Page 585 of 599 FirstFirst ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 14972
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I read a lot of articles saying don't buy China stocks because eventually they will prevent you from cashing out to USD$. Also sounds like China stocks (at least the recent IPOs) are just straight up garbage.
    Didi underwriters:

GS. GOLDMAN SACHS GP.
    JPM. JPMORGAN CHASE.
    MS. MORGAN STANLEY.
    BARC. BARCLAYS PLC. GBp.

Is the stock market going to tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    Yeah, I think a lot of portfolios are seeing a beat down today. MARA is currently down 6.66%. That's good luck, right?

Covert, did your MARA calls get assigned last week? Time to sell some puts with that money.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Some MARA and RIOT will likely get called away this week. @ $30 & $35 respectively, if RIOt comes back. Could close RIOT for 50%ish now but think I’m ready to let some go. Think Crypto recent runup has softened and would be a put seller back in the high-mid $20s for both.

August smack down all around really. Holding some heavy BIO bags at the moment (ATOS & HGEN). EUA on HGEN will likely be but been holding for a long while and starting to wonder…

Got some great pumps on RKT and PLTR at earnings and sold calls. SOFI and others shit the bed. Fucking SPACs are dead to me, trying to think of one that has risen far and above NAV?? The ones I hold are anchors to the port.

The ARKK short is interesting and a publicity gem to create a western gunslinger script between fund managers. Fucking silly.

This guy is a douche and comes off as one, but interesting take analysis.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBloomstran/...90474530668554

Worth reading @Shera

ETA: finally got lucky on Lotto tickets…saw MRNA running last week (maybe week before) and saw PFE lagging. Thinking boosters were on the horizon and more forced vaxxes…bought a pile of 8/20 $50 calls (swore off buying calls many times) sold to close today for 500%, but will likely double tomorrow…profit is profit, right???
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think about SESN? Oversold in my opinion, from FDA disapproval of their new drug Friday. I bought yesterday low. Should I take profits now, or ride higher?

I had to liquidate 19k of my portfolio to begin my ascent into Land Baron. Sold off my GE, CLB, BEP, CCL, NEE, and BBBY. NEE and BEP were the only things that were paying me to hold (of any real money) so my per month dividend harvest wasn’t affected much.

So far I’m ahead on all the sales, I didn’t get out at their zenith, but better than now. Highlight of it all was selling a $29 call on BBBY from the cruise ship and pocketing the $40 when it expired while selling the underlying the minute we touched down in SLC at a daily high and then watching it plunge.

Once all the contracts are signed I’ll return to my regularly scheduled put every penny into the market scheme. For now I’ve been a bit sidetracked.

Let's get some horses and spend a couple days riding across your rangeland to get a feel for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Didi underwriters:

GS. GOLDMAN SACHS GP.
    JPM. JPMORGAN CHASE.
    MS. MORGAN STANLEY.
    BARC. BARCLAYS PLC. GBp.
    How did Credit Suisse miss out? They're usually at the epicenter of every shitshow.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Closed RIOT $35C for this week on a small dip, 80% profit. Resold the 9/17 $35 for $3.50...NM I don't want to let this go, income machine!

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    The ARKK short is interesting and a publicity gem to create a western gunslinger script between fund managers. Fucking silly.

This guy is a douche and comes off as one, but interesting take analysis.

https://twitter.com/ChrisBloomstran/...90474530668554

Worth reading @Shera
    Hahhaaha, that was awesome. Maybe the price of ARKK can get pushed down below $100. DO you have, or have you seen any targets?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Hahhaaha, that was awesome. Maybe the price of ARKK can get pushed down below $100. DO you have, or have you seen any targets?
    Haven't really looked, sure you can find bear and bull cases with PT of anywhere between $25 - $500...Depends what TSLA does really

That's not a useful range. Especially for spouting off all this complicated "fundamental" analysis. Doesn't matter, I have my plan. Hoping that COIN makes another push up and I can shovel some more gains from COIN into ARKK. Not sure about correlation and whatnot, maybe I won't get a chance to do that, but MAYBE a hatefest will hold down ARKK long enough for me to make the play. Otherwise, this is an ira so at some point I will feed in more dry powder and continue from there.

Anyway, thanks for engaging.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

The growth premium on the ARKK stocks make it easy 50% risk. Target trading at 22x earnings vs something like ROKU or Zoom.

ZM is at the top of support area. It has to hold near here or back to $300.

Excellent grim reality. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

Like it matters

A guy I play golf with has always been nervous about money, like me. Now, stocks gone up so much a 20% drop wouldn’t even bother him.

I ended up selling SESN at a slight loss at 1.30, but thankfully I got out. 1.12 now. I shoulda pulled the parachute earlier, I got greedy, when I could have made over 15%. Some shifty shit going on here, probably the most shifty trade of my entire existence.

Into two others that seem safer. I have lots to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    I ended up selling SESN at a slight loss at 1.30, but thankfully I got out. 1.12 now. I shoulda pulled the parachute earlier, I got greedy, when I could have made over 15%. Some shifty shit going on here, probably the most shifty trade of my entire existence.

Into two others that seem safer. I have lots to learn.
    Bio can make you rich or blow your socks off, scary shit. So many shills out there too. Bagholding some Bio myself right now and trying to unwind.

Speaking of...I'm tempted to sell my REGN for ~10% profit, but also interested to see what happens. "UK Approves Regeneron - Roche's COVID-19 Antibody Cocktail" plus all the antivaxers in FL and TX are wanting Don's magic sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    Speaking of...I'm tempted to sell my REGN for ~10% profit, but also interested to see what happens. "UK Approves Regeneron - Roche's COVID-19 Antibody Cocktail" plus all the antivaxers in FL and TX are wanting Don's magic sauce.
    I think it has room to run a little still, along with the other therapeutic and vax companies. MRNA continues to rip and seems to outpace PFE, made some nice coin on PFE $50C this last week. Saw it was lagging MRNA and thought it would hit at least $50. Shouldve reloaded for next week after the news about approval for 3rd jab.

Check out HGEN if you want a moon shot possibility. Awaiting EUA for a therapeutic that prevents need of vent and increased survival rate for sever cases. Been trading wildly the last few months, but binary EUA event is soon. Holding way too many shares at this point hoping for a double or triple.

Any thoughts on the IPO of Dutch Brother Coffee, BROS?

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Any thoughts on the IPO of Dutch Brother Coffee, BROS?
    I hate their coffee, but they typically have lineups that cause traffic issues at all hours of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    I hate their coffee, but they typically have lineups that cause traffic issues at all hours of the day.
    LOL! Same here, I do mochas, I can't stand the chocolate they use.

No love from the market today?!? Surely some of you were making money. Meme's are back on the menu apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    No love from the market today?!? Surely some of you were making money. Meme's are back on the menu apparently.
    I made lots of money on BABA today.

*I am still down yuge on BABA overall.

Just wait until Xi hits them up for $20 huge.