Your Coolest Summit Moment

With so many threads about to get going as the Summit concludes, I thought it best to have a singular thread for everyone to drop their memories into. I'll start.

The coolest moment for me was meeting and skiing with SheRa on Saturday. I was standing at the ticket window at Squaw and up walks this beautiful blonde. Instawood! We drop off Palisades Ridge on an icy straightline, which I finished in a wonderful eggbeater. Then we proceeded to rip the shit out of everything at Squaw with the rest of our splinter crew. She tumbled out of the Cornice chutes a couple times at speed, always getting up and charging harder, skiing faster, and always smiling. I told someone if I was dreaming of the perfect, that dream babe would be SheRa. I know she posted some mighty corny stuff on powmag in the old days, but this woman is beyond totally the shit!

Wow. An inter-resort tug of war for SheRa. OK.
    I'll bet a car repair assist and a trip to Tioga if she runs away to the circus.
    What'll you do for her if she stays?

These chicks are gonna kick our asses if we keep talking like this.

Thanks for taking the testosterone overdose with a grain of salt, ladies. And for being the two of the most rippin skiers to grace the summit. So many great women came to the summit and you all made it so much fun and so freakin memorable. Props to all.

Originally posted by Duphphy
    Splat - As a fellow writer, I would expect you would know the meaning of discretion. There are some things best left unwritten.
    Thanks, Ted. You above all exemplify such restraint.

Originally posted by HyRUPz
    If that's the hottest chick you've ever skied with? Two words . . .

Hard up?

Sheesh, keep your perverted/assanine masturbation comments to yourself or tell your mama, I sure as hell don't care . . .

Good thread idea though
    Ummm.....hey..........FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by TheDingleberry
    From these two statements you can deduct that:

splat has a dirty mind and

HyRUPz is a prick.
    I wouldn't waste a more articulate dissing on some anal-retentive primadonna wannabe, so I tried to keep it short.

Actually this is Weibo. My highlight was yesterday afternoon at Squaw. we saw Geraldo on the Shirley Lake chair, unbelievable he is so cool. Look for pictures coming soon from Funken.

Originally posted by Endlessseason
    BTW--does anyone have a auto program that can take a couple hundred Summit jpgs, watermark each of them, thumbnail them to a custom size, link the thumbnails to the full-sized jpgs, and make all of the pages of thumbnails web-ready?
    Classic Endless.........

lph - your comment has so much heart in it and really displayed the sweet bonds that hold the masses together. Thanx, dude.
    You're the shit.