Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dear Girl On The Other Side Of The Cube Wall

You're sweet, pretty, kind, and funny. I like you a lot.

But

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! I CAN HEAR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU SAY ALL DAY LONG, AND SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU SAY IT SO LOUDLY! I CAN'T CONCENTRATE OR EVEN THINK! I WISH I WOULD GO DEAF FOR THE NEXT 6 HOURS SO I COULD ACTUALLY PROCESS A THOUGHT!!!!!

Ahem.

That's about it.

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

[nelson voice]
    HA HA!
    [/nv]

"It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I hear ya sprite, the girl on the other side of the cube wall from me has gigantic boobs and she wont even show them to me because i have a girlfriend. WTF is up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by TeleMang View Post
    I hear ya sprite, the girl on the other side of the cube wall from me has gigantic boobs and she wont even show them to me because i have a girlfriend. WTF is up with that??
    Lesbian, clearly.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Get her a muzzle.

Buy some ear plugs for yourself.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Sprite, I always know if I need a laugh I can click on one of your work-rant threads and I'll be smiling in no time. And don't worry, I'm laughing with you, not at you...I swear.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerskierchick View Post
    Buy some ear plugs for yourself.
    Good advice. I put in my headphones and have online radio on in the background when I'm number crunching. Some may find that distracting, some may not. At least you'll be able to listen to something you want to hear and not her jabbering on.

Or you could do the adult thing and throw stuff into her cubicle.
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roo View Post
    Or you could do the adult thing and throw stuff into her cubicle.
    Done!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

this thread is useless w/o naked pics of the girl on the other side of the cubicle.

Sprite...how's the knee?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I guess the poopenhause isn't applicable in this instance.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    I guess the poopenhause isn't applicable in this instance.

edg
    Not w/o a LesboStrap 3000. I suggest the twin tipped Mk II model.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Good Lord!!!

I share a cube 'system' with 2 other girls, and the dozen OTHER girls beyond our system are always coming in to yak about their kids cheerleading and gymnastics and dating drama(s), or complain about their own weight and then do nothing about it, or gossip about coworkers, or whatever. While I like the women in my office, it gets distracting and tiring and I'll admit sometimes annoying, so I keep both headphones AND ear plugs with me.
    This touchy-feely Kumbaya shit has got to go.

Sorry, she must have escaped from my office and gone to yours because it is eerily quiet here today.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

Air horns make a subtle reminder to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeleMang View Post
    Mmmmm damn girl. Your delicious mangos should not remain couped up in the straightjacket of life that you have called "sweater". Let the yay-bos out to play and I will cover them with delicious coco butter that I will procure for you from the tallest trees on the most dangerous island in the world. I will wrestle a duck billed platapus for you while naked and using only my wang as a whip. MMMmmmm damn girl, just the sweet sweet swing of your perky areoli make me want to climb trees to squeeze the delicious satisfying oils onto your naked writhing body.

Damn girl

Let us freak

(in honor of my friend Mssr Nails: Godspeed buddy)

Do what a chick at my office did to me... I was talking on the phone to one of my sales reps, (which I do often, and fairly loud... I guess.. which is a reason I need a goddam OFFICE!) Anyway, WHILE I was on the phone, an email popped up... I opened it, and all it said was:

SSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What a fuckin bitch. I wasn't nice to her anymore. She doesn't work here anymore.... a lot of people thought she was a bitch.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

I LOVE THAT! But am sorry it happened to you... It would never work w/foot-tapping girl cuz she never checks her email... or her IMs, for that matter...! Gotta think of SOMEthing...
    When logic goes out the window, go with it.

-- yogachik

Maybe you can convince IT to create a "Shut the fuck up you fucking moron" email account. That works pretty well here.

My knee still hurts and I still don't really know what the damage is. I started walking (2 miles yesterday) w/ my leg super-braced up so that I do not go crazy from inactivity. Then I started back on doing a bunch of ab work and weights for my arms/other leg. I've been like a sluggish mass for the past 2 weeks! It's good to be moving around again.

I have my MRI tomorrow...almost 2 weeks after the injury. I have REALLY bad luck w/ medical stuff, and it does not surprise me at all that even getting the MRI is taking so long.

But I should know early next week...

Yooper, I like this chick and I could never do something so rude as to send an email like that! I did think about walking by and pulling her hair though. I often find that very primal communication works best!

Sprite

Just be happy you have cube walls in your office.

And speaker phone seems to be the new hot fad as of late.

I just have to throw my stress ball at people to get them to STFU.
    Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.

The things you find on the net.

I do not miss my cube job. Fluorescent lights, computer screens, people crammed next to one another like sardines. Nope, don't miss it one bit. I'm currently very tan and have been thoroughly enjoying painting outside all day long.

Perhaps you should go sprinkle some sprite dust on her and make her head shrink till its teenie tiny and all her words will be soft, high pitched and barely audible. Or, punch her in the tit, grab her by her hair and tell her she WILL OBEY you or she'll be heading for a world of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    Or, punch her in the tit, grab her by her hair and tell her she WILL OBEY you or she'll be heading for a world of pain.
    I vote for this.

******* plus I saw a video once that started like that........

It will be worthless w/out pics, so get that set up first.

When logic goes out the window, go with it.

-- yogachik

You could have an extremely loud telephone conversation with an imaginary person, in which you proclaim your loathing of loud-talking cubicle monsters. If your little friend still doesn't 'get it' - leave dozens of post-its on her desk with STFU in cut-out newspaper, ransom-note style.
    gotta play

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Mmmmm damn girl. Your delicious mangos should not remain couped up in the straightjacket of life that you have called "sweater". Let the yay-bos out to play and I will cover them with delicious coco butter that I will procure for you from the tallest trees on the most dangerous island in the world. I will wrestle a duck billed platapus for you while naked and using only my wang as a whip. MMMmmmm damn girl, just the sweet sweet swing of your perky areoli make me want to climb trees to squeeze the delicious satisfying oils onto your naked writhing body.

Damn girl

Let us freak

(in honor of my friend Mssr Nails: Godspeed buddy)
    Very good job capturing the Rusty one's smoooove-ness!