Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Bobsled this evening-super nice. First time I've ridden that thing this year.

I'll have to do that again, especially when it starts cooling down a bit
    you sketchy character, you

Nice Liz! I haven't been up there since the spring. How's the trail holding up? Hopefully not super rutted or loose.

We did a quick lap on crest tonight. We were threatened by thunderstorms, but somehow avoided them. It was awesome to ride in cooler weather. I love this time of year!!

the trail is holding up great. there were some braking bumps in the new entrance a few weeks ago but they aren't as bad now. it's a bit loose, but the loose dirt is actually better than how the brake bumps were the last time i had ridden it. The rest of bobsled is still money with a capital $. also, someone put in a little ladder bridge on the right side of the puddle at the end and a ladder ramp/jump/kicker on the left side of the puddle.

rode round valley-ish tonight. was my first time up there, ever, so when i saw an intersection i just randomly picked a direction. also took some friends who haven't ridden much and ended up riding up "somewhere elks" to "nowhere elks" i think and down to round valley loop out to some double track and then back from there. perfect for them and pretty fun and flowy in general on the downhill i thought.

Thanks to lynx for a most excellent ride today. We rode the Maples Loop up by Snowbasin via the Wheeler Trailhead. Was really fun, except the part where the sun was really hot and I felt like I was going to passout, maybe I did passout? I do know that I was laying down on my camelbak at one point in the shade feeling oh so gross and my vision was blurry and somewhat black

Lots of climbing and a fun downhill. If I do this again, it will be in the fall, when the sun isn't quite so hot, just too much for me today with all the climbing involved.

I had SO much fun!

I'll post some pics here in a while.
    you sketchy character, you