Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    C3 in da' house!!!

Confirmed my belief that Canadians are the coolest people on earth.
    Last edited by SponsoredByDuctTape; 03-12-2004 at 04:47 PM.

OK I'm blushing now...

DuctTape, good to hear and know you made it all the way home after that rager of an evening at Hoss Hogs. (hopefully Punani finds his camera and can post some memory refreshing images of the drunkeness) Good times buddy!

Can't wait to see some pics from this evenings festivities at the Battered Beaver and more so, I can't wait to rip with the crew again next year!
    Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy

Diggin the pow hound in that first shot nater. I wish I could take my pooch places like that.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Originally posted by Johnny Gunn
    All I can say is "The Tahoe Summit Rocked" - and the reason it rocked was because we got to ski with some crazy mofo maggots that rip sheit up. I had some much fun and wish we didn't have to go back (to the work world) but like Flanker said if you guys ever make a trip up here let us know and we'll try our best to give you a tour of the hills around here.

Keep the pics a coming ... stokage is on
    AHA!!!! Look at who f'ing finally got the sack to post! F'ing JONG! Are you gonna post again, or be a one-hit-wonder pansy???

Actually, it was awefully cool to meet y'all. A bunch of really cool Canuck lurkers showing up to the Summit... Who woulda thunk???
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

HOLY FKNA - WHAT A TIME!

Just got in from the wood. WOW! This summit has rocked so GOOOOOOOD! The Battered Beaver went off last night with a great local weed band and dancing and puking and passed out maggots and screaming and.......oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Too cool.

A surprise showing by funkendrenchman, Endless and Crash made it. Overflowing fistfuls of maggots everywhere. This am we hit 10@10 for some icy wall runs then off to the backside for some OB runs. I lost track of everyone, so I went to get my skins to do California Chute and found Geoff sleeping on a table in the Beaver, so I dragged him along. Just as we start hiking off chair 4, up skis Greydon Clark and some bros and we're off. Hit the chute and skied out by the lake only to find Walter Sobchak and his brother skinning up out of the lows because they couldn't pass up all the great turns out the bottom of West Shore. Made last chair on 4 and hit Vista for the last cream of the day. Wow.

Great time. Only wish SheRa and Uber could have stayed for last night and today. So many wonderful people to mention, but I am beyond thinking - so I'll just say you are all totally FKNA AWESOME and I wish we all skied together everyday of the year!

Thank you all for coming to make it such a great time!

And Flanker and crew _ FKNA! Canucks rock our world!

splat

Today #$@% rocked...Mid-winter, yes, I said mid-winter, groomers off 6. You guys may think I'm a little gay but I LOVE the groomers off of 6. Sentinel was smoother than...well it was smooth.

Hooked up with Schmear to witness him straightline all the groomers, and then headed over to 10 to meet the crew.

Night Panda, Tyrone, Clack, Splat, Nater, Geoff, Slim, Hardrider,Endless.....so many people.

Hit up Westshore for a few OB runs, great steep smoth windblown...

Oh yeah...it was also like 90 F...good times.

Oh yeah- 1am this morning - five people piled into two seats in my subaru - in bathing suits - trying to poach a hot tub in a condo.

Originally posted by splat
    in bathing suits
    Could have been worse.

Originally posted by phUnk
    Could have been worse.
    That strongly depends on which five maggots we are talking about here. Could be anything from "sproing!" to "sweaty man-sandwich".

We had two slices of maggettes in the mix. And a couple pairs of skis.

Two maggettes out of five? Not bad I say, better than the typical 10-1 ratio...

Originally posted by Johnny Gunn
    All I can say is "The Tahoe Summit Rocked" - and the reason it rocked was because we got to ski with some crazy mofo maggots that rip sheit up. I had some much fun and wish we didn't have to go back (to the work world) but like Flanker said if you guys ever make a trip up here let us know and we'll try our best to give you a tour of the hills around here.

Keep the pics a coming ... stokage is on
    I say the Canucks rock! You guys are awesome! Would love to see your home hills sometime. And it's good to see you coming out of lurk. Gimme your addy and I'll send you guys some Mark Twain.

Divegirl!!! What a maggot you are! So happy to call you my sister. Keep that stoke on the hill; it feeds the fire for all of us.

