Thumbs down Never trust a barber who...

...has a glorious selection of clippers spread out in front of his chair, but you have to search high and low for a pair of scissors.

Let's just say that his opinion and your opinion of "take a little off the top and thin it out some" are vastly different.

So is this somewhat similar to never trust a girl that has a stack of 12 condoms thumbtacked to the wall next to her bed and when you reach for one of your own, she refuses and hands you one of hers instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Pappagiorgio View Post
    So is this somewhat similar to never trust a girl that has a stack of 12 condoms thumbtacked to the wall next to her bed and when you reach for one of your own, she refuses and hands you one of hers instead?
    Thumbtacked?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

got a haircut by a guy who used only a straight razor a coupla weeks ago. not bad...
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Thumbtacked?
    The next day which was the first Sunday ever in Delaware where liquor stores were open, she sent me this text:

"My legs are open like the liquor store, come over."

She easily had the largest collection of empty Mad Dog 20/20 bottles I have ever seen.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Is she 33?
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

2nd on this. Most retards cutting hair now days don't know what scissors are and wonder why their client's head looks like a tennis ball.

"Will that be a number 2 or 3?"
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Free Range Lobster View Post
    Is she 33?
    That a magic number?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    That a magic number?
    It is, if you like Latrobe's best...
    not counting days 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by Free Range Lobster View Post
    Is she 33?
    Nah, that one said "Have me home by 6am" I asked why. She replies with, "So I can drive my kids to hockey practice." Heyyyy ooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by road trip View Post
    ...has a glorious selection of clippers spread out in front of his chair, but you have to search high and low for a pair of scissors.

Let's just say that his opinion and your opinion of "take a little off the top and thin it out some" are vastly different.

Was it this guy:

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    2nd on this. Most retards cutting hair now days don't know what scissors are and wonder why their client's head looks like a tennis ball.

"Will that be a number 2 or 3?"
    Wasn't planning on shaving my head again until next fall, but alas, my hand was forced. Not quite the mountain man dome.... but let's just say I've cut off a few minutes in pre-work prep time.

And so begins Hostel 3...
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

never trust a barber who....

.....spends more time looking at himself in the mirror than at your head. He couldn't stop staring at himself. This happened. My #3 buzz took an hour and a half. He also had a cot in the shop which looked well used.

Shoulda paid attention to the red flags and bailed.

Without a doubt.
    Your Psychic Friend

Probably learned to cut hair in the army, where they use only one tool for the job.

When I was 14, a freshman in high school, I went to a new barber, an old school dude. I had been interchangeably using the term "shave" to describe a short-clipped area of hair. Nowadays, I would say "please give me a #3 clipper job on this" but back then I asked this old man to "shave the sides." That old man butchered me and I wept.