Page 570 of 729 FirstFirst ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 18222
    Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    "Taking profits" is such bitch move. Diamond hands, baby!
    HODL idk take some profits but it’s not fucking over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I rarely sell anything. I don't have many, holding 13 shares. I know Dantheman picked up some a while ago as well. The analyst price targets show a lot of upside, hopefully they hit it.

Yeah guys I know, hodl, diamond hands,etc. I am mostly hodling GME, just sold a little bit. I'm not very good at hodling but I am trying my best. Also, I will buy any big dump. It just feels good that my cost basis is 0 on GME now and I love a volatile asset, earned my spurs in crypto!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

The youth wsb assholes take tgr.

I wanna grab a 2 year strike spy call but I’m fucking afraid both tech is gunna shit the bed. And GameStop is gunna bankrupt a couple massive hedgies sending the market to shite.

I guess I have to go lie 50% gme take less insane gains and some eth

I like selling and taking profits.
    A wise man once told me that you haven't "made" anything until you actually sell it for a profit. RIP he passed away last week
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I like selling and taking profits.
    A wise man once told me that you haven't "made" anything until you actually sell it for a profit. RIP he passed away last week
    Hope he sold in time!

Dumped half my clov stake at open, should have dumped it all apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hope he sold in time!

Sorry, after open, not at peak unfortunately

Currently selling PLTR calls ATM to do some loss farming on some higher priced shares from earlier in the year. Feels good to take in the higher premiums with no regard to whether they get assigned or not.

Nice to see MARA bump up today. Rolled some calls up and out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    Currently selling PLTR calls ATM to do some loss farming on some higher priced shares from earlier in the year. Feels good to take in the higher premiums with no regard to whether they get assigned or not.

Nice to see MARA bump up today. Rolled some calls up and out.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I’m in a similar boat with PLTR, hadn’t sold a call for a while until last week, sold the $24 June monthly and then rolled this week to the July monthly. Sitting right around $20 CB.

Had been selling RKT calls slightly below my CB and getting away with it, but now it decided to run. Will let them ride until July expiry and if they get called away at a small loss, well lesson learned.

Sold $40 calls on RIOT and put an order way outside the ask, got filled at the top and tried to close for a quick easy 30% at close but didn’t fill. Will close tomorrow if it trends down again. Lee has me scared about selling more calls.

Meme to crypto rotation may be happening

Saw something today about IBKR starting crypto trading this summer, will that change your play Lee? Or stick with the etfs?

Is the stock market going to tank?

Hope he sold in time!

He took $800 as his first investment and was a billionaire when he died so he knew how to buy and sell 🤣Selling is way harder
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    He took $800 as his first investment and was a billionaire when he died so he knew how to buy and sell. Selling is way harder
    He had it down for a while. Brandywine Fund killed it in its time.

IBKR is allowing crypto futures trading with silly margin requirements. If I wanted that much volatility I'd go buy movie theatres, or gaming retailers.

Sold RIOT 33C weeklies. Bought more BTCC and ETHH yday on the crypto dip.

Contemplating replacing the GME I sold at 280 if it dips tomorrow. AtM share offering of 5mn shares is a smart move.

Well done on CLOV Jimmy. I sold June 26C today and was trying to buy the long leg of protective ootm long calls but the underlying tanked so much that I'm just going to let myself be naked short on CLOV for now. Margin requirements aren't insane so I'll wait it out

Just noticed my dogshit mReit buy IVR is mooning after-hours 2 weeks after I dumped it in disgust at mid 3s. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    IBKR is allowing crypto futures trading with silly margin requirements. If I wanted that much volatility I'd go buy movie theatres, or gaming retailers.

Sold RIOT 33C weeklies. Bought more BTCC and ETHH yday on the crypto dip.

Contemplating replacing the GME I sold at 280 if it dips tomorrow. AtM share offering of 5mn shares is a smart move.

Well done on CLOV Jimmy. I sold June 26C today and was trying to buy the long leg of protective ootm long calls but the underlying tanked so much that I'm just going to let myself be naked short on CLOV for now. Margin requirements aren't insane so I'll wait it out

Just noticed my dogshit mReit buy IVR is mooning after-hours 2 weeks after I dumped it in disgust at mid 3s. Oh well
    Bold move cotton, but I like it! (CLOV)

GME dips to where? I’m contemplating buying more to round back up to even couple hundred and sell calls deep down the chain, but I haven’t been paying attention enough to the chain to see how much things are moving week to week. Seems lucrative now, but who knows how long it lasts.

If HGEN doesn’t moon in the next week or so, I’ll forever have learned to never BTO calls as a speculative play. Should’ve bought shares and sold options while it bounced around, instead im waiting for a boost that may never come…fucking Biotech

I have GME CCs at 210 ( sold prematurely) so maybe 210? You never know with the meme stocks.

GME margin requirement is 100 for 100 long and 300 for 100 short. CLOV was only 30 for a 100 short.

I’m experimenting taking smaller bites at the apple. Have a couple weekly OOTM calls ordered for tomorrow. Small returns and small risks. We’ll see how it goes…

I'm looking closely at $220 area on GME, anybody think we could get there today or tomorrow?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

And what do you guys make of this:

Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...
    https://twitter.com/aphilosophae/sta...970140676?s=21
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    And what do you guys make of this:

Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...
    https://twitter.com/aphilosophae/sta...970140676?s=21
    They’re copying what a bunch of other investment firms and REITs have been doing for decades?

They’re using cheap money to hedge against future inflation by buying up rental income?

They have trillions of dollars under management and it should be diversified?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I’m experimenting taking smaller bites at the apple. Have a couple weekly OOTM calls ordered for tomorrow. Small returns and small risks. We’ll see how it goes…
    Sold a MRO and CLB call this morning, bought them back a 1/2 hour later for $14 profit. Small potatoes but I'll take the free lunch.

You'll never turn $800 into a billion that way Bob.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'm looking closely at $220 area on GME, anybody think we could get there today or tomorrow?
    I put some money selling weekly 210P on GME just now. Let's see if it hits

Good luck. I just bought at $225 and it's still dropping. I see $220 as a support area on the chart...
    Henry David Thoreau

Good luck. I just bought at $225 and it's still dropping. I see $220 as a support area on the chart...
    GME $220 support based on...?

Closed BB Calls, bought more shares. Average down or up or whatever...HODL!!!!

Edit to Add: Wrote a boatload of $4P for ATOS, got $1.05 per. Holding a few thousand shares as well. Biotech is pulling me in...
    Last edited by CovertM; 06-10-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    GME $220 support based on...?

Closed BB Calls, bought more shares. Average down or up or whatever...HODL!!!!
    Based on support/resistance horizontals on the daily chart.
    Henry David Thoreau

They’re copying what a bunch of other investment firms and REITs have been doing for decades?

They’re using cheap money to hedge against future inflation by buying up rental income?

They have trillions of dollars under management and it should be diversified?
    A very good friend of mine is a fund manager (last 15 years or so) for BlackRock and we were recently on a spring ski trip together. It was amazing to hear the story of their rise to the largest asset manager in the world from essentially a small bond shop. It is staggering how much they manage, more than double the 3rd largest and over a trillion more than Vanguard (#2).

So yeah, if they want to buy houses...they can buy some fucking houses.