drove up from evergreen saturday night, arrived at the motel at 11:30 or so and crashed, woke up before my alarm at 6:29 the next morning and took off for the ski area after a shower and checking out. It was really wet approaching the ski area and was turning to snow the higher up we got. We got tickets then had to wait till 11:30 till they got the damn lift fired up and running properly (although there was 8-15 up top). The snow was good though, Dropped into waterfall first off, first tracks. My buddy steve got too close to the edge and dropped over causing a fracture to rip at the top of the slope, it ran small then stopped we skied down on the right side ridge line into the trees untill it cliffed out then were forced to take the ramp. It sucked because down below the ramp was really thin and rocky and after comming out the bottom we saw what we missed (the main waterfall chute). We raced back up to do it right after it was majorly tracked got off line into what I think was skid mark which was looking thin so we traversed some thin section and got to the mouth of the chute. My bro went first and made turns all the way through the side stepped nightmare. My buddy steve the only skiier went next and represented for the skiers, by losing his ski at the very top of the chute and having it launch down the cliff untill the chute opened down below. It was funny as hell, although kinda serious. Luckily there was a rope in the chute to help him down with one ski still attached. I went next but my run was screwed by the skiier, due to the nature of the chute. The problem was communication, the chute curves to the right as it drops and it is hard to see and hear the person below you. I was asking if it was clear and he was saying no but it sounded like go so I dropped and half way through I came around the corner to find him still downclimbing with one ski. I stopped in the steepest narrowest somewhat turning section and is looked somewhat thin in the bottom leaving straitlining through the bottom too sketchy so I had to side slip untill it was open and clear enough to rip the bottom. Deffinately one of the sickest runs I have seen at a ski area.

The rest of the day was nothing too spectacular though because of white out conditions they never opened the upper stuff like ropedee and the billboard which is what I really wanted to do but oh well. The coverage sucked in some spots because there was no base at all, just fresh on dirt and that sucked. Although it was only like that in some spots, I need to go back on a good year and shell out the money for a guide I guess.

So can someone tell me what waterfall is like compared to some of the other terrain above? Also anyone want to leak the hot spots? Where are all the good cliffs and best chutes at? I guess maybe the lack of snow was the issue? Thanks for any info, and sorry for no pics, I brought the 10 MP canon but it white out all day and we were soaked to the core by the end.