Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

Happy St Patricks Day everyone!!! I awoke this morning and made a loaf of Irish soda bread, now I've got the corned beef in the oven and three Guiness in my belly !! Cheers all!!

Linky for some good music

I've yet to come to terms with the Irish part of my heritage. I only found out about it a couple of years ago...so I'm going to go get a Sam Adams Black Lager from the fridge, instead of something Irish.

But there's alcohol in it, so I guess that qualifies it as Irish.

Happy Irish Day.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

Have a good one folks!!!

Just got done with some Guinness fondue, soda bread, sausage and a Guinness.

Éireann go Brách

thats it huh?!? Nobody else out there drinking guinness and eating the corned beef?

I had some pork and about half a dozen Kokanees. Does that count?

I had carne asada at Corona Village. Does that count? I mean, Mexican food is kinda related to Irish food with the whole Catholic thing, right? And sometimes Irish people celebrate Cinco De Mayo. Right?

I had a car bomb or two... drank a couple guinesses... went to the brewpub and drank some irish style beers. A good night if I do say so myself.

i drank a sixer og guinness at bridger today combined with ganja, finally calling it a day after some cops gave me some guff and im stioll wasted. LONG FUCKING DAY! HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!

I celebrated at a Irish Pub in Beijing China called Durty Nellies. It was hot, smoky and if you could down 6 pints of Guiness you got a free hat and shirt.

I'm trying to come down after two days of debauchery. Started out yesterday working my usual 6:40am to 7pm split shift followed by playing fiddle for 3 hrs in a loud boisterous pub along with several pints of Guinness. Got to bed around 2:30am then got up at 8:30 to play at the Running o the Green, a 5 mile run, from 9:30 to noon. No Guinness there, just healthy types racing in the rain. Went home, got an hour of sleep then back to the loud boisterous pub downtown playing from 4 to 6:30, more pints. Then caravan down to Mount Vernon to eat dinner and play from 9 to midnight at the brew pub. More pints. Glad I wasn't driving. Now I'm home unwinding so I can get to sleep. The big question is will it still be raining tomorrow or will I get to ski?
    Happy day after St Pat's Day y'all.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Happy St. Patricks day to you...(from Utah)

...and a BIG Fuck You from those in the Northeast who have the best snow in the country right now.

happy times! i beat the shit out of some guy who slapped my girlfriend. i did get hit by a bottle, leaving a nice gash over my eye. but that dude got fucked up for it.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    happy times! i beat the shit out of some guy who slapped my girlfriend. i did get hit by a bottle, leaving a nice gash over my eye. but that dude got fucked up for it.
    Boston or Hoboken?
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Gold Pan last night = holy car bombs batman