Page 520 of 729 FirstFirst ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 13,000 of 18222
    CovertM. I'm selling Feb and March CCs on GME at 100 to 115 to lock in my profit. Also selling CSPs at 50 to take advantage of IV crush. You do what you have to do

That's nuts, touching on $140 now.

AMC up too. Wow.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    CovertM. I'm selling Feb and March CCs on GME at 100 to 115 to lock in my profit. Also selling CSPs at 50 to take advantage of IV crush. You do what you have to do
    I’m stuck in a duck blind all morning away from the battle station. Trying not to watch the roller coaster.

Still going to squeeze?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    I’m stuck in a duck blind all morning away from the battle station. Trying not to watch the roller coaster.

Still going to squeeze?

Marketwatch still says short interest is almost 140% of float, so your guess is as good as mine, but it seems like an uncomfortable spot for short sellers.

But unless you're planning on putting in life-changing sums of money, forget about it and enjoy the duck blind. I mean, the whole point of dicking around in the market is to make fuck you money so you can walk away from it all and hang out in the duck blind, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post

Still going to squeeze?

Just messaged you. I collared my position at 132. Means I locked in the sale price via options but didn't sell as I don't want to eat taxes yet till I can figure out a strategy.

Halted 5x today. Probably has potential to panic more short sellers as the entire option chain got wiped out again in the morning trading. Rational short sellers will look to exit.

Melvin Capital just got blowed up.

Citadel/Point72/Melvin vs WSB for the title.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
    Melvin Capital just got blowed up.

Citadel/Point72/Melvin vs WSB for the title.
    How TF do they sell a rev share for 2.75B?

If Melvin manages 12.5B, that should be about 250mm in mgmt fees.
    I think they said investors have a 3yr lockup, so its at least sticky, but that's still 11x TOTAL mgmt fees. Assuming rev share is really cash flow for Citadel/Point72, 11x makes sense as an earnings multiple, but its either a massive stake or they're aggregating GP and new LP stake in that number?

So how does this SPAC thing work? I want to get in on EVgo when they IPO in a few weeks, the SPAC that's handling it is (I think) CLII. You can buy CLII shares now, do those become shares of EVgo when they are released? Is there an additional fee or does it just convert? I read about a $10 per unit cost or something like that. I'm confused... (again)

A couple of things did really well today, too bad I was only in on one of them and I took profits a few days ago so didn't win as big as I could have. Ehh, now I have a few hundred dollars of house money to work with. I need something cheap that has a little bit of room to run to build that up some more. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    So how does this SPAC thing work? I want to get in on EVgo when they IPO in a few weeks, the SPAC that's handling it is (I think) CLII. You can buy CLII shares now, do those become shares of EVgo when they are released? Is there an additional fee or does it just convert? I read about a $10 per unit cost or something like that. I'm confused... (again)

A couple of things did really well today, too bad I was only in on one of them and I took profits a few days ago so didn't win as big as I could have. Ehh, now I have a few hundred dollars of house money to work with. I need something cheap that has a little bit of room to run to build that up some more. Ideas?
    I googled SPAC for retards as I cant be bothered to type a bunch of words that you boomer types won;t read. This looks reasonable https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/21/al...w-about-spacs/

You should read the S1. I know you won't but you should at least try

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    How TF do they sell a rev share for 2.75B?

If Melvin manages 12.5B, that should be about 250mm in mgmt fees.
    I think they said investors have a 3yr lockup, so its at least sticky, but that's still 11x TOTAL mgmt fees. Assuming rev share is really cash flow for Citadel/Point72, 11x makes sense as an earnings multiple, but its either a massive stake or they're aggregating GP and new LP stake in that number?
    Enjoyable Masters of the Universe read - https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fi...ops+to+zero%29

Ehh, now I have a few hundred dollars of house money to work with. I need something cheap that has a little bit of room to run to build that up some more. Ideas?
    I used to use SeekingAlpha for that, but now they are charging money to view their articles

Enjoyable Masters of the Universe read - https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fi...ops+to+zero%29
    I was questioning the legality of the deal. I understand they want to save themselves, but the conflict of interest seems staggering.

I googled SPAC for retards
    Luv ya man Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I was questioning the legality of the deal. I understand they want to save themselves, but the conflict of interest seems staggering.
    The entire system is based on frontrunning and conflict of interest. All ends of the spectrum do it. Why shouldn't Citadel learn orderflow then profit from it when their own client blows up from that same order flow

It's amazing how 5 or 6 paragraphs in a Seeking Alpha article can double or triple a stock right now. So many things I've come across recently feel like great pump and dumps if you get commission free trades and can just bounce in and out of things. GME and a few others are the same just on a grander scale.
    Hahaha ya I own an REIT that they been hot on. It's definitely gets a nice bump everytime they mention it I noticed it.

Not that I'm invested in this particular REIT for the growth.... Dividends seems to be the reason to invest in REITs to me, but again I don't really know shit

Also the social media drop that came after they all banned trump had worked out well. I ended up only pulling the trigger on AAPL but it's up 10% since. This market is fucked up.....

I don’t know much either, but I’m a little wary of REITs. Seems a lot are tied to office space, that is one area I could see not coming back for a while.

AAPL reports earnings on Wednesday, with the rash of price target upgrades I’m betting it’s a doozy. I’ve got 4 shares and wish I had more.

And yeah, a lot of the stock report sites seem to be running their own pump and dump schemes. I’ll see Zack’s articles on stock XYZ state a Zack’s rank of 3 and then the article states you should look into ZYX which carries a Zack’s rank of 1. Same day another article will show ZYX with 3 rank and you should look at 1 ranked XYZ.

Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff, which I’m slowly learning.

how many teslas will sell if GME hits 110 before it hits 60?

AMC up again. $$$$ the volume in these options is crazy
    Decisions Decisions

Sold GME 200C weeklies. Also some 115C. Cashed in April 30C.

Also took profits on Feb NKLA 25C.

Sold RIOT 21C

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I don’t know much either, but I’m a little wary of REITs. Seems a lot are tied to office space, that is one area I could see not coming back for a while.

You can find REITs that specialize in almost any sector.

Digital REITs (data warehouses)- DLR is massive and probably pretty safe/stable now. Very regular dividend growth too

Tower REITS (American tower)

Marijuana farm/land REITs

Industrial REITs, storage REITs, etc.

NAREIT (reit.com) actually has a lot of helpful information if you’re looking for it.

@CovertM. I unwound the short end of the collar and went back long at GME 90. Some whales (Chanath, Cam Vinklevoss etc) are now pumping GME. Melvin is also liquidating it's profitable shorts. As per standard behaviour when other high net worths or HFs smell blood they attack and I anticipate that Melvin's positions will be further attacked now that they've publicly disclosed that they are in trouble. Having said that I am still selling the 200C weeklies. If those get taken out by end of week then so be it

Damn, you guys are playing with fire, long gme, long spacs.

Not gonna end good

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Is there any way to see a $100 GME share price other than $90+ worth of gambling?