Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2262

Thread: Props to...

props to BeHuWe on a great deal on awesome shifts. the jong is new around here, but he's one of us. buy with confidence from that dude.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    props to da barncat, great buyer. very quick response time, immediate payment.

props to m104da, great seller. very fast response time, product shipped right away, arrived in as advertised condition.

Commish was a great seller. Quick shipping and skis were in fantastic shape

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Props to wantriot for G3 Universal skins. New in box, good price, paid him in person, no issues at all. Thanks!

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Props to Gunder, great seller. Stio jacket was shipped to me immediately, arrived in pristine condition as advertised. thanks!

I haven't posted enough in this thread...

Most recently props to Skiwald for the GS sticks. In great condition, fast responses and shipping. Thanks mang!

Also

to snapT for the Jamis road bike, which he basically donated to me

to gtid for the project sled, that I am still behind on!

and probably more I'm forgetting about

props to wstdeep for the best deal on new sticks i've ever seen, thanks dood

Props to slowroastin for an easy transaction, fast shipping, and some sweet looking skis

Two snaps and a rewind for BeHuWe for a wicked good pack, probe and shovel which are going to a ski buddy (always good to upgrade your partners kit for them right?). Fast ship, sweet sale, big thanks.

Props to mikey_b for sending, free of charge, a tether for a pieps beacon I had lost.

You rock, man!

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shorty_J; 01-23-2021 at 08:07 PM.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Thanks to HAB for a clean pair of pivots!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Purchased a pair of Nordica Enforcers 104 Free from Ptex1.
    Great guy, very knowledgeable, and great prices (including free shipping)! Highly recommended.
    SkiBoot RX
    theskishop@gmail.com
    406-702-1530

Thanks to lemonhead for a sweet pair of FREE rossi skis!

An overdue HUGE props to timackie for the kids tele gear! Bonus points for the Berthoud Pass meetup point.

Mega props to eplanajr and SirVicSmasher - they both pitched in to get a pair of skis on Seattle Craigslist to me in Big Sky, just for the spirit of TGR. Two great mags here.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I'd like to give some major props to adrian.bee. He sold me some mittens and shipped them asap and after USPS lost the package he refunded my money before filing a claim without me even having to ask (in fact I offered to split the cost with him). Very upstanding move from a good dude. It's people like him who make this place awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

So, a few kudo's to great guys I've purchased from recently. (In the last year, so your "recently" may vary.)

@N1CK - Man this dude is totally awesome. Found some Katana's on CL, that the seller wouldn't ship. Nick went and picked them up, paid the guy cash for my ppal sent funds and got them boxed up and shipped. I haven't seen them yet, but Nick says they look freeking new. Stoked to ski them. Nick was "totally wicked!" 15/10 Thanks dude!

@Tahoepa; Attack2 demo's. Great condition, quick ship. Would totally do again. 10/10

@1000-Oaks; for some sweet Attack2 demo's with brakes. Perfectly packed and quick ship. Very good price. 10/10

@Utagonian; some nice GS Skis. Even better, when he made a trip through PDX, he dropped them off at my house! (Take that Amazon!) Good price, great guy. 10/10

@cbrady21; Some brakes for those Attack2 demo's up there. Needed something wider than the 110's. He delivered. Quick ship, great dude! 10/10

@El Chupacabra; Some boots, K2 Spines - just for shipping. They've gotten a lot of good use. The 17YO son of a friend is ripping with me on them now! 11/10 - perhaps even 15/10. Thanks dude!

@Bandit Man; Swapped some Warden13 demos for Attack2 demos. Deal went super good. Great packing etc! 10/10

@PNWcement for a couple of pairs of Attack1 demos for loaner skis, etc. Awesome guy. Thanks! 10/10

@Teenaged; He mediated a deal he posted for a friend. The whole thing kind of went sideways and his friend was kind of a dick. But Teenaged handled it like a pro. I'd never deal with the friend again, but I'd totally vouch for Teenaged - he went above and beyond to fix it. I hope he made out ok. 12/10

@lucknau; Some Warden demos. (This is really old.) Very cool local guy. Thanks! 10/10 (We need to ski together sometime!)

There's probably more - but those are the ones I can recall, or find PM's for.
    Thanks - it's a great community!

[And yeah, I probably ought to quit buying shit, eh?!]

Huge props to m104da for a super quick turnaround on scoping around his local consignment shop for tele skis and boots for me. Sent me info and pictures of skis and boots in real time, pulled the trigger the same day, and shipped the next. Dude is a legend

Props to...

Mn_teleswede for the little kid skis

Skibrd for the pow skis

Deacon for the Moment Hot Mess
    Last edited by slowroastin; 02-05-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Huge wet props to mntlion for a rare pick, a tricky purchase and a Cananada to LaLa Land shipment.

You’re a credit to your nation sir and we should all be more like you. Should you ever need a kidney or a lung or some binding screws, I’m your guy.

Mag royalty!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    There was J, Double J, KJ, JJ, another guy who said 'Just Call Me J', Shaggy, and a guy who called himself Whooshit.

Props to...

And yet another big shout out to mtnlion who set up my kid with some new boots and then fought through some shipping screwups (not on his part) to make sure they actually arrived. Kid is happy, mtnlion kicks ass.

N1CK

I’ve bought two things from him and both were in great condition and a great price.

Basically the model for what TGR gear swap should be

Props to mr_pretzel.
    Long ago, I mentioned that a specific ski model was at the very top of my WishList, but with a severe constraint that it must be a low-price deal, even if that meant I'd need to wait years for a swiss-cheesed beater pair to come up. Now, about 2 years later, out of the blue, mr_pretzel saw a low-price pair of brand-new-old-stock in Canada, he remembered me, and then he haggled with the seller, fronted the money, and shipped to me before he & I even finalized the details, haha. Stoked! I look forward to repaying mr_pretzel's kindness, and also to paying it forward to other mags in the future.

Prior Overlord 193cm 2017, my #1 dream ski for years, is finally MINE ! ...all because of mr_pretzel !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Overlord2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	646.9 KB 
ID:	362846

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Gotta love a happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Props to mr_pretzel.
    Long ago, I mentioned that a specific ski model was at the very top of my WishList, but with a severe constraint that it must be a low-price deal, even if that meant I'd need to wait years for a swiss-cheesed beater pair to come up. Now, about 2 years later, out of the blue, mr_pretzel saw a low-price pair of brand-new-old-stock in Canada, he remembered me, and then he haggled with the seller, fronted the money, and shipped to me before he & I even finalized the details, haha. Stoked! I look forward to repaying mr_pretzel's kindness, and also to paying it forward to other mags in the future.

Prior Overlord 193cm 2017, my #1 dream ski for years, is finally MINE ! ...all because of mr_pretzel !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Overlord2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	646.9 KB 
ID:	362846

Awesome story, awesome mag, awesome ski!!! Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk