Page 279 of 729 FirstFirst ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 18218
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Spy new lows ah..... there's still money in the market to be made...... example today glbs.... rsls.... great swing n day trade.

I knew GS was a sell when I saw that stupid green watch.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/10/1...-strategy.html

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Splat, tech is so dumb pit can't possibly keep up with those unicorn farts. Redhat and qualtrics both sold for something like a 20x earnings multiple.
    Damn, they'll have to do better.......heh. What a great multiple of earnings though. But pot has enjoyed an even longer lifespan and equivalent customer base. And earnings.....bwaaaahaaaa.

iphone 10....will apple go to iphone infinity or deliver something groundbreakingly comparable?

i was thinking redhad would be a good short. everything that made that company will be watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I'm curious what bulls think of FANG being in a bear market.
    i hope not. any idea what FANG contributed to total positive change in the S&P over the last 2 years?

Once legality is ubiquitous there is no barrier to entry. Imo, There has to be a shakeout in public companies before real value can be created.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    i hope not. any idea what FANG contributed to total positive change in the S&P over the last 2 years?
    A shit ton of it

Facebook is at 20x next years. Same as your typical consumer company. Just saying. For amazon, valuation ratios are the wrong metric but I’d like to see one more quarter’s operating earnings growth. The trend is more and more e commerce, can’t see that slowing down too much long term. Apple...wait for pullback, buy more, rinse repeat. Strip out the cash and it’s still got growth.

Netflix...I have no fucking idea. Their content is pretty fucking good but maybe they’re short changing the monetization with their business model? I don’t know just a thought.

I still like isrg long term.
    Decisions Decisions

i’ve basically been out of the general market for the last two years because i’ve selectively ridden FAANG (and boeing) so well. what a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Facebook is at 20x next years. Same as your typical consumer company. Just saying.
    Personally it is hard to see Facebook maintaining growth, on the contrary. There is just too much uncertainty with their main product, Facebook.
    Never been that active user but nowadays my feed is basically a graveyard even if by statistics I should be in the epicentre, demographic wise.
    Nobody bothers to post so the feed is full of adverts (that I never click) and institutional/company accounts with 5 likes.
    About 60% of friends have left or dont post at all and the rest post occasionally.
    On top of that, regulation can throw spanners in the works with the false news/misinformation issues.

The other concern is Oculus; VR hasnt gone mainstream yet and in the high end competition is hard. There is even rumors of dramatic downscaling
    of the VR team so the future might be grim.

Whatsapp & Insta will do well for the foreseeable future but... nahhh...

By next spring Facebook will be 1/3 of their present value, will be in talks for splitting the company and Nasdaq will be around 4300. #jinx

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Advertising spend globally only rises at low single digits at best. It's impossible for all the advertising based businesses to increase revenue at 20%+. Yelp for example.

Facebook’s ad spend growth is 40% y/y as of Q2 2018.

Instagram’s ad spend growth (separate from FB) is 177%. Off a lower base than FB obviously but still.
    Decisions Decisions

Well yeah but instagram is about half ads now, I'd be curious to see some ROI numbers on ig ad buys, I bet it sucks or is at least trending down sharply.

Nvda is a fine long play. No one else competes on graphics, and it turns out that processing runs ML/AI workloads really well too. Once the Enterprise figures out how to scale ML properly, it will be worth it.

Is the stock market going to tank?

Nvda is a fine long play. No one else competes on graphics, and it turns out that processing runs ML/AI workloads really well too. Once the Enterprise figures out how to scale ML properly, it will be worth it.
    Cloud services may cut sharply into the demand though as companies realize Azure, AWS and GCloud are much cheaper than building up their own infrastructure to scale ML. Also, ML-specific hardware performs much better than graphic cards and I doubt Google is the only one with plans to roll that out at scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Facebook’s ad spend growth is 40% y/y as of Q2 2018.

Instagram’s ad spend growth (separate from FB) is 177%. Off a lower base than FB obviously but still.
    i’m interested to see how IG holds on once it’s merged with FB and the general public realizes zuck was watching all along.

Dont know...

Intel is bringing discrete gfx card in 19/20 and one can bet money that their angle is the same as nVidias, to be used not only in GFX but for AI/machinevision/etc as well. IBM might have something coming AI/ML/MV field (rumor) and other companies with proprietary designs will compete in the same market.
    So...

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Is the stock market going to tank?

NVDA at $100 in August 2017 is right around when BTC mania really got started.

PGE down almost 50% since the latest fire. Bankruptcy on the table.

Market needs to hold some gains today. Multiple failed opening rallies are trouble.

It was looking like we were going to get a 3x inverse tapout today. No such luck. $DGAZ.

Yeah, momentum kicked in there for a while.

Crude oil is disasterously low. Expect more to go down with it.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The lull in pot stocks is insignificant, says Motley Fool. It hasn't even exploded yet. Great time to buy.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/...lray-sank.aspx

I'm still long NVDA as Intel is behind design-wise vs both AMD (better memory scalability on a single platform) and Nvidia on general complexity.
    While cloud services are a great way to access GPUs - that will drive additional purchases by cloud vendors and it may be preferable to build on prem clusters for more confidential workloads given that many ML pipelines have encryption limitations.
    Oh, also NVDA also have their own AI unit and are building some of the better test platforms for things like autonomous cars.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The lull in pot stocks is insignificant, says Motley Fool. It hasn't even exploded yet. Great time to buy.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/...lray-sank.aspx
    I remember when The Motley Fool was a respectable book instead of clickbait.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Oh, also NVDA also have their own AI unit and are building some of the better test platforms for things like autonomous cars.
    Any chance they worked with Waymo?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I remember when The Motley Fool was a respectable book instead of clickbait.
    I hear you there. Those fukking videos they did for a while (maybe still) totally blow.