TR - Fear and loathing in RossVegas - 20070511

Well, I had a bit of unfinished business up on Old Glory, so I went to get it done.

We ended up dropping in a bit to early in the day, and skiing the crux of the line in almost bullet proof crust... that was the fear part. I choked but I held it together, and made it down to taste some of the tastiest corn of the season so far.

We dropped in off the ridge at the furthest looker's left continous snow.

The loathing came on the 3 hour slog back to the car as I got tired and dehydrated, and started to cramp. All in all a satisfying day. Lots more snow out there...

Our playground for the day:

way to go get it. The corn cycle sure is something else right now. I still can't believe it snowed in rossland about a week ago and its 20 + mid-day now. What's next? Follow spooner around the selkirks traverse?

That's one nice playground. Beatiful slides and ohhh the swingset, ohh the swingset

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    What's next? Follow spooner around the selkirks traverse?
    Nahh, WA Pass corn on Memorial Day weekend. Although, I hear the road to Paradise is plowed, so I might go investigate the possibility of running some BRO powered laps on Roberts if we get another corn cycle.