"Damn I wish I was in Tahoe"

That's what Mr. AG said today when we stopped to take a quick piss. I damn near laughed sooooooooo hard that I almost pissed my pants before getting my zipper undone.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you again PoHo and Phunky Monkey; you are true team players.

Once again, we somehow entered the Twilight Zone at the bottom of LCC this morning and thought we had turned left when we really turned right and ended up at Mammoth.

Baby bottom smaoooooooooooooooooooth wind buff cream to be had everywhere and with the road closure mid day not a soul in sight except your 100 bestest buds.

Plus, when driving down tonight I think I saw the most beautiful full moon I've ever seen. It lit up the east facing parts of the canyon like a movie screen and left the west facing slopes pitch black. Surreal!!!!!
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Spring temps and corn at Squaw with Powho and phUnk today.

The moon from the western side of the lake, sitting just above the mountains in the east was spectacular.

The skiing in Tahoe may not be anything special right now, xover. But the vibe, the crew and the camraderie are irreplaceable.

OK that's it. The full moon is killing me. I'll be back in a few hours....

It's 12:45 am and the full moon outside has me wondering where I can find some quick pow via moonlight....
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson