K2 Jerry Launcher, Rossignol Bode One FS

Time to clear out the the quiver to get some money for bike parts.
    195 k2 Jerry Launcher, (same as the old AK lawnchairs, but with Jerry Garcia graphic), drilled twice, currently mounted with a Salomon 977 binding, DIN up to 14, the old metal ones(i think this is whats on there) Mounted for a 325 boot sole. I think the other set of holes(plugged of course) is for aroudn a 315 boot sole, for the same bindings. They are in good shape, no core shots and a fairly fresh tune on them. I think i would like to get $175 for the skis and bindings together.

I also have a pair of Rossignol Bode Miller One skis in a 181 with a Rossi axial race 120 on them, these skis only have a day on them. $300 with bindings, 180 without

Also have a pair of 193 Volkl P30 Race Carvers with a Salomon S900 Carbon poweraxe on them, $75 for skis and bindings. These only have maybe 20 days on them. I should be able to cover shipping on all skis. Drilled for a 325 boot sole.
    Last edited by Big Hit77; 03-09-2004 at 09:33 PM.

How do those One's ski?
    review...

The Ones are a super fun ski. The oversized tip really plows through a lot of stuff that most skis of this type couldn't do. They seemed super stable even at hgih speeds and I'm a big guy too, so this became evident pretty quickly. THe smallish tail really lets the end of the turn finsih easy, but because the tail is stiff, you get a lot of energy out of the turn. They seemed to have a sort of gas pedal effect at the end of a turn. If you[ve ever skied the RPM 100 from this year, these are pretty ,much the same ski alittle stiffer and with a cool graphic. I don't really want to sell them, but i have a stack of bills to pay and it is the least used of all my skis.

check PM

The Bode's are gone. Any takers on the Jerry Launchers? I'll go to $135 with bindings, shipping included! $60 for the Volkls with the bindings!