The Drake showed up yesterday!

Ok, it has sucked here in MN for the past 13 days. Ski season ended for us mid-March, then we got a day that temps jumped to 81, but that was on a Monday and I had a bunch of work to do. From that Monday the weather went to hell with tons of rain, followed by two good snowstorms dumping a fair amount of snow on closed ski areas. Well, so for the last 13 days I've been holed up while temps outside hovered in the high teens reading back issues of Powder and watching Fly Fish America and such on the dish. Then yesterday, the sun came out, I had made firm plans to hit a river over the weekend, and the Drake made an appearence in my mailbox! Then to add icing on the cake, my daughter got off the bus and asked if we could work on her fly casting in the yard. Here's my "ripper chick" sans ski gear on a "unknown" brookie stream last summer. Yeah, I'm ready to get out this weekend!

Good Luck,
    Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

It's always a good day when the Drake shows up!

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    It's always a good day when the Drake shows up!
    Good to see your Mag is coming along. Filled out my subscription while I was checking out the site. I will pass the link along to Twin Cities TU, and get it out to the masses here.

Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Thanks!! We are a bit behind schedule. Actually we are a lotta bit behind schedule! Just got the site up today...still haven't put anything besides the basics on there...wetting the line trumped computer time today and other work obligations have slowed the whole process.
    We should have the mag back from the printer in 10 days...it's just a sample ...but I'll get yours out as soon as they arrive.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Thanks!! We are a bit behind schedule. Actually we are a lotta bit behind schedule! Just got the site up today...still haven't put anything besides the basics on there...wetting the line trumped computer time today and other work obligations have slowed the whole process.
    We should have the mag back from the printer in 10 days...it's just a sample ...but I'll get yours out as soon as they arrive.

Cheers!
    I just signed up in the 'subscribe' portion! I hope it worked, when I hit 'submit' it just blanked out the fields.

Cheers!

Fellas,
    for some reason the "Subscribe" form is not working the way it should. I will get this fixed....for now, could you PM me you address so I can get a copy out when it gets back from the printer?