How do I unrocker my Hellbents?

Rich stuff, there.
    whyd you get them? idiot
    coz they lookd really cool
    theres tons of threads on tgr how to do it. it seems everyone is doing it because you dont have any control on them.
    He's not serious. He can't be. No one could be this stupid. Ever.
    your forgeting about the ns factor, cause this is where people with money to watse and less braincells then their age come to ask stupid questions
    Get a decent wood block, a rope, knife, ice pack, bandages. Then cut off your balls, be cause you won't need them anymore.
    not counting days 2016-17

dude you are a complete dumbass, there are so many other skis you could have gotten. there are only like 3 rockered skis on the market. you fucking dumbass hussie. I am going to slash your families achilles heels and laugh at all of you flopping around on the ground.Then i shall rape them including your dog cat, and pet goldfish. Eat shit and die.

that pretty much sums it up right there
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

i made him an offer.....

jerr is offline Underwater trapeze artist
    They're K2. Give em a couple of days and they'll de-camber themselves.
    Nine out of ten Jeremy's prefer a warm jacket to a warm day

Quote Originally Posted by jerr View Post
    They're K2. Give em a couple of days and they'll RE-camber themselves.
    There fixed it to make sense in this situation
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Ok, so then how do I put a bit of a reverse camber my 08' Dynastar Speed Course Pro Race Team Stock GS race skis? Imagine a World Cup blast through anything at warp speed GS race ski that could also double as an out of bounds killer? If I could get a reverse camber in them somehow they would just slay it, KILL it, I mean just freakin STOMP it all over the mountain & race course! Watch out, I’m gonna poach YOUR line, man. Any suggestions??
    "If you are prepared for zombies, you are prepared for anything"

De Oppresso Liber

if you got a DH ski, the tips of those get rockered all the time, in even mild crashes, its a bummer (thank god it has yet to happen to me)

jerr is offline Underwater trapeze artist
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnowbirdripper View Post
    Ok, so then how do I put a bit of a reverse camber my 08' Dynastar Speed Course Pro Race Team Stock GS race skis?

... slay it, KILL it, I mean just freakin STOMP it all over the mountain & race course! Watch out, I’m gonna poach YOUR line, man. Any suggestions??
    You're going to poach my line - do I have any suggestions to help you do it?

Um? No...
    Nine out of ten Jeremy's prefer a warm jacket to a warm day

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Yo don't listen to these motherfuckers they don't know shit.

Ok, here's how you do this. It'll sound ridiculous, but really, it'll work awesome. YOU MUST TRUST ME ON THIS, OK?!!???

Step 1: find 2 cars.

Step 2: Take skis, drive car #1 over the tips ONLY. Or tails. It doesn't matter which you do first. Once the car is on the tips or tails. PARK THE CAR. Make sure that the skis are securely wedged under the wheels.

Step 3: Drive car #2 over the other end of the skis. PARK THE CAR. Make sure skis are securely wedged under the wheels.

Step 4: Skis flex, this is a good thing. Put a big block of wood under the middle of each ski. This block of wood is important, it's what will give you normal camber. A bigger block = more camber, a smaller block = less camber. you want to use as big a block as possible.

Step 5: dump really hot water all over your skis at 6 hour intervals. if you can have heat guns pointed at them at all times, even better. If all you can find is a hair dryer, that's OK too.

Step 6: after a weekend of this, get your skis, and they should be normal, with the usual camber and all that, and ready to go!

Time to go skiing on your brand new regular camber Hellbents...or rather Hellabents.
    That is the best response yet, I bet the kid actually tries it, if its even a real thread.