A hearty thanks from SNA to all Summit party goers

Joan, from the Sierra Nevada Alliance, asked me to post this letter of thanks on her account. We turned our raging alcoholic tendencies into some good by designating the Summit opener at Hoss Hogs as a fundraiser for SNA. See, you can do good and get sloppy drunk at the same time!

Also good to note that jibij just sent in $43 bucks from proceeds from sales on cafepress!!!

Hey Powder Magnanimous Maggots:

A hearty thanks to all of you who gave up your cash on March 6th at Hoss Hoggs. Not only did you cover the beer - but you raised $400 for our non-profit Sierra Nevada Alliance.

The Sierra Nevada Alliance will put those dancing dollars to good use on Climate Change and Sierra Water issues, protecting Sierra lands and wildlife, and other campaigns to keep the Sierra a terrific place to ski & board. If you want more info on us - check out www.sierranevadaalliance.org.

But thanks again for using your party to benefit the Sierra. You rock.

May your snow always be light and deep.
    Joan Clayburgh - Exec Director who lamely has no screen name.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Joan should create her own account. I think she'd probably fit in pretty well here. If she needs a name, how about "Joan of Arcs" with a picture of some long fast powder turns down a steep face for an avatar.

Regardless, it's cool that we helped out, and even cooler that she came to our party and actually seemed to have some fun.

Ya, she definitely seemed pretty cool and was very appreciative of the money we raised for her.

Still worried she is gonna mess with my mtn bike trails though.

"and heres some fucked up shit for Maggots"
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"