Page 660 of 729 FirstFirst ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 18222
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wsbbbby.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	293.3 KB 
ID:	423996

The chatter is amusingly disjointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Options chain run-up with hidden short interest. I would not call being able to read fintel/ortex and finding info on what the max pain was on friday "gambling"

Market Mechanics move, not a move based on fundamentals.....yet.

Although Ryan Cohen(chewy.com and GME) has 80 dollars calls for BBBY January. He hasnt been wrong.

Current Max option pain for BBBY on Friday is 10 dollars. Seem highly unlikely this stock will finish at or below that right now. If it stays above 20 on friday next monday/tuesday could be as big as the Jan 21 Sneeze of GME.

Breaking the stock market, one supposed meme stock at a time.
    Aaaaand Ryan cohen fucked all the apes right in the ass

Body Bags and Beyond

But the totally not a cutout 20 year old really put it to Wall Street with his BBBY investment right?

dumbest dogfucking rubes are the ones thinking they be fucking over the street

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    But the totally not a cutout 20 year old really put it to Wall Street with his BBBY investment right?

dumbest dogfucking rubes are the ones thinking they be fucking over the street
    Go back to your Fox News daily programming. You're not in your element here dumbfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Go back to your Fox News daily programming. You're not in your element here dumbfree.
    go beat up some drag queens before you go ruin skiing at your vail cube monkey job blurreds rotten Santorum

I actually feel sorry for them. Being in a cult sucks when the leader skips town.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    go beat up some drag queens before you go ruin skiing at your vail cube monkey job blurreds rotten Santorum
    The only drag queen I would beat up is your blow up doll. Can you think outside of your conservative bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    The only drag queen I would beat up is your blow up doll. Can you think outside of your conservative bubble?
    Wait, dunfree’s die hard Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    he’s a moron millennial trying to be clever and managing to step on his angry inch

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Of course he/him is. A transphobic, Repub who is living off of dividends. Probably in Jackson proper.

Bed Bath and Bankruptcy. They hired lawyers to help with reorganization of debt today. I bought 100 shares for $6.40/share on June 8, 2020 during the depths of the pandemic. Sold at $28.34/share on Aug 16, 2021 to buy my Green river property. I bought back in a few months later at $23.02, sold it again at $28.62 on March 7, 2022 when it was announced Cohen was buying in, that was my cue to get out. I thought about picking up 100 at close to $5.00 a few weeks ago but didn’t like the risk of that $500 going to $0.

I made at least $1500 selling calls on it while I owned it. Each quarterly report got worse but yet call option premiums got better, it’s a weird stock.

Classic pump and dump, apparently apes can be shorn like sheep.

On the other hand, I’ve been doing pretty well since mid June. HUN is the only thing I’ve bought recently that I’m down on. GOOGL, AAPL, and AMZN are up pretty well since the growth swoon hit, I seemed to buy them at a good time. Pipeline distributions came last Friday, it is kind of irritating EPD takes at least a week for it to hit your account, all the rest of them are same day.

Phillips 66 decided to reincorporate one of my MLP’s, DCP. I picked up 100 shares in Dec 2021 for $18.83, the first offer for outstanding shares is $34.75. I’m hoping for a $40+ negotiated settlement. DRIP has me up to 110 shares from my 100. I love the high yield pipeline game

Can we keep the extraneous bullshit out of this thread?

Is the stock market going to tank?

I can’t see where cohen did anything wrong. Brilliant pushing the option holdings ahead of his sale. It was public information for months.

Wouldn’t surprise me if BBBY goes straight to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I can’t see where cohen did anything wrong. Brilliant pushing the option holdings ahead of his sale. It was public information for months.

Wouldn’t surprise me if BBBY goes straight to zero.

The thing RC made no money from the sale, due to his insider status. All the money made went to BBBY. Also the sell was Wednesday and the price fell in after hours Thursday. Basically if this was RC pumping and dumping it did not benefit him at all at least on the surface.

I do have a bag of 100 shares of BBBY with quite frankly house money, but made a killing on my trade of a much large positions form friday monday/tuesday . I really do not care about the people buying on the run up because they are quite frankly idiots.

the short interest is still beyond the float on BBBY and that is still a reason to hold some shares of it IMO.

The thing RC made no money from the sale, due to his insider status. All the money made went to BBBY.
    Insiders hold stock for personal benefit not on behalf of the company. Cohen is not an insider either.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Insiders hold stock for personal benefit not on behalf of the company. Cohen is not an insider either.
    he had over 10 percent of the company.

This has all the makings of a good tip for buying an index.

So what? He's not on the board.

He didn’t at purchase, only after the share buyback. That money is not going back to the company.

Been looking to unload some MARA for a while now via calls. Fingers crossed it closes above 13. Getting a bit close for comfort.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    He didn’t at purchase, only after the share buyback. That money is not going back to the company.

All that mattered is he had 10 percent of the company at some point in time he also has people put on the board. Beside he sold on tuesday on day the float traded 5 time over, the big drop was not till after hour thursday. Retail does not have enough asset to tank a stock like that.

tin foil hate theory is GME buys BBBY with the next month so that BBBY will have to recall shares. RC statements to BBBY said that the goal was to find a well capitalize buyer for BBBY. Rc Ventures/ GME have enough money to buy BBBY out right for the formation of GMErcia. Like I am saying RC made no money on that sell and its make no sense for him to sell unless he was going to own it back anyways.

in other news APES got halted 5+ times on the run up this morning, now back down. I d give it a couple days to see where that little stunt ends up. I still wish it was a NFT like Overstock.com dividend.

All that mattered is he had 10 percent of the company at some point in time .
    bzzzzzzt, wrong answer. He needed 10% at acquisition and disposal. Apes are bag holders getting fucked by the street without lube almost as hard as crypto baggies thinking they are winning, because the vocal few are fucking over their compatriots even harder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbbyolo.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	424458
    `
    Name:  bbbtard.jog.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  42.6 KB