Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
    ok jsut let me know if I am crazy.

I have off thursday....

Anyone want to shuttle from Deer Valley to Big Cottonwood Canyon.

Mid Mountain - Crest - Mill D

all it will take is one person who wants to do it for me to go.
    I would, but not sure if my knee will be up to the task by then. I endoed on the Crest and smashed the side of my knee on a rock pretty good. The rest of the ride was fine, but once I sat down to drink a beer and eat at the porcupine it swelled up pretty good. I will let you know if I am good to ride by then.

I-Street this week anyone? Any evening is kosher, maybe a bobsled too?

Quote Originally Posted by slippy View Post
    I-Street this week anyone? Any evening is kosher, maybe a bobsled too?
    I'm probably in. You got any interest in hitting Empire?

BTW, check your PMs, lol, ymmv afaik.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Empire sounds good but now I might be leaving thurs night for another Big Sky Jackson trip....

Slippy and Bags, I PM'd you two about empire on weds. Let us know if you want to hook up.

Sorry to flake out after my original post, but I have to head early for Jackson for work. If I don't leave tomorrow, I'll like to do Empire, P4B. If not, next time.

Anyone want to go for a ride this morning? I was thinking Mill Creek up to Desolation Lake and back but am up for anything.

Edit: Just realized today is an odd numbered day as well. Guess Mill Creek is out...
    Last edited by JTrue; 08-01-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Long shot and short notice... is anyone from the Cedar City area or going to be there this weekend? I am going to be in St. George for a bachelor party and would like to do some shuttle or lift served on Saturday. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by JTrue View Post
    Anyone want to go for a ride this morning? I was thinking Mill Creek up to Desolation Lake and back but am up for anything.

Edit: Just realized today is an odd numbered day as well. Guess Mill Creek is out...
    You want to do this tomorrow? I would be up for that, not sure what time you're thinking...but by morning I assume you mean before work so like a 6:30 AM start. I would only be able to go to Dog Lake, but would be fun anyway. Lemme know.

Aug 13-17

I've got these 5 days (Aug 13-17) to get from the I-84 state border to Grand canyon. Looking to fill it in with lots riding.

If anyone else has off and wants to hook up, I'd be willing to meet almost anywhere in the state.

Thanks
    Last edited by wanghoeby; 08-03-2007 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Clarification

Riding Green Canyon in Logan tonight after work. Will be there at like 5:30PM Usually ride it solo but if you want to come along or meet up let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by wanghoeby View Post
    I've got these 5 days (Aug 13-17) to get from the I-84 state border to Grand canyon. Looking to fill it in with lots riding.

If anyone else has off and wants to hook up, I'd be willing to meet almost anywhere in the state.

Thanks
    Monday morning bump!

wanghoe PM next week when i have my work schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
    wanghoe PM next week when i have my work schedule.
    Will do.

To date, the Canyons has not torn apart the berms from the Jeep King of the Mountain race. The course is still fun. There remains a 20' table top, a jump or two and 4 or so 10'-15' berms. The best times during the race were in the 40 sec. range. The course is set up like a Y. Who knows how long it will remain. If anyone is in the area with a bike, it is worth checking out.

Caveat: The only access is a 5-10 min. hike or climb.

Digression: Today, while I was waiting for my kids to finish their Young Riders camp, I rode The Round Valley Loop to the High Loop to Nowhere Elks to Somewhere Elks. It was a great ride. The downhill of Somewhere Elks is FUN!!!
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 08-06-2007 at 06:56 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    The Round Valley Loop to the High Loop to Nowhere Elks to Somewhere Elks. It was a great ride. The downhill of Somewhere Elks is FUN!!!
    Those trails are nice and not too demanding on the up hills which is a nice change from rideing up hill for 20+ min, good trails to ride the day after doing a big ride.

http://www.basinrecreation.com/trails.html
    I don't hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. JOhNGchrist goes killing.

any one up for rideing tomarrow after 1pm??
    I don't hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. JOhNGchrist goes killing.

riding mid mountain tomorrow(8/14) at 9:30am.

Meeting at PCMR riding up spiro to the canyons then riding back on the road or back on MMT if we feel good about it.

Sorry for the last minute post but anyone is welcome to come. I will check this back tomorrow when i get up, PM for phone number or just look for a new york and PA plate right next to each other.

Any roadies want to ride saturday? Start about 8am from the BYU law building parking lot. 40 miles or so, maybe up Hobble creek canyon.

so sunday afternoon anyone want to do solamere loop and/or lost prospector?

fast flowly low elevation minimal climbing single track.

Bush, Madeline and I are in.

PC trails are in great shape. The recent rain has been a very good thing. No dust...but no wetness either; just buttery goodness! Today, Holly's downhill is in better condition than it has been in all year. Especially fun is the Downhill to the Jeep King of the Mountain course. There are warning signs on the course, so it looks like it will stay up for a while.

Get the goods while they last!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I just heard they are officially opening the 4X course to the public...sweeeet! Too bad I can't ride it for another month

And a second on the trail conditions...rode 2 laps on Ant Farm yesterday and it was primo!
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Particle View Post
    I just heard they are officially opening the 4X course to the public...sweeeet! Too bad I can't ride it for another month

And a second on the trail conditions...rode 2 laps on Ant Farm yesterday and it was primo!
    love ant farm and got to check out holly DH next time I am coming down from mid mountain.

With all the rain last night and this morning, I guess that I should scrap my plans for this morning's ride.?.?