpack trips.

These just don't fit my feet -- after several hikes, they should've broken in enough, but they're giving me big heel blisters, so they gotta go. I think these are the "Sundowner" model, but there's no label on them, so I can't tell.

Free + shipping.
    PM'd about boots...
    "I just got back from the Psych ward...OBVIOUSLY i am sane!"

Free stuff

Volkl G41's, 188 cm, rock ski condition, maybe 15-25 days left in them before they self destruct. Binding toepiece is broken (Marker M9.1).

Rossi Bandit X boots. 100 days, liner is packed out. Good for a medium volume size 13 US foot, 354 mm boot sole. Pictures are in another thread started by me.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

singles 190 volkl explosive 2 (same as all the other explosives)

Single 170 Atomic heli star (115 under foot)

pairs 200, 190 RD heli dogs skinny, yellow, nice shape.

any some tiny boots (search for it)

looking for

180 helistar single
    spatula single

190 AK rockets salomon

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion
    singles 190 volkl explosive 2 (same as all the other explosives)
    Same as the square tail maroon buddah or rounded wizard? Interested in 1 to replace my bent buddah.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp
    Same as the square tail maroon buddah or rounded wizard? Interested in 1 to replace my bent buddah.
    Exp. 2's are square tails.

Quote Originally Posted by FigureEleven
    Exp. 2's are square tails.
    [Monty Burns]Excellent[/MB]

Mntlion, you got mail.

what F11 said

free volkl gs skis

Volkl Weltcup Explosiv RS. 207 cm. An old pair from late 80s or early 90s. The topsheets are in great shape, the bases haven't been touched in 13 years. Light scratches on the base and light rust on the edges. Salomon 957 Composite bindings, din to 12. You will want to put different (better) bindings on these. Clean up the base and take em for a ride. You pay shipping plus the cost of a sixer.

Edit: These skis are now the property of argo.
    Last edited by skuff; 10-30-2005 at 08:22 PM.

followme, i sent you a pm

Time to revive this thread once more, I need to get rid of some gear.

Raichle Flexon comps, DIN 326. I picked this up from mntlion last summer and dont need them anymore. They are old but in great shape, soles are barely worn however they are black with fluorescent green and purple.

Salomon Course size 29.5, DIN 334. The red ones, about 4 years old, used for 2 seasons. They have been shittily modified to reduce the flex a little by cutting the inner shell behind the calf.

Giro 9 helmet - grey, covered in stickers, no earpads, size l-xl? definitely bigger than the giro 9mx I have now.

And last and least, the old, old grey model of line darksides, 182cm. these things have reverse camber to at best no camber. rounded off edges with one cracked edge but no damage to ski structure, nowhere near a flat base, and tons of p-tex. Mounted with I think salomon 710s?

If you are interested and want a picture, It might take me a few days but I could probably get some. all this could be yours for shipping + a sixer.

Free Rossi Bandits 191cm with crappy Marker binders.

Found these in a dumpster behind Christy Sports in Golden and figured someone would be able to use them.

You pay shipping and 6 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by rip
    Raichle Flexon comps, DIN 326.
    Salomon Course size 29.5, DIN 334.
    I think you meant sole length and not DIN.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Free VHS copy of 'Walls of Freedom', free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by slippy
    Free VHS copy of 'Walls of Freedom', free shipping.
    oooo oooo can I can have it?

Yes, what's your address?

Quote Originally Posted by rip
    Raichle Flexon comps, DIN 326.
    Rip, PM sent re: Raichles.
    I've got more suits than Liberace, but less than Eastvailhucker.

Free: K2 El Camino, K2 Enemy

Gotta clean out the closet and rack up ski karma ASAP...it's getting colder outside.

I have a pair of 188 K2 El Caminos with Sally 800-something binders. Skis could be better, but still have a season left in them. I won't even charge for the customer sticker and sharpie job. Great for learing rails, lending to a newbie, or turning into a ski chair.

I also have a pair of K2 Enemies, 183. They have Marker MRRs on them. Again, the skis could be better, but they have about a season left. Chunks of edge are missing from rails. With the MRRs, they're super light, so a great chick park ski.

I'll take some pics if you want them. Shipping and a 12...er 6-pack will do.
    Last edited by huck4bucks; 08-28-2005 at 12:04 AM.
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||

XtrPickels Moving Giveaway...

Alright, 1 pair of Raichle's Gone... Who Wants mine?

Raichle Flexon Comp Equipe, 321 sole length, mondo-29. Blue and Yellow.Sweet Condition.

193 Kastle Antithesis circa a little while back. yes, you can see through these skis because they are rocking that fantastic fiberglass tube core. They're mounted with Rossi FD8's or something and im too lazy to dig them out.

1 ICE USA All Terrain Pole, I splintered the other one and I have two arms...

Marmot Nalgene Bottle, Mold on bottem included for free.

1 Marmot Randonee Glove, Size Large.

Thermic Footbeds, no batteries or charger

Marmot Rockhorn Day pack (blue and gray) from back when it was around 1200cuI daypack and not the larger volume one of last 2 or so years.

Probably some more stuff, I Can't take much with me to ColoSprings.

Bumping for my neighbor.

I have never seen this guy ski, but he is from new hampsha, so probably not an unmitigated gaper. He specified (loudly) that he needs a soft ski. This would, of course, be so that he can stick the double back flip he claimed (loudly) to be building up to....in the bumps, of course. Yes, it's a little much, I know, but someone's gotta keep it real on Park St.

Something that would replace his 205's would be in order.

That is all.