Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Never tele'd, wanna try? here's a free fucking boot.

Arkos Extreme Racer (aka a burly Supercomp) telemark boot. Size about 26.5 or around 8-ish or so. Been useed, but by no means used up. I keep em because there's nothng like the feel of leather to bond with your telewhateverthefuck. But I never get around to using them anymore. These boots saw my progression from gaiter-wearing, praying-mantis-hands jong to East Vail hucking, Deraileur gnasher. (sniff... all this nostalgia, I might change my mind...)

Shipping and a sixpack in exchange for you giving this boot a second life and letting it stoke you as much as it did me. Leather is plenty tough enough to drive modern heavyweight gear, but boy you better be on your shit to pull it off convincingly.

Never tele'd, wanna learn fast? here's a free fucking boot.

I'll throw in a brand new pair of smallish Scarpa liners hogging my closet too so you can insta-size. Call it "custom fitting." ...or whatever.

hauler_us AT yahoo.com

ps: above item started it all.

Lots of good karma flowing in the free gear thread.

Fuggit... One pair of Marmot goretex pants, fairly beaten but not dead, size large and black. Shipping plus Copenhagen(s) or sixer. *pinto horse*
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Snowboard boots-you pay shipping

Ride Base-sz 10(US)-used for half a season-couple of years old-been in storage

Vans Daniel Frank-sz 10(US)-used for 3 seasons (but I ski 60-70% of the time)

marker M5.1 bindings
    DIN 2.5 to 9.5

skinny brakes.

PM me or Idis

i've got a set of salomon demo 810s with (possibly) wide breaks. they were on some pocket rocket, so use that as a gauge.

anywhoo, would like to send them to someone that needs them over someone who's just "collecting". if that's you. lemme know.

d
    fine

Not really free gear, but I have a bunch of "The Dead" shows from 2003 and 2004 converted to high bitrate MP3 with song tags that I burned onto to 8 CDs to move from one computer to another. Yours for the taking. I'll even cover post.
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy109
    i've got a set of salomon demo 810s with (possibly) wide breaks.

d
    I've been collecting coffee breaks and lunch breaks...I could use your wide breaks too.

Fiddler desperatly needs the Tule Ski Rack. I'll email him.
    I'm here cause I'm not there!

Sally X-Wave 10s 26.5. Well used... 4 or 5 seasons old... whatever the first year they came out was.

They've been ground a bit and blown out a lot. The liners smell like cat pee (I'll try some baking soda and simple green before I ship the stank fockers) and have the instep strap trimmed off.

They're still good boots, but I have new ones now and won't ever use these again. Wouldn't dream of asking money for them. Would prefer to give them away to someone in the SF bay area or tahoe (so I don't have to ship), especially a tele skier that is finally throwing in the towel.

Telenator-

ever get rid of those boots? i'm interested if not. for some reason your PM isn't working. PM me, or shoot me a real email
    SLCsk8@hotmail.com

Free Rossi Viper X's in a 201, excellent condition, look like they have about 10 days (max.) on 'em, mounted once with Sally's. Yours for shipping/beer. Probably a fun ski if you like old school skis.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki
    Free Rossi Viper X's in a 201, excellent condition, look like they have about 10 days (max.) on 'em, mounted once with Sally's. Yours for shipping/beer. Probably a fun ski if you like old school skis.
    Got the wifes Vipers in the basement - same minty condition, but shorter(175ish).
    Same free deal.
    Hate to throw in garbage, but may be required.

185 k2 mambas. Cored in a few spots, but still not bad in the bumps, throw some ptex in there and they will come alive. Come on, you know you need a bumps ski for spring bump days. Yours for a sixer and shipping.
    "Is it necessary to disdain the affluent Escalade driver in the ski area parking lot just because he never threw caution to the wind and gave up work, meat, and let his hair grow in the surreal international sojourn of powder skiing and self-actualiztion?"

WELL OF COURSE, thats why I am me and you aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki
    Save some good, straight skis from the trash...
    [quote][//quote]

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ME:B:EOAS:CA:3

cross max and bonfire posters that didn't sell.

anyone want them ? cover the shipping and they are all yours

Burton Skycap Helmet. In great shape, not used much.. Pretty sure it's a size large. white.

I don't feel like shipping the thing, come pick it up in Tahoe & bring a sixer of something good.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion

cross max and bonfire posters that didn't sell.

anyone want them ? cover the shipping and they are all yours
    how much is shipping for the posters? (It would be to New Hampshire) I'd love to pick up that skiing one, and have a knuckle dragging friend that might want the snowboarding one.

$10 should cover them

Dipstick can't afford the shipping, anyone else want them?
    Last edited by mntlion; 03-24-2005 at 03:14 PM.

scott goggles, will fit a helm, rose lens, some scratches shipping around $5ish

and goggles are gone.

Free skis

183cm Salomon Exp Lite skis, some sidecut but pretty skinny, cool purple graphics. Very very soft ski. Maybe a good mogul ski?

I picked them up as a rock ski, never used them, took the binders off (not included, I'm keeping them). They've been drilled 2x. Bases in excellent condition, edges have some small surface rust but look pretty good overall.

Located in Reno, Nevada. Yours for shipping, or free if you pick up. PM if ya want 'em.

-Karl

I have some atomic lifters for the older bindings. and some other misc lifters parts.
    Box will be $10 shipping, no beer needed, just clearing out the gear room.

posters gone.