Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Originally posted by Woodsy
    with Artest & O'neal vs. the Walace boys this could get ugly, fast.

alot of CRAAAAAAAAZY doods on the floor with size & talent.

damn

& you have a point Indy owned the pistons until Sheed showed up & they won in April

this is the best NBA final 4 in recent memory, all 4 teams have a legitimate shot, & I am a big West supporter.

Loved the Lakers as a kid but fukk em in their cheating asses now.

& Karl EOD!
    Woodsy...

How can a salt laker like yourself go dissin on Karl Malone. Karl Malone never did nuthin to you, in fact Karl Malone loves eveyone in SLC. Its like Karl Malone was sayin the other day, "Karl Malone never did no drugs. these young kids do drugs and don't work as hard as Karl Malone, and Karl Malone tries to tell them, but they dont listen to Karl Malone." Know what Karl Malone is tryin to say?
    Last edited by Karl_Malone; 05-27-2004 at 03:07 PM.
    Karl Malone never met a personal pronoun Karl Malone liked.

An 18-point spankin' on home court...

My boys done did me proud tonight.

Thank you for whoopin' Indiana and reminding us that Reggie is old and slow.

Ho yeah!
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

ShadowBoxer Guest
    Lakers BEEEEEEEATCH!!!

ShadowBoxer Guest
    Pistons BEEEEEEATCH!!!!

BOOYA!

Bring on the white girl rapin', 3rd-person talkin', Sonics dissin', Zen buddhisin' punk-ass Lakers!
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

1 down, 3 to go.

Nice work boys.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

HA! Pistons laid the wood to the Lakers in this game. Kobe and Shaq 59 points, rest of team? 15. Pathetic effort by LA and I don't want to hear how they needed this to "get motivated." What kind of 'great' team needs to lose a game at home (or the first 2 games against SA) in order to get motivated. This is the finals for Chrissake! I never thought I'd ever, ever, ever say this: GO PISTONS!

Now that was a basketball game. Damnation. Man was I sweatin going down 2-0. Looks like we've finally got ourselves a real Finals series.

Money:

http://images.latimes.com/media/phot...6/12922292.jpg
    Last edited by CS; 06-09-2004 at 09:05 AM.

Go

quick question.............

why do the almighty lakers have such a hard time beating a team that misses as many easy layups as my pistons do?

I don't think anyone has ever defended the lakers as hard as the stones do.......

when do you think payton and malone are going to show up at a game? I havn't seen them yet.....
    ________
    silver surfer vaporizer
    ________
    vapourizers
    Last edited by A-wreck; 01-24-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Go

side note:

this is shaping up to be a good series though.............
    wont be surprised if the lakers win................
    I'm just happy the stones are in it.........................
    I think we will be for a few years to come too..................
    ________
    extreme q
    Last edited by A-wreck; 01-24-2011 at 12:28 PM.

when do you think payton and malone are going to show up at a game?

As much as I hate to admit...Malone played with a ton of heart last night. He was a factor, bum wheel and all.

My hate for the lakers is infinite. Shaq fould every time her get the ball, Kobe is a rapist and they're all pricks. And I hate Derek Fisher cuz e always makes the big shots, along with Kobe. THe pistons are full of badasses, they will kick ass in Detroit

damn that game was hot! Gonna be a great series. Truthfully I wouldn't mind seeing someone new win. Ben Wallace is the man and I've always respected the way he plays with so much heart. But you gotta give Kobe his props and that Luke Walton assist was sick!
    "I'm afraid of heights- but not with my skis on"
    Maegan Carney

Keeping It Real for the 04:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
    -President Bush

luke walton mantra all night
    "balls deep in Britney, Balls deep in Britney"
    the pistons gave that game away @ the end.

prince should have been on Kobe. whoo else is gonna shoot it.

Payton needs to get on board if that team is gonna go anywhere

prince started out on kobe but switched with hamilton when the lakers ran the screen.

