What do the long-term models for Utah look like?

I'll be in town March 12-19, just seeing if I should expect some fresh.

pretty dry this week with a few brush bys...so i figure by mid march we should be back in the snowy pattern. But I dont think anyone knows, but the skiing will be good regardless

i'm in the same boat, leaving a kick ass winter here at UVM to go home to park city march 10-25, hoping we get some blower.....
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

Currently, it is setting up for a blocking pattern into this week with a pretty strong ridge off the CA coast and a hudge stationary L in the Gulf of AK. The L is going to spin off a couple of strong vort lobes that will push the westerlies into the western states in the middle to the end of the week. They will be overruning a long-wave ridge so they should be weakening as they reach the Wasatch and Colorado. Depending on how progressive the pattern is, there is some good looking activity stacking up in the Gulf of AK to make its way into the states. But this week is going to be dry with a few brush-bys and the ridge rebuilding into next week. I will know better when the afternoon 6-10 day and 8-14 HPC forecasts are released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

DisArray Guest
    Have low expectations. That way you will not be disappointed.

It will be warm and wet.... so be prepared.... plenty of sun though so bring your speedo's

I knew what to expect coming into the week, and it's still been pretty awesome. Found some great snow in Mineral basin today, and Catherine's Area and East Greeley yesterday.

the long term models suggest that it may be time to switch from two skis to two wheels

sjhgjhghghjglj Guest
    There is inevitably a brainstorming session during the off-site meeting, which is not so bad if done right. RS GoldBut these meetings are often an exercise in Cheap RS Gold group. Buy WOW GoldThe most popular, loud, or powerful members tend to monopolize the session, and only their ideas scribbled on a flip chart pages. Quiet people ignored, which has the effect,RuneScape Gold she concluded, for the rest of the session. This type of brainstorming is just a popularity contest. Do not get me wrong: I am a firm believer in planning quarterly meetings. I ran a multibillion-dollar organization,RuneScape Gold so fast, that grew in the history of Inc. Magazine's 500 fastest growing companies, only Microsoft has grown faster for longer.

Gotta love spam-bot bumping crap up.