Spring break mofo's

Unlike the entire rest of the world I will not be going to the beach. I will be sittin on my ass and doing some sweet spring skiing, hopefully. I could really use some ice free really deep slush bumps right about now, Im just praying the dreaded "R" word stays the hell away from South western Pa for a while.

come up to NE and tour all the new england areas with me. I can't afford CO, but hopefully I can afford this.

Sorry, I cant even afford to go to NE, Ill be at seven springs most of the week, sorry. Any maggots going to be there?

I seriously hope the snow lasts until our spring break, but its fucking pouring right now. Tuxs tomorrow is going to be interesting to say the least...

i hope so too, otherwise i'll just be forced to work on my thesis.

Yeah, this spring break I'll be learning how to be a mad ultra jibber....... actually I'm trying to learn how to air out of the pipe

It's funny how (at least in the east) the park is rock hard icy crap all winter until the spring when it's fuuuun

Re: Spring break mofo's

Originally posted by PaSucks
    Unlike the entire rest of the world I will not be going to the beach. I will be sittin on my ass and doing some sweet spring skiing, hopefully. I could really use some ice free really deep slush bumps right about now, Im just praying the dreaded "R" word stays the hell away from South western Pa for a while.
    dude. buy a cheap plane ticket to utah and ski.
    there r cheap hotel/ski pass deals. do it.