Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

silicone gel rocks look at what i found

hi all,wondered if you would appreciate this,i found it while looking for heel pads,these are by far the cheapest i have found.
    MAVIS-BEAUTY-BOOTY its an ebay shop,check it out

great service and speedy delivery

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. How often do you take the speed gun out?
    Online Dating

The Wicked Musical Tour

Learn how to step into the limelight with your AKC Purebred dog, visit The AKC Official Website

Quote Originally Posted by akcshowdogs View Post
    That actually sounds like a lot of fun. How often do you take the speed gun out?
    Every spring for 5 years now. This coming spring '08 will be the 6th annual festivus. Come on out. You'll be amazed and thrilled.

I for one read this whole thread just hoping that by the last page we would be back up to 2007 and not have this tradition stuck in 2004.

So pumped to hear spring '08 the gun will be back out! Count me in!

I'm bringing a bottle of rain-x up with me. It's the poor man's 100% fluoro and I'm sure it wrecks the bases, but boy is it fast for the first couple hundred meters.

Can't wait for spring!

Yes GPS provide such facility even i have heard about it & one of them is trapster .It provides you with useful information regarding the road traps, alerts about traps set by cops and moreover keeps you on the right side of the law. It will give you all the necessary information that you want. You just need to login. If you find anything interesting in your visits, do share with us.
    And to offer you a bit of advice, don’t drink while driving cause “BEER - It’s not just for breakfast anymore”
    Wish you luck and happy journey.

I just posted info for the 2008 6th Annual Radar Speed Trap Day here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=118694