The Saints ain't the aints no more...

How bout them Saints?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

The Aints? Damn you're old, that was from, like, 30 years ago or something.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

How about FUCK YOU!?! The Eagles won that game, I've never seen so many bad calls and shitty spots in my life. Everyone loves the Saints because of what happened to New Orleans with Katrina, but FUCK THEM. And fuck Reggie Bush. Bunch of spoiled cunts. Fuck the Saints and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How about FUCK YOU!?!
    little bit of a touchy subject, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How about FUCK YOU!?! The Eagles won that game, I've never seen so many bad calls and shitty spots in my life. Everyone loves the Saints because of what happened to New Orleans with Katrina, but FUCK THEM. And fuck Reggie Bush. Bunch of spoiled cunts. Fuck the Saints and their fans.
    I musta been waching a different game...Examples?

Don't worry, my Bears will take care of the Aint's after we pummel Seattle....I hope?

Bears > Saints > Eagles > Seahawks.

The Bears aren't that good. They have an amazing special teams and an amazing defense but they're not that good. They rocked the NFC because they were in the...well...NFC. Put them in the AFC and they wouldn't have won 12. Maybe 11, certainly 10.

Most of this comes from the fact Grossman is trash. They're a good team, but I think(and hope) the Saints have enough to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    The Aints? Damn you're old, that was from, like, 30 years ago or something.
    I went to games when fans wore paper bags over their heads. I think they have a very good chance of beating the Bears. Seahawks= weakest team to make the 2nd round.

Yeah, I remember those games when I was a youngun'. I was a hudge Rams fan back in the day (i.e., the 70s).
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I love when the Eagles get pummeled...you wanna talk about overrated? That would be the Eagles for the past 5 or 6 years.
    [This Space For Rent]

The eagles aren't overatted...but they have had some very overatted players (TO, mcnabb) and they had a decent shot to go far this season with the new QB. I didn't think they'd even make it to the playoffs, but look out next year if they pick up some stronger defensive players because they have the offense players and the offensive line to make things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GagePLoungin View Post
    I went to games when fans wore paper bags over their heads. I think they have a very good chance of beating the Bears. Seahawks= weakest team to make the 2nd round.
    But the Seahawks have found their HEART. They will come out with a ton of heart, even if they do get outgunned and outmanned and outtallented by the Bears I think that we will still find a way to win. Just watch.
    If that's the way it is, then that's the way it is.

Won some good cheddar on the spread with that Saints game. Thanks for keepin it close Philly!

go hawks

you guys are getting all worked up over nothing. Chargers have it, hands down

Quote Originally Posted by HikeforTurns View Post
    you guys are getting all worked up over nothing. Chargers have it, hands down
    I would have to say after watching my team get trashed by these f'n guys twice this year- I would have to agree with you. What ever Rivers does + or - LT will make up for it and the D is just as good as any in the NFL.