Page 662 of 729 FirstFirst ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 18222
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    His wife was in the apartment with him.

Him and RC both being sued for insider trading.

https://www.reuters.com/business/bed...ts-2022-09-04/

But congrats, you profited from a pump and dump scam!
    so how did they control the price?

I target pump and dump, they are easy thing to scalp. With that said BBBY has clear option chain gamma squeeze written all over it with high short interest. I literally posted about this the friday before the run up you can go back in this thread and see, if a beginner but full time trader like me can spot that, how did RC + the CFo have any control of that price finishing 3 dollars above max pain.

Cohen bought his shares months before the run up...

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    always gotta slip in that humble brag about your supposed net worth.
    I have called two successful run up on here and its fucking idiotic to post even a screen shot of my brokerage accounts here. I gain nothing from it.

nothing but that sweet sweet humble brag. which was sweet.

ain’t nobody never asked you to post no fucking screenshots neither.

fact.

Is the stock market going to tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    so how did they control the price?

I target pump and dump, they are easy thing to scalp. With that said BBBY has clear option chain gamma squeeze written all over it with high short interest. I literally posted about this the friday before the run up you can go back in this thread and see, if a beginner but full time trader like me can spot that, how did RC + the CFo have any control of that price finishing 3 dollars above max pain.

Cohen bought his shares months before the run up...
    You say “he bought his shares months before the run up” as if that’s not EXACTLY what a PnD is. You think they buy them the morning of?

Because he knows the idiotic nutriders at WSB/ SS hang on his every tweet/word/action.

He knows they see what he buys.

He knows they think he’s some benevolent deity.

He knew that if he threw them a bone in the form of a beaten down retailer with heavy short interest they would do the rest with some overly creative nonsensical rationalizing of the situation.

And he coincidentally bailed just when they expected the pop.

t’was the perfect dolphin turn of a pump and dump.

fact.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You say “he bought his shares months before the run up” as if that’s not EXACTLY what a PnD is. You think they buy them the morning of?

Because he knows the idiotic nutriders at WSB/ SS hang on his every tweet/word/action.

He knows they see what he buys.

He knows they think he’s some benevolent deity.

He knew that if he threw them a bone in the form of a beaten down retailer with heavy short interest they would do the rest with some overly creative nonsensical rationalizing of the situation.

And he coincidentally bailed just when they expected the pop.
    so the WSB crew knew of his position in BBBY for months.......Like literally the first to know in the world. He bought his position back when the stock was much higher as well.

Why did is happen that week? ...I mean I said why it happened it was Option chain having to buy into an overly shorted stock. If you can explain how RC and the CFO cause the price to be max pain that friday by 3 dollars I will be all ears.

Do you also know RC cost bias on BBBY?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9731794-7AF5-4BC3-9B46-A4CDD1107AD9.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	465.8 KB 
ID:	425525

so just to be clear if this forum wont take actually plausible and predictable mechanical move like the options chain having to buy in causing a gamma squeeze, its just a pump and dump?

so, just to be clear, please feel free to continue to make your own definitions of whatever you feel like making a definition out of, and drawing whatever conclusions from those definitions that you may. nobody is disputing you, arguing with you, or really even taking you seriously in any sort of conversation.

so just to be clear if this forum wont take actually plausible and predictable mechanical move like the options chain having to buy in causing a gamma squeeze, its just a pump and dump?
    Just to be clear, the gamma squeeze is a byproduct of the price action, which in this case was caused by a bunch of people hyping a stock up in preparation for some grand announcement and snatching up OTM call options. That’s the part about RC throwing you guys a shitty company with high short interest and making cryptic tweets. Oh and buying a bunch of deep OTM call options at strike prices 5x higher than the current stock price.

super simplified version

each option contract is basically a contract to buy the stock at a certain price. Whether you bet it was going to up(call but not always) or down(puts but not always) you make premium on how much over the or under stock price is from the closing on that friday. It also means you have to buy/sell so many of the shares at a certain price.

Max pain is the number where the majority of options contact expire worthless.

Max Pain for BBBY that friday was 9 dollar, it closed friday afternoon at 12.50. This was 3.50 above max pain. This was very bullish as those option contract have to buy in.

I made this post that friday.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...20#post6668220

Basically as those options contract bought into BBBY a stock that has over 100 percent of the float shorted there was basically no one will to sell their shares at the price BBBY was trading at. It was nt till BBBY was above 25 dollars on tuesdays that all those contract were finally accounted for. Each of those contracts represent 100 shares that have to be bought a piece. The lack of shares combined with the buying pressure was a Gamma squeeze.

On that tuesday BBBY traded 5 times its float over. RC sold his shares on that day same with the CFO. They could not possible have predicted this run up any earlier than I could have. People will sit here and mock because they apparently are far too stupid to under the mechanics trump fundamentals in short term market moves.

If you have access to fintel/ortex stuff like this is publicly available numbers, same if you are high roller with a bloomberg terminal.

Again with people calling me an idiot that is fine. I probably am. I am stupid enough to trade as a full time at this point. With that said I wasnt wrong about BBBY's run up and what caused it. I am not always right( i sincerely though GME was going to buy BBBY) and I have made some shit trades all traders make shit trades even if their info is right but I rarely post things unless I am pretty confident it will not loose. My last two post was to buy GME sub 90 pre split, and LRC at .4 as it ran to 4.00 dollars.

