Page 594 of 729 FirstFirst ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 18222
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    This entire thesis is predicated on what? The idea that there is some gigantic short position on GME from back in January?

And that said secret short position would not have been exited since January, even though the float has turned over maybe 100 times since then? But that even though these things can be done by these sneaky hedge funds, a bunch of them still took multibillion dollar losses on it for no reason?

And that even though this is all fairly certain in your mind, no hedge funds have decided to follow suit with the super stonk types to decimate these guys? Because they hate money?
    Because the short has to be closed and if no one is selling they have nothing to gain from owning GME. The shorts never closed they just got hidden in divorced puts. Them buying long positions still does nt close out their shorts, the short hedge fund do have long positions in GME/AMC. Some Hedgefunds/financial funds do have long position in GME.

The hedge funds literally did take mutli billion loses man, hell they had to turn off the buy button to ensure they did not go under.

Your an idiot if you do not have long position in GME/AMC at this point in time.

and that is why you are literally a millionaire.....

well I am not millionaire. did you not see my post about how I was lying? because since I wont post brokerage shots and everyone does not believe me the majority has to be right, because the majority is always right? I really do only have 450 dollars FIAT cash to my name right now, so they are clearly right.

With that said I do not think GME/AMC is a 100 percent sure thing but I am XXXX AMC, XXX GME, and now because of the partnership with GME on Loopring I am XXXXXX on LRC. I think LRC is the safest bet of them all. Loopring has a US patent to run a decentralized Stock exchange so companies can issue NFT stock shares. LRC also will be partnering with GME to bring a easy to use NFT marketplace/NFT Gaming Marketplace to the masses. I suspect that 4-5 dollars will be easy to reach, and 30-50 per token could be possible in 5 years time.

I am DCAing LRC right now from my weekly day trading pay check.

and that is why you are literally a millionaire.....

So is tomorrow the day the house of cards finally comes apart?

Remember in 2008 no one said anything, the elites have to cash out of the market while it tanks for everyone else. The Hang Seng is down a little over a percent in an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    well I am not millionaire. did you not see my post about how I was lying? because since I wont post brokerage shots and everyone does not believe me the majority has to be right, because the majority is always right? I really do only have 450 dollars FIAT cash to my name right now, so they are clearly right.

With that said I do not think GME/AMC is a 100 percent sure thing but I am XXXX AMC, XXX GME, and now because of the partnership with GME on Loopring I am XXXXXX on LRC. I think LRC is the safest bet of them all. Loopring has a US patent to run a decentralized Stock exchange so companies can issue NFT stock shares. LRC also will be partnering with GME to bring a easy to use NFT marketplace/NFT Gaming Marketplace to the masses. I suspect that 4-5 dollars will be easy to reach, and 30-50 per token could be possible in 5 years time.

I am DCAing LRC right now from my weekly day trading pay check.
    A millionaire with no credit score. You truly are “special”

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    A millionaire with no credit score. You truly are “special”
    I have never had to borrow money and I also have no money. Like I said 445.37 in my bank account, hell I screen shot that if you want me to.

I don’t need proof to know you’re not a millionaire. But thanks.

I gave up on chasing KO, should’ve bought a day or two before earnings, heh. Got three orders in, PINE, MMP, and EPD.

They’re all things I already own, PINE and EPD will be held for a while. Buying MMP to grab the dividends and then exit via calls.

406, you should take a look at PINE. They don’t have the super high yield, but they allocate most of their capital into more properties. I think that puts them in a better situation if somehow rents turn downward. Their net retail properties are rented by high quality tenants, pretty safe.

Meme stocks have been pretty flat for the last six months, meanwhile value/dividend stocks are still paying you to hold.

YMMV

Typo above. Long TWO and AGNC

cool, thanks, I had also found AGNC as one I was looking at.

BobMc, already have good amount of PBT, DMLP, SBR(all in the top 10 of portfolio), so looking for some stuff outside energy.

Back in the green on REGN, tempted to sell, but also tempted to hold until earnings reported in a few days. Seems like anyone needing Regeneron at this point is probably the type taking horse wormer.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    cool, thanks, I had also found AGNC as one I was looking at.

