Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Preventing future maggots.
    watch out for snakes

Mine was no big deal. Got a local, procedure was over quickly, wore a jockstrap with frozen peas for a couple of days. Doc said take it easy for a week so I waited until day 8 to go skiing, and day 10 to go for a run. No swimmers on my 3 month checkup.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Trust me, just the idea of 3 kids is more painful than getting this done. Now just think what it would be like if you rolled doubles and came up with twins.
    This happened to a friend of mine. I was at his eldest's graduation today. He still has awhile to go with the twins.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I ended up with another kid post vasectomy when the condom broke but he IS a great kid never caused any trouble and relatively low cost he put himself thru a 5 yr uni program on scholarship/coop

so let me reiterate you wana have lots of sex, masturbate like a school boy and get every last swimmer outa there
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Guy at work got snipped and 11 months later his wife had twins.

The sad part is he is a total douche bag and the apples dont fall far.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I ended up with another kid post vasectomy when the condom broke
    Explanation please?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

With time the memory of the pain recedes, 17 years later and I vaguely remember it like it was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Explanation please?
    He forgot rule # 1.....

Der Poopenhausen
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Explanation please?
    Your body holds the reserves on the hot side of the snip. It took me a full year to fire clear twice in a row. Yes, the pipes were being cleaned damn near daily as well and it still took that long. Sometimes the sticky stuff gets stuck and takes a while to break free.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

My doc advised that he has been challenged 2x during his career and on both occasions the bitch was found to have been untruthful. I know it can happen, but I was assured it to be quite unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Guy at work got snipped and 11 months later his wife had twins.

The sad part is he is a total douche bag and the apples dont fall far.
    Do those kidz look like the postman ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Your body holds the reserves on the hot side of the snip. It took me a full year to fire clear twice in a row. Yes, the pipes were being cleaned damn near daily as well and it still took that long. Sometimes the sticky stuff gets stuck and takes a while to break free.
    yes this ^^

I am not a MD, but I find this hard to believe. When I was intact all I had to do was look at my wife and she was knocked up. Once I got sniped, bam, done. How much could you have in reserve after being snipped? Maybe 3 loads at the most and if those didn't all go down her throat as you were recuperating, well you did it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

^^^unless she's a spitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I am not a MD, but I find this hard to believe. When I was intact all I had to do was look at my wife and she was knocked up. Once I got sniped, bam, done. How much could you have in reserve after being snipped? Maybe 3 loads at the most and if those didn't all go down her throat as you were recuperating, well you did it wrong.
    Nope it’s a thing - gotta glove up for a couple months and get tested again.

A couple “extra” kids running round the ski hill on account of not following the Docs advice.

But in Xr’s case the evidence may point elsewhere-
    - good kid
    - kid has regular employment
    - kid works hard
    - kid not gentleman of leisure
    may want to check the DNA on that one.

I did not know these things.

Thank you TGR health class that I never got.

Quote Originally Posted by LHutz Esq View Post
    Nope it’s a thing - gotta glove up for a couple months and get tested again.

A couple “extra” kids running round the ski hill on account of not following the Docs advice.

But in Xr’s case the evidence may point elsewhere-
    - good kid
    - kid has regular employment
    - kid works hard
    - kid not gentleman of leisure
    may want to check the DNA on that one.
    I think I have heard you still got 2 or 3 doz hot shots in there apres snip which was about what I was at when the condom failed, so i went for the test and Doc said " yer clean now but whatever you had you should have been selling "

I have always assumed the strongest/smartest swimmer hung out to the very end, turned the lights off and went on to glory

Do you really want to see my 8 months of test results that say you're wrong?

Fwiw, the Dr. was surprised too and was ready to go back in and cut again after 8 months because in rare cases the vas can heal itself back together. Typical is 3 months to clear two tests, 4 weeks apart. I'm the reason why Kaiser's policy is two tests with 0 sperm present before they'll declare you done. My first test was clear and then I kept firing dead and dying tadpoles for nearly a year before I got 2 clear tests. It does happen.

But hey, go play fast and wreckless and get that kid you went and got your balls set on fire to avoid. I'm not you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Think when I got snipped I had to take sample back a short time after for a test. Is that not SOP anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

This is not something to get [pissy] about. It's a binary question.

Snipped:

Now:

Live/No?

DJS, the sperms were strong in that one! (Jedi voice)
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Why is it the people with Vasectomies are always raising kids?

Buddy did it for his wife. (after she asked for and got 2 kids, no mistakes)

Recently she just decided to start dating a creep from Craig’s list and they split.

One of the first things he told me is he regrets the vasectomy. Not because he wants more kids but because he got it for her.

I’m married for a long time 0 kids by choice and have no issues. Huge difference in rubbers these days. A couple of the newish styles are really fun for me.
    Last edited by OregonDead; 06-10-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Have u actually tried every kind of condom?

Seems kind of weird he would feel that way. As a single guy he can now go plow the fields without fear (except for STDs). I don't get it?

I did it for both of us. I like riding bareback. A little worried about the possible link to dementia. Otherwise, no regerts.

Seems kind of weird he would feel that way. As a single guy he can now go plow the fields without fear (except for STDs). I don't get it?
    It is weird thinking and I just told him to keep his eyes on the road ahead.
    These days he has to suit up to play the field.
    V may be an asset if he gets into another LTR but not really till then.
    Also can these things be reversed?
    Maybe he does want more kids and he isn’t letting on.
    Anyway the guy with mental anguish over it. He’s already getting good mental help. I hope his lawyer is good.