If you want more info on a Gamme squeeze check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ty3MuQ68Q

Fun fact GME and AMC were never short squeeze but actually gamma squeeze, the shorts never closed they just got hidden in ETFs and the option chains.

super simplified version

each option contract is basically a contract to buy the stock at a certain price. Whether you bet it was going to up(call but not always) or down(puts but not always) you make premium on how much over the or under stock price is from the closing on that friday. It also means you have to buy/sell so many of the shares at a certain price.

Max pain is the number where the majority of options contact expire worthless.

Max Pain for BBBY that friday was 9 dollar, it closed friday afternoon at 12.50. This was 3.50 above max pain. This was very bullish as those option contract have to buy in.

I made this post that friday.

Basically as those options contract bought into BBBY a stock that has over 100 percent of the float shorted there was basically no one will to sell their shares at the price BBBY was trading at. It was nt till BBBY was above 25 dollars on tuesdays that all those contract were finally accounted for. Each of those contracts represent 100 shares that have to be bought a piece. The lack of shares combined with the buying pressure was a Gamma squeeze.

On that tuesday BBBY traded 5 times its float over. RC sold his shares on that day same with the CFO. They could not possible have predicted this run up any earlier than I could have. People will sit here and mock because they apparently are far too stupid to under the mechanics trump fundamentals in short term market moves.

Fun fact GME and AMC were never short squeeze but actually gamma squeeze, the shorts never closed they just got hidden in ETFs and the option chains.
    No, retail buying up stupid amounts of shares drove the price. $230 million over the 3 weeks leading up to that point. That’s how you time your sale, when the dumb money is waving wads of cash at you. Traded 5 times it’s float- yeah because 10% of the company was being dropped on the market.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...h-beyond-trade

Whenever you say “the shorts never covered” a puppy dies. It’s like there’s no concept of how these firms actually position trades.

Nobody’s calling you an idiot. Nobody gives a shit about anything you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Nobody’s calling you an idiot. Nobody gives a shit about anything you have to say.
    well that a shame could have made 250 percent listening to me on BBBY. but suit yourself.

well that a shame could have made 250 percent listening to me on BBBY. but suit yourself.
    Let’s check the tape:

Ryan Cohen has 50-80 dollar calls in January though February . He hasnt been wrong yet......
    Well I am up 50 percent, and closed out most of my position, anyone else go in on BBBY monday morning?
    Options chain run-up with hidden short interest. I would not call being able to read fintel/ortex and finding info on what the max pain was on friday "gambling"

Market Mechanics move, not a move based on fundamentals.....yet.

Although Ryan Cohen(chewy.com and GME) has 80 dollars calls for BBBY January. He hasnt been wrong.

Current Max option pain for BBBY on Friday is 10 dollars. Seem highly unlikely this stock will finish at or below that right now. If it stays above 20 on friday next monday/tuesday could be as big as the Jan 21 Sneeze of GME.

Breaking the stock market, one supposed meme stock at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    ...the fuck is an option chain gamma squeeze?
    I think it has something to do with Bruce Banner giving a bear hug.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    From now on I'm getting all my financial advice from El Chupacabra. And yes, I have seen his signature.
    Bet it all on red!

(red is faster)
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

So, dudes…dropper post, or straight?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    So, dudes…dropper post, or straight?
    Depends. Can I get a releasable strap for it?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Because the short has to be closed and if no one is selling they have nothing to gain from owning GME. The shorts never closed they just got hidden in divorced puts. Them buying long positions still does nt close out their shorts, the short hedge fund do have long positions in GME/AMC. Some Hedgefunds/financial funds do have long position in GME.

The hedge funds literally did take mutli billion loses man, hell they had to turn off the buy button to ensure they did not go under.

Your an idiot if you do not have long position in GME/AMC at this point in time.
    10-31-21

How’d that work out? Seriously, you can’t just come on here and spout shit and not expect people to call your shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    10-31-21

How’d that work out? Seriously, you can’t just come on here and spout shit and not expect people to call your shit out.
    still not wrong on that one. Price went up by 44 dollars per share pre dividend in the next 2 week after that post.

Why isnt GME at zero yet?

“Your an idiot if you do not have long position in GME/AMC at this point in time.”

November 1, 2021, AMC trading at $37.07. Closed at $8.88 on Friday.

November 1, 2021, GME trading at $50.02. Closed at $27.36 on Friday.

No, GME did not go up $44/share in the two weeks after that post. 52 week range $19.40-$63.92.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    “Your an idiot if you do not have long position in GME/AMC at this point in time.”

November 1, 2021, AMC trading at $37.07. Closed at $8.88 on Friday.

November 1, 2021, GME trading at $50.02. Closed at $27.36 on Friday.

No, GME did not go up $44/share in the two weeks after that post. 52 week range $19.40-$63.92.

its did go up 44 dollars a share because GME went though a 3 for everyone dividend split after that point in time so 11 dollar rise was 44 dollars per each share back then. You are also forgetting that AMC value is now combined with APE as well. If your trying to punk me you should at least understand what you are talking about.

and yes you still are an idiot if you do not have position in either. GME with the amount of shared being DRS (up to 52 percent) represents people fighting back in mass. When the squeeze finally happens I can not wait to hear how "lucky" I am.

I have no plan to quit my day trading over it(since day trading for me has been solid income for 2 year + now and I am doing better in the sideways/bear market than the bull market) but I frequently trade GME, AMC and Now APE while still holding. APE yielded 20 percent on friday and another 5 percent today as day trades. To put it bluntly the shorts are trapped and have been trapped since early 2021. If they were not trapt the price of these companies stocks would be nearly zero because as companies they are not great.

Nobody cares.