Detroit gave that game away, damn that was hard to watch. claw back from 11 down to have that happen. They blew it when they were up by 6 with 45 seconds left and that cheapie foul on shaq plus the bucket. Either give him the basket, no foul, or fucking take his head off and make damn sure that ball doesnt go in.

Its hard to watch these games with al micheals sucking LA's collective wang throughout the whole series. The only time they talk about detroit is when they are saying how lucky they are that they are still in the game, and that the lakers haven't blown them out. Almost take 2 on the road against the lakers and still no respect. lame

pistons in 6

Originally posted by Ubersheist
    I watched the game at home last night. (I don't think anyone else in Norcal cares about the series since the Kings are out.) I was jumping up and down on my couch, sweating bullets and biting my nails until they bled. I wonder how it was at my buddy's house out in L.A. where you'd automatically go to everytime there was a Lakers post-season game. I wonder if he still has a roof after last night's game.
    ...cept the transplants, which by the way there are plenty in the City - go Lakers baby!
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

Originally posted by CS
    Now that was a basketball game. Damnation. Man was I sweatin going down 2-0. Looks like we've finally got ourselves a real Finals series.
    Whats this we stuff, are you on the team?

Pistons in 6.

Al Michaels needs to shut the fuck up.

Come on, boys!
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Originally posted by powderwhore

Pistons in 6.
    It's funny how most people say "we" when the team wins, and say "them" when the team loses.

As for being a good series, maybe, but detroit almost took 2 in la before they went absolute zero cold for shooting. So close to putting them down 2-0.

The riots in detroit are going to be so fun to watch. I can't wait for the pay per view.
    Last edited by Ski Monkey; 06-09-2004 at 09:49 PM.

lol @ that "we" and "they" observation

I'm gonna say L.A. in 6.

I think the Pistons had to go for the Jugular and take game 2 if the wanted to win. Now they let the Lakers get their confidence back up. But then again, all they have to do is hold down all 3 home games and it's over, so it could ge either way
    Maegan Carney

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
    -President Bush

I am not going to sell the team out and will still say Pistons in 6. But I just got this sinking feeling in my gut after Kobe hit that 3. I knew LA would take it in over time...I am just hoping the momentum does not cary over to the Palace.

Go

I wouldn't worry MF...........
    palace crowd is way more involved in the game than the L.A. crowd........
    that is a huge factor with the stones...............
    ________
    free themes
    Last edited by A-wreck; 01-24-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Originally posted by powderwhore

Pistons in 6.
    That we stuff was in reference to us, the fans. As in we, the fans, finally have a decent NBA finals to watch unlike the last oh, 5 years or so of sub-par finals basketball.

And please, don't come up with this "Pistons gave it away" crap. Shaq still had to make that fowl shot, and Kobe's 3 wasn't exactly wide open, not to mention it was from pretty damn deep. It's not like the Piston laid down and let the Atlanta Hawks come back and beat them.

yeah that game was won, not lost or given away. I actually thought it was over when Ben Wallace snatched down an OB and put it back late in the 4th. But Kobe at his best is too good... that wasn't bad defense by Hamilton.

actually though on second thought, where the Pistons really fuct up is on the inbounds pass of the play. The Lakers gave it to Shaq way out on the perimeter, and I think he might have even dribbled it before passing to Kobe, why not foul Shaq when given the obvious opportunity? I can understand wanting to play straight up though when you're up by 3 with like 10 seconds left though... but in hindsight, take the foul
    Maegan Carney

-President Bush

Ok, maybe they didnt give it away, that was a sweet shot by Kobe. But all I am saying is just give shaq that bucket, you already screwed up by letting him get open, be up by 4 run off some clock and chauncey and rip do not miss from the free throw line, it would have been way harder for the lakers to come back. However when any game ends tied it you can place the blame on so many things, pistons missed a bunch of layups early in the game, Ben's shitty free throw shooting...etc.

All I know is that the palace is going to go off tonite, detroit crowd vs LA crowd is no contest.