The flophouse was beyond cool. Coming up the stairs in the morning to a medley of British accents was a trip and a half. Galaga and race car wars were ongoing.

And that Kirkwood crew. What can I say? They have it going on. I just attached myself on the first day and hung on for the ride. Find a pair of Seth Pistol's (Cush) or Explosive's (hardrider) and follow the show. Wish we had such a good vibe going on in Summit County.

Splat is the most amazing individual I've met in some time. Maybe certifiable. He's got my wrecked truck in his front yard right now.

More later...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Some pics from Squaw last Thursday:

Josh took all these with his throwaway. I lost my camera on the traverse to Whiskey at KWood. If anybody sees it when they head out that way, I've got some very cool shots on it of billygoating the waterfall at Kirkwood. Anyway, the camera is a silver Olympus - 35 mm with waterproofing.

l8r
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Apres ski at Squaw. Be afraid -- be very afraid:

Pete (Mr. Snowsprite):

Today's safety tip -- don't fill the freezer with beer and go to the Battered Beaver.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Thats a damn shame.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Originally posted by SheRa

Errr... Can I just say, I was standing in a hole. Either that, or Roo is 8 ft tall.
    01001001001001110110010000100000011100100110000101 11010001101000011001010111001000100000011000100110 01010010000001110011011010110110100101101001011011 100110011100101110

Originally posted by brownmonkey
    Errr... Can I just say, I was standing in a hole. Either that, or Roo is 8 ft tall.
    must be the camera lens
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Originally posted by SheRa

l8r
    Actually, this one was from Alpine Meadows on the day you were skinning up Tallac. Lessee... who do we have. Standing left to right is: up and down, bad_roo, brown monkey, brit crew friend Petra, The Random Chaz Factor and Mrs. bad_roo. I'm layed out across the bottom. What a great day! I've never known a bunch of jib gapers to be so obsessed with a half-pipe! Thanks again Roo and Brown for letting us stay at the flop house! Sorry I didn't set the dishwasher when I left, but I couldn't find the detergent!

My site

Also, this one was at Kirkwood on Wed. the 10th:

From left to right we have: the lovely Ms. SheRa, The Random Chaz Factor, ReHabit, Mrs. Rehabit, gimpy (??? - not sure), Brown Monkey, and Snow Dog (pretty sure it's him...)

And this one was from the Kirkwood parking lot on the same day:

My site

AHA!!!! Look at who f'ing finally got the sack to post! F'ing JONG! Are you gonna post again, or be a one-hit-wonder pansy???
    Your right Uber ... I finally sacked up and posted! And I'm not planning on being a one hit poster. I JONG myself for not posting before.

SheRa, Thanx for the ride home gift ... it made the trip back to San Fran very smooth.

I need some work on my posting skills.
    Smoke'em If You Got'em

Originally posted by Ubersheist
    Also, this one was at Kirkwood on Wed. the 10th:

From left to right we have: the lovely Ms. SheRa, The Random Chaz Factor, ReHabit, Mrs. Rehabit, gimpy (??? - not sure), Brown Monkey, and Snow Dog (pretty sure it's him...)
    I'm pretty sure that's not me since I wore sunglasses every day.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

nope. not me.

Wink

I need to reinstall photoshop to resize pictures. I mostly have pictures from the Friday night party.

I am currently accepting bribes from the following people/victims

Telenater
    Divegirl
    Laght
    Legoskiier
    Wonderwoman
    Snowjob
    Tyrone Shoelaces
    Watersnowdirt (I think)

Counterbribes from the community at large will also be considered, it is a free market after all.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Unhappy

not a single pic of some good summit sticker placement?

tyrone - did you hook everyone up with some stickers? how did they work out for ya? price was right, huh?

i have a bunch of canada summit stickers (the most durable made yet) still in my desk. somebody want 'em?
    Last edited by xboat; 03-15-2004 at 11:12 AM.

Originally posted by xboat
    not a single pic of some good summit sticker placement?

tyrone - did you hook everyone up with some stickers? how did they work out for ya? price was right, huh?

i have a bunch of canada summit stickers (they most durable made yet) still in my desk. somebody want 'em?
    I want one even though I didn't attend they look way cool PM me for adress

UMM MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care