Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Fuck it, I’m doing it. Should I be the first to post a TR.
    May you have an attractive nurse/tech person prepping your nuts like I did. No idea how I kept from getting wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Smart call. Frozen peas are your friend and as soon as you're able to get back on the saddle tell your wife it's her duty to make sure she gets all the working soldiers out of your spank bank to really enter bareback country.
    That should get you a few dozen laps in the "working vacation". DO NOT bareback before getting the all clear from the lab.

THis^^ a week after the broken condom I got tested and i shot clean

but she was pregnant
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    My tip: get the vicodin prescription and send the wife/kids out of town for two days. That's what I did, and I had a cooler of beer next to the couch and plenty of weed. It was one of the most enjoyable weekends I've had in a long time.
    See. This guy knows how to do shit. Properly.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    See. This guy knows how to do shit. Properly.
    Vicodin is trash. Ask for hydromorphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I supose YMMV cuz i hate that shit, it gave me the hiccups for 6days and plugged me up

the Tramadol was even worse so I stopped it all and just went with IBU

I'm obviously such a loser I even failed at being a drug addict

If anyone in SLC is getting the snip you can Pm me. I had zero pain during the procedure and minimal discomfort after. I hand picked my urologist after working with them for many years.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I think I claimed that title a few years ago.

Under the premise that the doc had ordered couch rest, ice, no shots to the nuts, and no lifting, I fobbed the kids off on the wife for the weekend. I sat on my ass in the basement, watched sports, and drank bourbon. I also think I weirded out the Uber driver on the ride home because I wasn't allowed to drive myself. This must've been spring of 2018? I think I did the March Madness special.

I was back to work on Monday, back to running with nice, supportive underpants in less than a week, and back to MTB after two weeks or so. Ice and supportive underpants made the whole thing just fine.

I love my kids and I work my ass off to be a good dad, but I'm extremely glad I don't have an infant or toddler now in addition to my 4 and 6 year olds.

My hog remains status quo except for the lack of procreation.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

kinda like getting a vax, It ^^ ain't rocket biology

Got it......hot nurses, good drugs, lots of hand/blow jobs, and of course unprotected sex the rest of your life...................I must admit if they start marketing this shit right I think you could get a lot more guys on board.

Got it......hot nurses, good drugs, lots of hand/blow jobs, and of course unprotected sex the rest of your life...................I must admit if they start marketing this shit right I think you could get a lot more guys on board.
    It’s really a win win situation

My girlfriend (now wife) drove me to mine on our third date about five years ago. Best decision ever. No complications, no lumps, no pain, and best of all no kids. Somewhere I've got pictures of the bits of vas defs the doc cut out of me, laying on a sterile napkin on the bedside table. I'll see if I can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    May you have an attractive nurse/tech person prepping your nuts like I did. No idea how I kept from getting wood.
    My only regret is shaving my own balls the night before, due to the attractiveness of the nurse.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Had mine today. Procedure itself was worse than expected. I had a pretty strong vagal response, couldn’t feel any pain but I was dizzy, sweating like crazy, got a sore throat that lasted 5 minutes, etc. I didn’t take the Valium because I wanted to drive myself.

Recovery is better than expected. Only a little discomfort when moving around.

Name:  IMG_0294.jpeg
Views: 352
Size:  109.2 KB

Just how many separate nut chopping threads do we have? Three?

Anyway, just posting my regular PSA for those in the snipped club: rub one out for the lab every year. Don't be my neighbor that somehow healed up and fixed his own plumbing after 8 years of shooting blanks and get that surprise kid you were trying to avoid. I have set a reminder on my calendar on that kid's birthday that I should go drop off a sample.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Chances of healing back together are slim and none if the tubes are cut as the above photo shows and stitched up. But whatever floats your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Thinking of getting a vasectomy for family prevention

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Just how many separate nut chopping threads do we have? Three?

Anyway, just posting my regular PSA for those in the snipped club: rub one out for the lab every year. Don't be my neighbor that somehow healed up and fixed his own plumbing after 8 years of shooting blanks and get that surprise kid you were trying to avoid. I have set a reminder on my calendar on that kid's birthday that I should go drop off a sample.
    Did the neighbor get a paternity test? The likelihood of his vas healing back together after eight years is remote to the point of insignificant. His wife banging someone else is very likely.

Reconnecting the vas surgically is a difficult and not guaranteed to work.

Wife has an IUD. Her choice.

Nuts inside all day with no issues.

Just sayin...

Chances of healing back together are slim and none if the tubes are cut as the above photo shows and stitched up. But whatever floats your boat.
    Well, the cute 2 y.o. toddler that lives 2 houses down from me is proof enough that it can and does happen. Neighbor went back through the records when he was losing his mind thinking his wife cheated on him. He had 2 cm cut from each, ends cauterized and clamped, but after 8 years of shooting blanks, the new test showed he was firing live rounds. Doc went back in and found the reattachment and cut that out too.

Add the fact that dad will be 62 when she graduates high school and he'll need to pay for college right up until he retires and I'll rub one out for the lab once a year. Is it really that tough? Insurance covers the cost, so why not? Yeah the odds are stupidly low, but they're not zero.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Did the neighbor get a paternity test? The likelihood of his vas healing back together after eight years is remote to the point of insignificant. His wife banging someone else is very likely.

Reconnecting the vas surgically is a difficult and not guaranteed to work.

I never asked if they went for a paternity test, it was a touchy subject as you could imagine. As stated above, he did go test again and was found shooting live ammo after 8 years of blanks. Doc went back in and found where it reconnected. It can and does happen on it's own. Just very, very rarely.

Thinking of getting a vasectomy for family prevention

Nature finds a way sometimes.

My wife and I had no issues conceiving either time (I was hoping for at least 6 months of trying) so I don’t think the annual lab will help me much. We are both in our late 30s though so unless it grows back quick I’d be surprised if she gets pregnant at 45 without help.

Edit to add, one of the more surprising things about the whole thing is how much your balls and scrotum swell up. My sack is like 2-3 times normal, it’s not just your balls but the actual scrotum. The reason they give you a jock strap and tell you to wear supportive underwear is that your giant balls are going to be uncomfortable, especially with the feeling of them pulling on your innards if they are dangling around.

Last edited by neufox47; 01-05-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Recovery has went pretty well. I’ve definitely been pushing the activity, probably more than I should but no major impacts yet. Took the 2.5 year old skiing and was holding him up between my legs, then went on a corn tour at my 1 week anniversary without any pain.

Find about 6 pairs of pair of tight fitting briefs before the procedure.

Ha. This happened to me. We are talking an absolute 10 / 10 head turner. She calls out my name and my then wife looks at her, looks at me and bursts out laughing.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.