Exclamation My Nevada Corp needs sales tax exemption forms

I've got a Nevada corporation that I've been trying since before Thanksgiving to get someone in the state office of Nevada to help me with. All I need is the sales tax exemption form.
    They never answer the phone and they don't answer messages left in that state office. Does anyone know of another way to get this done short of a 1000 mile round trip down there?

You just need the blank form? It's not here?
    http://tax.state.nv.us/forms.htm

Well, I guess we can close the file on that one.

Does your "corporation" need a "professional salesman" with "good closing skills" and a penchant for getting the job done?

Quote Originally Posted by Endlessseason View Post
    I've got a Nevada corporation that I've been trying since before Thanksgiving to get someone in the state office of Nevada to help me with. All I need is the sales tax exemption form.
    They never answer the phone and they don't answer messages left in that state office. Does anyone know of another way to get this done short of a 1000 mile round trip down there?
    If you'd spent the 3 or 400 bucks a lawyer or accountant would have charged to take care of the matter, you wouldn't have had to stroke out since November and then rely on tax advice from a skiing chat board.

Just a thought.

Rookie.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    If you'd spent the 3 or 400 bucks a lawyer or accountant would have charged to take care of the matter, you wouldn't have had to stroke out since November and then rely on tax advice from a skiing chat board.
    Just a thought.
    Rookie.
    Heh. Yeah, paying a Nevada accountant that was referred to me a lot of money to set all this up apparently didn't include that part.

...and this skiing chat board has provided a lot more than great tax advice over the years. There's some really bright people in here. Thank you, Steven S Dallas.

Why have you set up a Nevada corp? Don't believe all the people who say - tax free Nevada - the state may be - but if your business is here or a different state you'll still have to pay tax where you do business thus jsut making Nevada a form filing headache state.

Definitely not for the typical reasons. Someday I'll tell you on the chairlift if you'll ever get up there again...

Quote Originally Posted by Endlessseason View Post
    Definitely not for the typical reasons. Someday I'll tell you on the chairlift if you'll ever get up there again...
    Yeah I've been pretty pathetic this year. I am ashamed to say how many times I've been up this year. I won't say the number but you can double it up by counting the fingers on one hand providing you haven't had 2 amputated