Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    If he hooks up with a LTR that is much younger than him, she will want kids. Yes, you can have it reversed, but it is costly and more pain in the nuts to deal with. I love my adult children and I am glad they are in my life, but the young selfish guy in me would have only dated barren women, as raising kids can be a PITA.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    raising kids can be a PITA.
    If I remember right, having parents was equally tiresome.

Awkward or not?
    So I'm at my kids' first swim team practice (they are in the beginner group) and a very attractive mother of some other kids is also there.

She looks very familiar.

I try not to blatantly stare but it is bugging me that I can't place her.

Then it hits me.

5 years ago, she was the nurse that prepped me for my procedure.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

"Hey! Remember me? I'm the guy with the big penis that you shaved a couple years ago!"

Great way to break the ice?

^^^ I'm pretty sure using the term "giant schlong" would do a better job jogging her memory. That said, if they're trying to shave your penis before a vasectomy then you may wanna get a second opinion...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

vasectomy ... its a life saving procedure
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The word 'schlong' is not used enough. One of my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    That said, if they're trying to shave your penis before a vasectomy then you may wanna get a second opinion...
    Pretty sure he meant balls. The nurse that shaved mine was very attractive. I was deep into baseball meditation to keep everything acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    The word 'schlong' is not used enough. One of my favs.
    Years ago a radio show jockey, Craig the Dog Faced Boy, used the word schlort

Fyi, dont donate a pint a blood and then immediately bang out a post vasectomy sample in the blood lab bathroom. Not the best multitasking adventure.

Help!... I've Ballin' and can't get it up!

Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

First shot after mine I think a little puff of smoke came out. Perhaps cuz they used a laser to perform the surgery?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    First shot after mine I think a little puff of smoke came out. Perhaps cuz they used a laser to perform the surgery?
    no fucking way

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    no fucking way
    Way.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Need advice guys. The wife just freaked me the fuck out thinking she might be pregnant. 4 days later turns out she is not (I never thought she was but what do I know). Now she says I need a vasectomy. I'm thinking okay, better search the TGR as I'm sure this topic has been discussed. Then I see Beaver's post and now I don't want to do this shit at all.

Millions of people don't wana get a vax either and look how that is playing out

get the snip and get the vax
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Thinking of getting a vasectomy for family prevention

The smell was the worst part

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Need advice guys. The wife just freaked me the fuck out thinking she might be pregnant. 4 days later turns out she is not (I never thought she was but what do I know). Now she says I need a vasectomy. I'm thinking okay, better search the TGR as I'm sure this topic has been discussed. Then I see Beaver's post and now I don't want to do this shit at all.
    Kid 2 turned 3 months recently. Time for me to get the snip too. I’m trying to figure out how I find the best doctor and procedure for this.

Get it done. Beaver took some (well-done) literary license in his description.
    Once the local was injected, everything was tolerable but for one brief moment when it felt like he squeezed one nut.

As he walked me to the door of the clinic he looked over at the receptionist and said "always a good day when the first one can walk out".

Pro tip - don't complain or whine about the pain in front of your wife.

Yup, only 37 years ago and I can remember it like it was last week...

It's pretty low impact, I was up and around the day after and running again within three days. That being said, you probably should have a drink before you go in. In my case, I didn't and this is how it played out. Go in, get instructions, etc. Lay on surgical bed in extremely cold room. Worry about potential shit that can go wrong. Doctor comes in, runs through pre-prep and then says do you mind we have student with us today, Nope, not a big deal until both the assistant and the student are total hotties. And between the cold room and the nervous energy, you are not showing your best side. So you make nervous banter while they shave and clean you up. And then they move your junk around and there is the sizzling and the tugging, The tugging reached into my left brain stem. And then you go home and have some pills and sympathy and have the wife clean you out daily. All in all, 7/10

Haven’t had the snip yet, but this is the best first-hand experience I’ve ever read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-his-vasectomy

No. Just no. No way I could ever do it. Fuck off.

I know a number of guys that accidentally had an unplanned 3rd kid. All went and got snipped right away after that and all were very happy they did it

For a little while this evening, this thread was right next to the "Fatherhood anonymous thread".

I guess I should have posted this in the "Things that amuse me" thread.

Compare a couple of zaps and a day or two of aching balls to years of diapers, getting up at 2AM (and 4, and 6), going insane when your kid won't stop crying, constantly needing to watch them so they don't kill themselves, not being able to leave the house without a mountain of stuff, parent/teacher meetings, PTA fundraisers, nagging your kid about their homework, dealing with teenage angst, and $200K+: https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2017...-raising-child

I mean, I love my kids and all, but there's no way I would go back and start over.