Page 659 of 729 FirstFirst ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,475 of 18214
    It depends on what radio station you listen to.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    "The four-week average of US gasoline consumption .. dropped lower last week than during the summer of 2020 .. even as retail fuel prices have fallen for more than 50 days straight."
    Well, I have been commuting to work by bike a bit more these days. Need another 50 days of price drops and see where we are at with summer about to end.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

“.. there has never been a bear market rally that exceeded the 50% retracement and then gone on to make new cycle lows. Therefore, if the SPX were to exceed 4231, we would have to assume that June was the low for this cycle.”

My money made money again today

I like it. It’s money that in the past I would have just pissed away. As I did most of my life
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Where's BBBY going? (the company, not the stock price)

Bankruptcy & restructure? Liquidation? Anyone think they'll pull through?
    Ryan Cohen has 50-80 dollar calls in January though February . He hasnt been wrong yet......

BABA... so will they work all that out or is the US gonna delist all those PRC stonks?

SIGA at 19.5 was nice, I'll sell the rest once they EUA Tpoxx.

RIVN is etrucking.

FLNG has turned out to be a good buy.

I have a lot bet on RIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Ryan Cohen has 50-80 dollar calls in January though February . He hasnt been wrong yet......
    Yeah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbby.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	423345
    EPS is negative, Tritton was a disaster, their debt could be purchased at pennies on the dollar, the local store closed, yet insiders were buying. And 1 out of three shares were short mid July. Yet here we are. I hate meme stocks but...

Up we go!

Man T has sure shit the bed last month, thought would be on to better numbers after dumping WBD(should have sold that right away).

TELL up 32%... tempted to sell.

Sold ABNB up about 5%... trying to cull the herd, even if just small gains. It will probably go to $200 this month :-). Might get back in if it drops to $90-$95.

I own T. It’s in trouble for a while. It’s just back to its split price so not that big a deal. Looks lower though. I sold WBD on day two because it’s not the kind of stock I buy.

Any merit to this? China freezing banks?

Chick is hot af.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Yeah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbby.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	423345
    EPS is negative, Tritton was a disaster, their debt could be purchased at pennies on the dollar, the local store closed, yet insiders were buying. And 1 out of three shares were short mid July. Yet here we are. I hate meme stocks but...
    I think calling any of these heavily shorted stocks "meme" is way to lessen and make fun of what they really are.

Systemic risk to big finances due to underlying market mechanics even when the company is not worth anything close to the lit ticker price. GME, AMC, BBBY have all out performed the market recently. GME now has 52 percent of the float DRS(2.3 billion dollars) and the DTC never deliver dividend split shares to many brokers.

Seems like the synthetic shares actually did exist.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Any merit to this? China freezing banks?

Chick is hot af.

Not hearing much from China these days, other than their sabre rattling on Taiwan. Those sanctions on Pelosi have to be doing damage too (not!) They got their American and Euro crack injection from all the stimulus money. That's all gone now.

And what's with the leather looking purse straps? She carrying a couple holstered 9mm's?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I'm a bit nervous about the delisting threat to BABA because I hold it.

I do like that my TSP International-Fund has a "no Chinese stocks" policy. I hate that TSP revamped their UI and now you cannot see your actual YTD return for your account, only the return since the revamp in May. Their FAQ actually suggests going to the individual fund pages to see YTD numbers then calculating them yourself... only the best from the largest defined contribution plan in the world, managed by the same motherfuckers who handed the personnel and background check database root access to foreign contractors who sold it to the Chinese. Thanks Fedgov!

That’s a common valuation reset for plan changes.

BABA delisting might be good for the stock as it changes the ownership group.

BBBY, GME, and AMC all just closed above options max pain.

BBBY smashed it. If anyone want to day trade monday opening will bring a nice little profit on BBBY.

BBBY, GME, and AMC all just closed above options max pain.

BBBY smashed it. If anyone want to day trade monday opening will bring a nice little profit on BBBY.
    Well I am up 50 percent, and closed out most of my position, anyone else go in on BBBY monday morning?

GME here we go.

What even is going on? Seems like gambling?

it is

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    It's always been gambling.

I love seeing Best Buy (BBY) also going up today as dumbasses get their tickers confused with Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY).

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Options chain run-up with hidden short interest. I would not call being able to read fintel/ortex and finding info on what the max pain was on friday "gambling"

Market Mechanics move, not a move based on fundamentals.....yet.

Although Ryan Cohen(chewy.com and GME) has 80 dollars calls for BBBY January. He hasnt been wrong.

Current Max option pain for BBBY on Friday is 10 dollars. Seem highly unlikely this stock will finish at or below that right now. If it stays above 20 on friday next monday/tuesday could be as big as the Jan 21 Sneeze of GME.

Breaking the stock market, one supposed meme stock at a time.

I have GME and AMC, bought them as a joke, still hold them as a joke, been worth it; sadly they are some of my best performing stocks in my portfolio. I just like the idea of screwing over people shorting companies cuz I think that's a really bad practice for people to be doing (my 2c based on nothing than it seems shitty to wish shit on companies)

Well I am up 50 percent, and closed out most of my position, anyone else go in on BBBY monday morning?
    Nice! I had some stuff going on that split my attention, so ultimately chickened out.

Wasn't throwing shade with the meme stock monicker, but it is shorthand for "gets moved by social comments"

I get what a meme stock is, but honestly at this I think calling it a meme is just way to try to get people to not to invest/trade them.

why make your text un read able?