Thread: LOKI

LOKI

I just bought a hoody from this company this weekend at the marmot sale. They have an interesting idea; there are integrated mittens in the sleeves and there is a face/neck warmer that pulls forward out of the hood. It seems well made and the mittens, while not mittens that I would use everyday seem good for days it gets cold and I'm using lightweight gloves or for days when it randomly starts snowing. Like this Wednesday when I was at a friend's house and it started to snow in kirkland, I didn't even have to go in to get gloves or worry about getting my hands cold, I just flipped the sleeves into mittens and hit my friend in the head with a snowball.

And, has anyone tried any of their coats?, I only saw one but it was too big for me, but I may be interested in buying one for next year.

Oh and a web site may be useful: http://www.lokiusa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shitonastick View Post
    I just bought a hoody from this company this weekend at the marmot sale. They have an interesting idea; there are integrated mittens in the sleeves
    Meh...I had integrated mittens in my sleeves when I was 4....

Haha yeah I did too , though i think they were just attached to the ends

my ski teams coaches jackets are loki, they have to integrated mittens, mot coaches use their own gloves though, every one is pretty happy with those jackets
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

loki is the shit. talked to those dudes at the outdoor retailers show this winter and everything looks super solid. peace