Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to buy BRO Models?

With the waiting list and such, I don't really feel like going through the PM Gear website and throwing my CC# into the ether and hoping that one day skis will show up at my door...

What is the best way to get the ball rolling?

Walk to the factory and steal them, there's definitely skis there.

What a dumbass question.

Quote Originally Posted by snoboy View Post
    With the waiting list and such, I don't really feel like going through the PM Gear website and throwing my CC# into the ether and hoping that one day skis will show up at my door...

Go to the PM Gear website and throw your CC# into the ether. Some day skis will show up at your door.

Seriously. PM Splat if you need more feedback during the process, but they're worth it, despite the wait and delivery date uncertainty.

hookers and blow

thatll give you some leverage
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

You may be the single dumbest person on the face of this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Really, you thinks it's dumb hey? I thought that it might be useful for people who aren't part of the In group here to have this info posted, because we all know that Pat & Co. are having trouble unloading all the skis that they are cranking out these days.

Really, you thinks it's dumb hey? I thought that it might be useful for people who aren't part of the In group here to have this info posted, because we all know that Pat & Co. are having trouble unloading all the skis that they are cranking out these days.
    Send an email to info@pmgearusa.com. Ask us any questions you might have about purchasing and delivery times there.

Buy 'em used and you'll get them sooner. Maggots never ski hard on their Bros, so they'll be in pristine condition, you won't even need to ask.

I thought that it might be useful for people who aren't part of the In group here to have this info posted, because we all know that Pat & Co. are having trouble unloading all the skis that they are cranking out these days.
    someone call an ambulance
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Quote Originally Posted by doublediamond223 View Post
    Walk to the factory and steal them, there's definitely skis there.

What a dumbass question.
    The lazer beams and rottweilers will mow you down before you get within 100 yards of the building.

Not a dumb question. Just shoot us an email.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    You may be the single dumbest person on the face of this earth.
    unpossible.

I'll sell you my bros.... First year mounted with solly S900 Equipe Din to 12.

Bases and edges perfect....$950.00 + shipping

or throw your cc# on the site and wait like everyone else JONG!

The in group? You've got to be shitting me.

PM Splat, search function, or look in gear swap. No big secret.

As far as I can tell, all you have to do to join the "in group" is communicate with Pat & co. Send a PM, or email like Twoplanker suggests.

What would be useful? That people interested in buying skis from PMGear should maybe send an email to PMGear?

I'm not part of any In group and I think I still figured that one out for myself Sparky.

Quote Originally Posted by INDY GS View Post
    JONG!
    'bout time!

Amidst abuse, threats, cancellations, and a couple good blowjobs, I have been going just as fast as we can. About halfway through the batch of orders after we ship another load this next week. We're on the 188s (finally) after the 188 bases we first got were all screwed up, then back to 179s. Then 179 fats.

Honestly, we thought we'd have them all done by now, but we are making them better and better every batch, incorporating better materials into the skis and continually tweaking the process. We just want to make sure they are worth the wait and exceed expectations. Manufacturing is a mofo, but we got it down now.

So what is the approximate lead time if someone were to put a CC# onto the old PMGear site these days elseniormasteromanufacturingmofo?
    He who has the most fun wins!

Splat: You be bringin a few of dose blem dems to the UT mini?
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

They are very mmuch worth the wait. Throw your damn cc# out there and get on the list. Your number will be safe. And one day when you least expect it the DHL truck will pull up to your house with a package. I got really exciited when this happened.

Post a WTB in the gear trade section. You might get hooked up. Its worth a try. I got an almost gem pair for a great deal. From a few feet away I can't even see any topsheet scratches -- cause there really aren't many. Not everything in the gear trade section is beat.

But... waiting for PMGear would be well worth it. These are some nice skis.

I read that post and had that feeling come over me where the dude in the ski school jacket with one client sneaks in and cops an attitude with only a couple others even in the line.

Of course, this line is much longer...and so much more worth the wait. I love my Bros, so jump in line and taste the anxiety...they'll thank you for it.
    "I'm on the High-T and all I need is a little gravity to bring me back...back to the fringe"

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    Post a WTB in the gear trade section. You might get hooked up. Its worth a try. I got an almost gem pair for a great deal. From a few feet away I can't even see any topsheet scratches -- cause there really aren't many. Not everything in the gear trade section is beat.

But... waiting for PMGear would be well worth it. These are some nice skis.

I second this suggestion. I did this via thread in tech talk and was hooked up by a mag (who shall remain nameless unless he outs himself) with a SWEET pair of 188's. They are DEFINITLY worth the wait. so SAC up, be a man and throw down the plastic or whine bitch and moan. Well, whining bitching and moaning can be more fun...DOH, delimas in life.

OH, i will offer to you my courier service, you send pmgear your cc# and have them send me the skis. I am close since you are in the Kootney's and I will take REALLY GOOD care of them for you.....
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

I have no doubts that they are worth the wait. I skiied them this week, and tried hard to find a reason not to buy them. I failed.

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    So what is the approximate lead time if someone were to put a CC# onto the old PMGear site these days elseniormasteromanufacturingmofo?
    We're still out 40-50 days, comish. But, worth the wait???? I just ordered edges and bases at 1.8 mm, as opposed to the 1.3 mm edges and bases we've been using. When I say we're making them better as we go, I'm not blowing smoke up anyone's ass with regards to stating waiting makes the ski better. We're comitted to blowing the rest of the ski industry out of the water. Slowly - but surely!