Summit Attendees at Squaw Sunday...

Did anyone compliment a girl on her TGR tee, skiing down from the Cornice II chutes?
    Powder. It gives you the freedom to be retarded. (S. Morrison)

hey did you get my message? I didn't get yours until the very end of the day. We were doing laps in C2 for a large part of the afternoon. Did you ever end up at Chamois?

oh and if anyone ever gets to ski with Alkasquawlik...be sure your skis are waxed and fast. The mang skis like an ex-downhiller should.......thanks again for the tour.

hey tyrone! yeah i got your msg, but i had already left the mtn.

bummed i couldnt make the cham apres/mtg. but i literally did cII laps all day! and i was looking for the mags! in the morning, i was wearing my shell unzipped with my TGR bronco tee, and someone complimented it while skiing by, so i was hoping it was one of you guys!

in the pm, i went to long-sleeve capilene, no jacket, but still on cII. quite a few on the chute by the stump (formerly dead tree). was hitting a little air at the bottom of it. i was looking for you or punani, but i wouldnt have recognized the others!!

saw some foolz in no way out - mags perhaps?

also saw a gaper in red one-piece with matching red headband stand on top of the lighttowers for about 5 minutes before dropping in. scary. my guess - european.

was a great sun-day in any event. hope you guys had a beautiful day, and that Alka had a 21st to remember (or to have absoluely no memory of, as the case may be).
    -brit
    Powder. It gives you the freedom to be retarded. (S. Morrison)

Originally posted by britney
    also saw a gaper in red one-piece with matching red headband stand on top of the lighttowers for about 5 minutes before dropping in. scary. my guess - european.
    Roo ???