Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I offered. Her body, her choice right? Definitely didn't push for it, just what she wanted to do.
    You could do both and you would be even more safe. If she decides to have the IUD removed you’re covered.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Same. She's probably less inclined for me to be cut on than I am.

According to my daughter, they say nutsack now instead.
    I’m going to start referring to men that are afraid of a vasectomy as “scrotes”. Thank you guys for setting me on the right path.

"Give yer balls a tug ya titfucker"

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

"Give yer balls a tug ya titfucker"
    Shorsey!

Turnabout is fair play.

Now that makes sense! Someone doesn't want to do something sketchy.. they aren't a pussy, they're a nutsack. Let's equate weakness with something that's actually super vulnerable!

The guys I know that had a 3rd all rushed, and that’s no joke, to get snipped. All happy w the move and said nbd. A couple of them shocked me when they did it was they were definitely the type you’d think would expect the wife to be the sentry

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s bullshit

I think it's in this thread already, but I had one. Few years later had pain and a lump. Dick Dr told me one in ten vasectomies develop a lump. One in ten of those lumps are cancerous. Couldn't biopsy, so had to remove my epididymis. All good after that little scare. He did say I may have pain the rest of my life, but I don't.

See? Vasectomy is give you the ball cancer. Fucking ball cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    The guys I know that had a 3rd all rushed, and that’s no joke, to get snipped. All happy w the move and said nbd. A couple of them shocked me when they did it was they were definitely the type you’d think would expect the wife to be the sentry
    Our third was planned... eventually, but definitely snuck up unplanned.

IUD happened immediately after. At the time we had multiple discussions about me being snipped, I was for it. Didn't happen, but this thread revival is making me think it might be time to reopen the discussion.

The youngest is 6. A 4th at this point isn't something anyone wants.

Guess its going to be an interesting night's talk...

Why talk, it is your body, do what you want. I had one after our second child and praise baby jeezuz everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    I think it's in this thread already, but I had one. Few years later had pain and a lump. Dick Dr told me one in ten vasectomies develop a lump. One in ten of those lumps are cancerous. Couldn't biopsy, so had to remove my epididymis. All good after that little scare. He did say I may have pain the rest of my life, but I don't.
    Oh, so it’s bull shit. You’re fine and there are risks with any procedure, even getting your teeth cleaned.

I had a similar lump for a few years. After I had an attractive P.A. check it out, I was fine and it disappeared. YRMV
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    See? Vasectomy is give you the ball cancer. Fucking ball cancer!
    I had ball cancer before my vasectomy, did the cancer cause my vasectomy?

Menopause is a time period and during the change a woman can still get pregnant.

I’ve had dental work that was more painful than my vasectomy.

Menopause itself is a single point in time 12 months after a woman has her last period, according to the National Institute on Aging (NIA). When you're no longer getting your period, your body is officially done with its reproductive years for good, and you cannot get pregnant naturally after menopause.
    https://www.health.com/menopause/can...fter-menopause

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    The smell was the worst part
    This!
    And doc showed me each piece of vas def he sniped out.
    See, no swimmers are getting through there now.

Women can still have irregular periods as well as experience all the symptoms of going through menopause leading up to the point in time that is 12 months after their last menstrual cycle. Are you arguing that a woman’s body isn’t “going through menopause” leading up to that point?

I’ve been in relationships with two women now that were going through the period of irregular menstrual cycles and all the other symptoms commonly referred to as menopause. They both think they’re going through menopause. I know a woman that was 50 and thought she was mostly over it and got pregnant. She experienced all the symptoms and had months between cycles.

Fuck it, I’m doing it. Should I be the first to post a TR.

Anyone had one reversed?

I’ve got bud that’s 70, with four boys under 10.

It’s really not bad. TR it for the younger bucs here for sure

Women can still have irregular periods as well as experience all the symptoms of going through menopause leading up to the point in time that is 12 months after their last menstrual cycle. Are you arguing that a woman’s body isn’t “going through menopause” leading up to that point?

I’ve been in relationships with two women now that were going through the period of irregular menstrual cycles and all the other symptoms commonly referred to as menopause. They both think they’re going through menopause. I know a woman that was 50 and thought she was mostly over it and got pregnant. She experienced all the symptoms and had months between cycles.

I went out with one woman going thru the menopaw' s for 7 yrs, it blows over so I find a younger one and go thru it again ... its like the movie groundhog day

For anyone getting snipped you wana wank like a school boy until you shoot clean
    Last edited by XXX-er; 09-03-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Anyone had one reversed?

I’ve got bud that’s 70, with four boys under 10.
    what the actual fuck. i hope he has a big nest egg to leave behind for them.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Fuck it, I’m doing it. Should I be the first to post a TR.
    My tip: get the vicodin prescription and send the wife/kids out of town for two days. That's what I did, and I had a cooler of beer next to the couch and plenty of weed. It was one of the most enjoyable weekends I've had in a long time.

I'm saying she hadn't had her period for 12 months, and according to what her doctor told her, that was the accepted sign that she had gone through menopause and was no longer capable of reproducing. She didn't even mention it to me until the 12 months was done (actually longer I think, just to be safe). I'm sure freak accidents can occur but we can't spend our whole lives worrying about that.

I had friends doing it around the time I was considering it, and none had any issues with the procedure, so I didn't really have any qualms about that part. For me it came down to not wanting to disable a body part or function that was properly working. I'm always wary of situations that could be seen as trying to have my cake and eat it too. Instead I decided to be grateful I was healthy and leave it alone. Lo and behold it all worked out in the end.

Well I don't know why you ^^ would bother getting vaxxed either ?

YMMV as they say, mine is 33 and a great kid, never misbehaved even put himself thru uni
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know