Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sound Track From License to Thrill and Blizzard of Ahhhs/I GOT IT!

I just got the sound track from License to Thrill and Blizzard of Ahhhs with Rasta Stevie talking!

Does anyone knew what happen to Rosta Stevie?

Thanks Rasta Mark

So does this mean that 666 finally found all the vinyl and mixed it up for us?

Oh man any chance you could share it somewhere?
    Thanks,
    Rasta Wongie.

My buddy from NY city found some program that took it from the DVDs and cut out some of the talking but left the good stuff in. Like. "This is a License to Thrill."

PM me your Address, SS#, and bank account #. Just a address will work and I will try to make some copies

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd Wong View Post
    Oh man any chance you could share it somewhere?
    Thanks,
    Rasta Wongie.

Smile

Is it in MP3 format? Maybe just use Sendspace?
    Thanks!

Address?
    I can send it now. I will need to send 5 different ones. (Oh 400!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd Wong View Post
    Is it in MP3 format? Maybe just use Sendspace?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by minddoc; 02-17-2007 at 11:44 PM.

I sent a copy of the music to mntlion with "sendspace" and it worked well. If others are wanting a copy let me know.

Ooh, I would love one too!

me me me too please!

thanks man!

pm email,
    I can do it now
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    me me me too please!

thanks man!

Nope, I haven't done it yet. This is interesting but I need to take a listen for myself since I'm a nitpicking asshole.

PM sent....

If I send it, you must rename a run at your home mountain (kirkwood?) Kevin Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post
    Nope, I haven't done it yet. This is interesting but I need to take a listen for myself since I'm a nitpicking asshole.

PM sent....

got it

thanks,

sounds great

Thanks man, when I gather some time today, I'll save, convert, rip, burn, and listen under ideal conditions.
    Last edited by skier666; 02-21-2007 at 01:30 PM.

Just an FYI, if you wanted to share and make it available for everyone, you could just post the Sendspace link in the thread here. Just an option...that I fully endorse.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.

I just sent the License to Thrill soundtrack (tape) I have out to be converted to CD. I'm definitely willing to make copies for anyone interested. I'll post again when I get the CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by LightlyToasted View Post
    Just an FYI, if you wanted to share and make it available for everyone, you could just post the Sendspace link in the thread here. Just an option...that I fully endorse.
    I will send a sendspace to you with the music and you could do it. I'm not sure how to put it on the TGR board.

I grew up watching License to Thrill constantly, and have scoured the intraweb p2p sites trying to find teh songs from it (fat chance, i found out, except for some 808 state). If anyone figures out how to share this easily, I would appreciate the hook-up. Send a JONG some love!

I am trying to send everyone a copy who is asking for one, via "sendspace." I am unsure how it works, but I am sending it via email. If you don't get your copy in a week email me back and remind me. Its easy to do it just takes a bit of time to load the music.

Everyone who receives one must rename a run at their home ski area "Kevin Andrews"

I have a version of Escape to New York on mp3 that I miraculously found on limewire a while ago for whoever is interested.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

I have sent out about 10 copies and not one response about a new run called “Kevin Andrews”

hey minddoc,
    i had my email option turned off, but I just fixed it. And I will follow through with the deal and rename one of these crazy Poconos runs as promised

PM me an email address. I can't send it to your TGR mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    hey minddoc,
    i had my email option turned off, but I just fixed it. And I will follow through with the deal and rename one of these crazy Poconos runs as promised

License To Thrill Movie Audio Rip Torrent

For all of you looking for License To Thrill soundtrack info. Two pieces of news

1) I just made a torrent of an audio rip of the movie from VHS. Sound quality is excellent. Songs are all there but of course have voice-overs in some places. Read the torrent notes: http://www.mininova.org/tor/739436

2)There is a Nasty Rox CA$H torrent that is active right now where you can get the album version of many of the songs on the soundtrack: http://www.mininova.org/tor/532787

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by minddoc View Post
    Does anyone knew what happen to Rosta Stevie?
    If I remember correctly he got popped for growing large quantities of shrooms and pot in a house somewhere in SW Colorado a few years ago. I think it turned out his Dad was a big shot Texas lawyer and he hired a bunch of heavy hitters to defend him, but I don't know how it all turned out in the end. Recently I heard he's doing a weekly reggae show on a station down in Durango.