BobMc, already have good amount of PBT, DMLP, SBR(all in the top 10 of portfolio), so looking for some stuff outside energy.
    Somehow deleted my original post. I screened for the mREITs with the most govt backed MBS in March - April 2020 and posted about the process. Then picked IVR, AGNC, TWO. IVR was a dud so I sold it flat. Kept AGNC and TWO

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Because the short has to be closed and if no one is selling they have nothing to gain from owning GME. The shorts never closed they just got hidden in divorced puts. Them buying long positions still does nt close out their shorts, the short hedge fund do have long positions in GME/AMC. Some Hedgefunds/financial funds do have long position in GME.

The hedge funds literally did take mutli billion loses man, hell they had to turn off the buy button to ensure they did not go under.

Your an idiot if you do not have long position in GME/AMC at this point in time.
    Really? For a game retailer with no proprietary anything?

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I still think Tritton will turn it around. I like the move towards house brands (much better margins), more of an online presence, they closed a number of non-performing stores, a redo of stores stacked to the ceiling, and a move towards less of a coupon driven marketing theory. (Although my wife is still getting coupons from them.)

Covid resurgence and supply chain issues were blamed for that horrible ass quarterly. As someone that is also dealing with supply chain issues I can relate, I also think it’ll be passing, much like inflation. Big issuance of cash into the marketplace had everyone with cash to spend, lotta people sick and not able to provide goods and services, perfect storm for inflation.

I predict a movement back to the $23 level by the end of October. Buy the dip!

Disclaimer: My recommendations are by no means a guarantee of financial success, as a matter of fact you may lose money, and you probably will.

Heh
    In three trading days my BBBY prediction will go badly awry, I wasn’t even close. Even though (because) I’m down big I’m going to hold with the confidence they’ll be back.
    Looks like my prediction was right, I just missed it by two days. They announced their stock buyback program will be accelerated and a partnership with Kroger today. They're up over 70% today.

Looks like my prediction was right, I just missed it by two days. They announced their stock buyback program will be accelerated and a partnership with Kroger today. They're up over 70% today.
    Just came here to check in on you Bob, still packing BBBY? looks juicy!

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc 6442195
    I sold the Nov $40c some time ago and had close to 60% profit on them at one point, but let them ride. Not looking good now. Will see if we rally past $40 and hold it. Ok to let this one go at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love it how Bob MC is our Jim Cramer

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BobMc nails bbby

AMC and GME have gone up pretty significant amount afterhours 11/2

seems like its being spurred by BBBY on their share repurchase agreement. BBBY is up 80 percent in after hours already.

Bob you are the anti Benny. Soaked up knowledge. Tailored it to your personal preference and used it to better yourself.

Well deserved success to you

MARA has been on a tear lately. I've been pushing my calls up and out, and may let some go if it doesn't slow down a bit. I've been pimping it like a cheap hooker the last 6 months or so. Charging for it coming and going.

I just don't see it maintaining this level for very long. I've got calls expiring next week at 60 and 65.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    MARA has been on a tear lately. I've been pushing my calls up and out, and may let some go if it doesn't slow down a bit. I've been pimping it like a cheap hooker the last 6 months or so. Charging for it coming and going.

I just don't see it maintaining this level for very long. I've got calls expiring next week at 60 and 65.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    You picked the right horse. I'm long a lot of BTC and ETH and RIOT BITF HUT for the miner side. Mara does look extended but i've been saying that for the past 2 months. Insane P/S

Holy fuck nice work! Bet you still drink box wine though!
    Decisions Decisions

QRTEA - basically its QVC ie home shopping network. I don't understand the blue hair target market but it tanked hard in earnings. EBIDTA down and blames supply chain issues. It's been a cigar butt value play value trap for a while

My notes - Qrtea declares a 1.25 per share special dividend payable to shareholders of record as of Nov 15 2021. Stock trading at 8.80 tanking following earnings impacted by supply chain

Qurate: High Cash Flows And Trading At A Discount https://seekingalpha.com/article/446...t?source=Gmail There's your DCF boomer analysis

https://www.dividend.com/stocks/cons...ares-series-a/

Spiked on no news I could see a week before the last ex div date then basically held its own ex div. Didnt even sell off that bad even counting for the 1.50 subtraction ex div

Started it long. 15% return in 2 weeks is decent. ACB at about 8.10