Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'll bite...

The most damage I have done to my head while snow sliding was about 7 years ago on a snowboard. I was going about 5mph on a flat run and caught and edge and slammed my head on the hardpack. Though I am not a doctor, I will play one, I likely had a minor concussion, I think a helmet would have helped ease the impact. I am now back on skis and hopefully that type of incident won't happen again . I always ski with a helmet now, it can't hurt.

because skull @ 5mph vs a tree or a ski edge will fuck up a body's head

because other people travel more than 5mph and can hit the gaper

Originally posted by altachic
    I don't like you Bandit, just for the pure fact that you are more ignorant than anyone i've ever come across... Troll or no troll, i hate morons like you.
    very elegant altachic! i couldnt agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Re: Altachicky!

Originally posted by BanditXXX
    Ever ski Mt. Rainier?
    have you?
    and skiing the easy way down doesn't count, jackass.

I wear a helmet when ever I'm skiing or biking, unless I'm cross country skiing although it might be a smart thing but no body ever does, and cross country ski related deaths are pretty low I gather.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Bandit:

Read, Post, and THEN smoke crack.

It hasn't been said yet. And yes, I'm still ignoring you.

I just read this entire post and well, pretty idiotic.

Bashing each other, ski abilities, areas . . .

All of you shut it, DON'T SMOKE CRACK, cause its seems you can't handle and quit trying to make idiotic points.

Wear a helmet or not = discretionary use.

There, I said it; rocket science (see motorbike user manual under high speed, helmets and why they're a good idea)

That's it, I'm going skiing.

Originally posted by HyRUPz

Bashing each other, ski abilities, areas . . .

All of you shut it, DON'T SMOKE CRACK, cause its seems you can't handle and quit trying to make idiotic points.

That's it, I'm going skiing.
    have fun at the jane, player.

Wink

Jesus H., Where is all the love on this board? Don't hate the player, hate the game!! LOL!!

I'll dig around for the post but a guy at west mountian(not what I would call a challenging hill) orphaned his 12 year old son when he fell on a blue not wearing a helmet, his skill level would probably be considered a gaper around here. I can't imagine that kid ever skiing/boarding again after watching his father fall and die skiing, he probably was the one who had to get patrol etc. ugh I shudder just thinking about that.........
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Wink

Obviously some people should not be on the slopes. They are a danger to themselves and others. The only answer for these gapers is to stay home, ride the couch and hopefully the worst injury they will sustain will be a rug burn when they tumble off the couch from lack of balance, LOL!!

Obviously I should not be on the TGR Forums. I am a danger to myself and others. The only answer is for me to stay off the net, ride a dick and hopefully the worst injury I will sustain will be a rug burn when I tumble off from lack of balance, LOL!!

Don't hate the player, Tiger. That's a miss quote for the record counselor, LOL!!

You're so wrong dude. Nobody here hates on you. That would actually require some expenditure of precious energy.

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Obviously some people should not be on the slopes. They are a danger to themselves and others. The only answer for these gapers is to stay home, ride the couch and hopefully the worst injury they will sustain will be a rug burn when they tumble off the couch from lack of balance, LOL!!

Hey Bandit XXX....maybe you should scrap the face that you always use for this:
    http://downloads.veryfunnydownloads....deos/ogen.mpeg

Obviously some people should not be on the slopes. They are a danger to themselves and others.
    right on rainer rump ranger!

edit: in any event, crystal is sooo sick. wird up
    Last edited by Ted Stryker; 03-07-2004 at 10:35 PM.

Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
    Hey Bandit XXX....maybe you should scrap the face that you always use for this:
    http://downloads.veryfunnydownloads....deos/ogen.mpeg
    "eye don't believe it!" bwahaha