Anyone Have Experience With These Liners?

Looking to get some aftermarket thermo liners for my boots, and I don't really have the cash for the Intuition's, so I was interested when I saw these: http://www.bomberonline.com/store/ac...ies/liners.cfm

Has anyone used these liners, are they the same ones that came in the Flexon? I'm not really looking for a liner that will increase the stiffness/performance of the boot as much as I want something that will make my boots warmer and more comfortable. These look like they'd fit that bill, but I know there are plenty of crappy thermo liners out there too. Thanks.

I have the NT liners in my AT boots, same guts as a intuition. but normal tongue

none of the int type liners will
    increase the stiffness/performance of the boot

but they are lighter and warmer.

comfortable. About the same for me, with a stock liner or them, I think it is the shell shape that is comfortable or not,

Intuition made the Raicle and Dynafit liners. I've got 'em in my tele and AT boots, they are $$$.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

mntlion - so how do you like those NT liners? I like the fact that they are a tongue design, but it sounds like they are short and sort of soft, compared to the high end model (and compared to high end intuitions?). Are they just as thick as the Intuitions? I like the fact that the Garmont liners have tongues, but they dont take up enough volume. Do you have any pics of yours in your AT boots?

I have such skinny legs that the int wraped around too far, and caused cramps on the sides/back of my chicken legs....

Not that much lower really, and soft. I added a tongue shim to the front to help with that...

same thinkness

pics: on biglines: try are forsale too.

volume: eliminators tongues are you friend

I used the speed version - came with my raichle snowboard hard boots. take them to a bootfitter with a convection oven. way too easy to fuck up on your own.
    Very comfortable once you get them molded correctly.

mntlion - so how do they compare to the Garmont G-fits, in terms of stiffness and volume (thickness)? Where on biglines are the pics?

a bit thinner then the Gfits.

search biglines under my name (mntlion) or the biglines pic # are on in my forsale list on gear swap..