Image naming and management tools

What's everyone using to organize, manage and name their digital images? I recently came across this Digital Image Mover (DIM) http://www.alanlight.com/dim/Dim.htm and think it's pretty good. It copies files from my card to a specified location on my hard drive and renames the files (using EXIF data) in the process. I've set mine up to rename files to YYYYMMDD-### (where ### is a 3 number sequence).

Are there any other tools out there that may be better or are commonly used?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I don't really worry about naming all of my images since that can often be hundreds per shoot, I just make sure to have an organized file structure where I can use something like lightroom to flip through them quickly. I would never have the time or the ability to remember each image I take to name them anything worth while. Naming only happens to whatever images I think are best and need to be edited/ printed.

My cam is set to continuous for image numbering and Lightroom stamps the date the way I want it on import. Other than that I just keyword each shoot on import.

PicaJet. It does nothing other than import your RAWs, name them, categorize them and rotate them. But it does those select functions really fucking well.

ACDSee for all my organization & file management. Great batch features that include renaming.
    Gallery || Facebook || Instagram
    Go that way, really fast...if something gets in your way, TURN!

Irfan view is also good, simple, and free.