Waxing on the virtues of the OC...

Good show last night, a little disappointed you guys have dropped the ball here but anyways...

I thought Luke would pummell that dude when he hit Ryan. Would've like to see that, kind of the Luke sticking up for Ryan even though Ryan beat his ass a few times.

I know most of you guys will be sad now that Anna is gone. She was hot but didn't do much for me.

Ryan needs to get back w/ Marissa. I thought the old GF was just trying to hook up w/ him because he's "rich" now. I didn't really think she would have stuck around for him. Plus, she was engaged, good chance of her running out on Ryan later just like she took off on Eddy.

Still the best damned show on TV. Now we have to wait 3 fackin' weeks, grrrr....

Thumbs down

had to record it
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Talking

Sounds great. What the fack are you talkin' bout?

Originally posted by bad_roo
    Sounds great. What the fack are you talkin' bout?
    You gotta get a dish or mo[v]e to North America man. You're missing one hell ofa show. I guess you can wait 'till its on DVD. I guess we should stop talkin' about it every week. We'll ruin it for you.
    Last edited by 1080Rider; 03-04-2004 at 12:19 PM.

I posted something a few days back regarding Luke's DSL comment.

Am I the only one who read into that??
    "the fattest of the fat." R.Veltri 1999.

Originally posted by 1080Rider
    I guess we should stop talkin' about it every week. We'll ruin it for you.
    Michael Bolton: That is the worst idea I've ever heard!
    Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea!
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

Yeah, i was kidding. The show is better than our ramblings about it. Someone who has taped them should put together a tape for Roo. Send it down so he can pick it up at the summit.

Originally posted by IBISguru
    I posted something a few days back regarding Luke's DSL comment.

Am I the only one who read into that??
    I caught it.

Luke "I'm here to help you with your DSL"
    Julie"My cable service is fine, thank you"
    Jimmy pulls up "Hey Luke?!?"
    Julie"Uh, Luke stopped by to help me with my hard drive"

Talking

What about when Ryan started driving Seth to the airport and he had good old Journey pumping?

"Do not insult journey!"

Wow.
    Yep, seen this before. Crazy liquor & cheeseburger party got out of control.

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
    Did I accidentally stumble into the Prime Time Soap Opera Research forums?
    You've prolly stumbled into SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Do not mock us. We will cruise down the 5, pick up Ryan and Luke and drive out to beat your ass. Watch it man...

Originally posted by 1080Rider
    We will cruise down the 5, pick up Ryan and Luke and drive out to beat your ass.
    self delusions make so many peoples world go 'round
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Originally posted by Bullet
    You boys need to take this topic to the Soap Opera Network.
    psssshhh....Oliver had a place at Big Bear, which means we shouldn't even have to add the 'NSR' caption to the subject line
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

Originally posted by fridge
    What about when Ryan started driving Seth to the airport and he had good old Journey pumping?

"Do not insult journey!"

Wow.
    As soon as that came on, I was like "WHOA, Journey!" I used to think Ryan was a dipshit, now he seems pretty cool.

Seems like last night was just cleaning house on some older story lines and dropping Anna and Theresa.

Anna will be back. She has to come back. At least Seth realized what a dumbass he was for dumping her.

Marissa is going to shit when she finds Luke porking her mom.

I too, was dissappointed that Luke did not back up Ryan.

Seth is pretty funny. There is some pretty good comic relief between him and Sandy.

Three friggen weeks is a mighty long time...
    The older you get the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man! L-I-V-I-N!

I gotta say too that Sandy is the MAN!!! He negotiated a deal that hit Caleb right where it hurt- in the ego. He's got to use this other dude for all his wood on the next project. It was sad thought that Sandy had to compromise himself in the process. At least he did it to protect his wife/family. This should help Kiersten be REALLY careful w/ dad in the future.

I was just happy when Ryan didn't wimp out and scored with the hot brunette. When that guy denied Marissa I was so disappointed.

Seth is the best character on the show. How many guys can get his current girlfriend to allow him to go after his ex girlfriend? Now that is smoove!