Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bumping this up to see if anyone will be there this weekend? I'm heading up tomorrow, Thursday (and will be there every weekend in March)

Originally posted by Bullet
    Go get him!!! MammothPunk
    This guys not so fun

Arrow

Uber and anyone else interested: We'll take your suggestion and see if anyone's got nickel change at the bottom of chair 1 (Broadway) at 9:30 Thursday morning.

Hopefully we'll see you there.

I've got the day off, so I'll be making turns tomorrow (3/11) at Mammy. I'll be looking for change @ 9.30a - Broadway Express.

Also, I've got two (2) 50% discount vouchers for an all-day ticket that I could unload to help ease someone's pain. 9.15a - First two that meets me at the clock facing the Main Lodge ticket counters (across from the Patrol room) gets em.
    Last edited by johannus; 03-11-2004 at 01:40 AM.

Unhappy

Johannus- As you found out. We weren't there at 9:30. We are scum. So sorry.
    Crash and I plotted a route to Mammoth that turned out to be closed for the winter. By the time we found our way back to 395 we were about an hour late.
    We would have liked to hook up with you. You would have enjoyed the crew.
    See you at the Beaver tonight?

Sorry. I wasn't there either. We ended up having to get a rental car. A trip to Mammoth would have put the milage way over the alloted amount.

However, some of the Mammoth crew up at the summit made suggestions of a Mammoth Mini later in the season. Anyone know of anything? I've been out of the loop for the last week...
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site