How to upport staving artists, maybe buy something?

I know I am cheaper than all of you but today I am going to upgrade my earlier TGR films from vcr to dvd.

I might order one of those gansta hats too.

Join me, America was built on credit.

whoever said I was out to support starving artists. Maybe I think they should contribute something worth buying. When they do, I buy it.

And converting my vhs to dvd? duh. I haven't run my vhs in like 5 years. everything was converted back then.

And, built on credit? WTF does that have to do with starving artists? And why would I go into debt for some starving artist?

Well that was a bit argumentative wasn't it? Try and make post #61 a little bit nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    whoever said I was out to support starving artists. Maybe I think they should contribute something worth buying. When they do, I buy it.

And converting my vhs to dvd? duh. I haven't run my vhs in like 5 years. everything was converted back then.

And, built on credit? WTF does that have to do with starving artists? And why would I go into debt for some starving artist?
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso