Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kookweird Peeps - Chair 6 Opens tomaaarrrow

yep yep.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Holy Shitballs???!?!?!?! I can't go....

I expect a full TR, if you don't drop oops...well....I'll be really really sad.

I'm gonna slay the mank rocks.

Whoa, you didn't mention that chairs 7 and 9 are opening too! OH MY GOD!!! I'm going to be very, very depressed tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm gonna slay the mank rocks.
    Just save some sick airs for Arty....

Shirly opens @ Squaw tomorrow.....

I just realized 666 will not be here to christen OOps....

Sure, he will be slaying a storm of the century type weather event in the PNW this weekend, but first tracks of the season down a raw, boilerplate, rocky, scary Oops, before its really even skiable is like the next best thing.
    One Gear, Two Planks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    I just realized 666 will not be here to christen OOps....

Sure, he will be slaying a storm of the century type weather event in the PNW this weekend, but first tracks of the season down a raw, boilerplate, rocky, scary Oops, before its really even skiable is like the next best thing.

It's like the end of a tradition.

Biblical weather here in thee PNW. Hurricane force winds, okay, tropical storm force winds here in town. A tree hit my house last night, fun shit indeed.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Greydon Clark View Post
    Biblical weather here in thee PNW. Hurricane force winds, okay, tropical storm force winds here in town. A tree hit my house last night, fun shit indeed.
    That's God's way of telling you to move back to the Mission.

The only thing to do is drive to Kirkwood way too fast while listening to Drumb n Bass, get there by 8 am, ski Oops exclusively, take plenty of photos, and dont forget- wear pastels preferably in a sweatshirt.
    http://momentskis.com/
    See you when Kauai freezes over.

Summit 6 is also opening at alpine this weekend. Finally, Tahoe comes alive!!!
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by ziPPY
    The only thing to do is drive to Kirkwood way too fast while listening to Drumb n Bass, get there by 8 am, ski Oops exclusively, take plenty of photos, and dont forget- wear pastels preferably in a sweatshirt.
    ^we have a lot to live up to in his absence

I'll take the drive way too fast to Kirkwood bit...the rest of you can divide up his other responsibilities amongst yourselves
    One Gear, Two Planks

I can hear you guys....I'm right behind you. They do have internet at DIA. yes, DIA...I'll be Premier Exec because of it!!!!!!! I don't know which is more exciting, skiing PNW this weekend or becoming Premier Exec on United.

I had first tracks down Zachs last year by the way...well, and some boney Oops as well.

Is six really opening? Surely just Zachs under the chair, weren't the snow levels at around 10 grand this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by gg8983 View Post
    Finally, Tahoe comes alive!!!
    I woudn't go that far.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post
    Is six really opening? Surely just Zachs under the chair, weren't the snow levels at around 10 grand this morning?
    Yes. Not sure. and...Yes

weren't the snow levels at around 10 grand this morning?
    too warm in your apt. this morning?
    One Gear, Two Planks

Snow at lake level right now. However, it's coming down very lightly/sporadically. Hopefully it picks up.

As for my rock skiing prowess, a former pizza maker told me that one of you doesn't think I know how to be light on my feet. To this I say, who wants to be light on their feet. It's all about sinking as deep as possible and milking every last bit of pow. Who cares if you're skiing completely on the rocks underneath. That's what 4 year old skis are for...especially skis with a titanal sheet under the p-tex...which also allows you to jib said rocks with mad steeze...just like me...

fuckers
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Arty50 View Post
    Snow at lake level right now. However, it's coming down very lightly/sporadically. Hopefully it picks up.

As for my rock skiing prowess, a former pizza maker told me that one of you doesn't think I know how to be light on my feet. To this I say, who wants to be light on their feet. It's all about sinking as deep as possible and milking every last bit of pow. Who cares if you're skiing completely on the rocks underneath. That's what 4 year old skis are for...especially skis with a titanal sheet under the p-tex...which also allows you to jib said rocks with mad steeze...just like me...

fuckers
    Some things never change

Opening Day 03/04:

"Shoe laughs at Arty as Arty looks for his ski. Meanwhile 666 and Spatters look from above. 666 billygoated the rockline"

Deja Vu all over again:

Bummed.. Can't get up to KW 'til Sunday... Hardly worth the drive with you guys sleighing the goods manana... ok, bad pun...

Anyway, yes, heard Zachs will be the only thing officially open off 6... But hey, don't worry,Timber Creek opens Sat too!

Sad, 12/17 for first day of the season for me... Better late than never?

Really, 6? But only Zach's!?!?

Ugh, god i am getting lazy in my advanced years, not sure i even want to ski Zach's more than once.

Untracked Zach's is pretty damned good, but a tracked up, or icy Zach's sucks.

Ooops, didn't see this thread.

I'm going on Tuesday and hopefully there will be goods left on 6, not sure if it's worth going tomorrow.

I'll be there tomorrow with a lady friend of mine (snowboarder, but she's cute and single and loves the snow).

Tyrone (or anyone else who is there), will you grant us one run with you?

I'll be the one in the eggplant colored honda with chains on and a powder sticker on the back. Don't hit me on Hwy 88 on the way up!!!
    bc-lovah

I'm there. Wonder if Ole (5 now) will like the icy run down Zach's?
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Quote Originally Posted by lph View Post
    Really, 6? But only Zach's!?!?

Ugh, god i am getting lazy in my advanced years, not sure i even want to ski Zach's more than once.

Untracked Zach's is pretty damned good, but a tracked up, or icy Zach's sucks.
    get the sand out man!!!

oh and get some more god damn SNOW!!! I am coming in one week, and you better have some more snow by then!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Quote Originally Posted by kush1 View Post
    oh and get some more god damn SNOW!!! I am coming in one week, and you better have some more snow by then!
    What he said. If there is nothing going on besides Zach's I reserve the right to completely abandon my new years KW mission and head direct to Baker as soon as I get back from the Cdn. Rockies.

Please, please give me a reason to stay.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels