Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lange toe-heel sole plate replacements

After too much hoof'n it through the concrete and asphalt jungle - I need to treat my boots to a good ol' reshoeing.

I’m in need of 2 pairs of Lange boot replacement toe and heel plates, zero degree bevel/cant for 2004/2005 Comp 120/100’s.

Does anyone have these or any idea where I can get me some?
    Straight-lining is the way of the West.

I am going to piggie back on this thread 'cause I am looking for the EXACT same thing. I just need one pair though. If someone is going to PM skezen, could you let me know too please? Skezen, if you find the answer somewhere else could you let me know? Thanks

I'll look at the store tonight for some

2 pairs for skezen and one pair for devo?

Yup, one pair (meaning two toes and two heels) for me. Thanks Mnt.

any chance you have some heel's for an old x wave 10, orange/yellowish, solid, no translucent.
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

SS: nope, I can order them, but shipping from sally to me, me to you will be $$$$.

I assume I will be able to order these at any decent ski shop?
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

I visited a good, some say great, shop in Truckee and was told these are unavailable - and was encouraged to pad some canted versions, un-or dis-canting if that's a concept? or buy new boots. lol.

Then I called Dynastar/Lange @ (435-252-3300) myself and ordered them no problem, for a small fee they will be at my doorstop by the end of the week.

Got to say that the experience w/ D/L def. made up for the seemingly reputable shop.

Lesson learned: sometimes its not best left to the pros.

VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    I've dealt with the same thing, only with buckles for lange boots. Shop gives me ridiculous story and tries to sell me new boots. Email lange, new buckles shipped to me for free. Great company to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by skezen View Post
    I visited a good, some say great, shop in Truckee and was told these are unavailable - and was encouraged to pad some canted versions, un-or dis-canting if that's a concept? or buy new boots. lol.

Then I called Dynastar/Lange @ (435-252-3300) myself and ordered them no problem, for a small fee they will be at my doorstop by the end of the week.

Got to say that the experience w/ D/L def. made up for the seemingly reputable shop.

How much was "small fee"?

15 bucks a pair; which btw was half the price the shop thought they might be able to sell the parts to me.

buy them from lange, not me. my shipping will be close to that from canukiatian

Lange toe/heel replacements

Wow! I've been searching for replacement pads for years and come to find them on a 5 year old thread. I called the number listed above and they had them in stock. This was after searching the web and ski shops from CA to VT. Thanks for the info!

Lange (Toes & Heel lugs)

I have one set (two toes and two heels) from the Lange Comp 130 (Blue and Silver) that are brand new, never used. I will sell cheap, plus shipping. If you pm me I will e mail pictures to make sure they are what you are looking for.

Ohhh Kay, same question, only this time it's a pair of Rossi Course K boots..
    Sole plate listed at 324 mm.. Boot size listed as 28.5..
    Yeah, there old.. And yeah, I should buy new boots.. But I have issues throwing something away, if I can 'fix' it.. Haaa...
    I brought them back to life a few years ago with a pair of Intuition liners.. Shells are still in good shape, but the heel and toe plates crapped out on my near the end of last season.. The Rossi rep in Utah says they threw out all the parts for boots as old as mine just 3 or 4 years ago.. No Joy there..
    I'm in So Cal, if there is a shop that will cut to fit, or someone knows where I can buy a set, that would be great..

Do you still have these? I would love to get them if so. My Toe and Heel pieces are completely worn through, and Lange doesn't currently have any heel pieces in stock.

I followed the post and am in need of a pair of those Lange toe and heel pads. Can you help?

I have some of the newer, vibram toes and heels for the freerides avail. $60 + shipping.

Just called for some Banshee replacements and they have a Rossi plastic-only replacement for $4 plus shipping. They said no more Vibram available, though I'm pretty sure my local shop can still get them (Crystal Mtn).

mine are just competition 100. If you still have them, can you email pic & price? Thanks.

Lange ski boot toe heel replacements

After too much hoof'n it through the concrete and asphalt jungle - I need to treat my boots to a good ol' reshoeing.

I’m in need of 2 pairs of Lange boot replacement toe and heel plates, zero degree bevel/cant for 2004/2005 Comp 120/100’s.

Does anyone have these or any idea where I can get me some?
    you can find these for rs /j 60 65 kids ski boots on eBay

just search eBay for lange heel toe replacements !

Reviving this thread since I’m in need of some sole plates for an old pair of RS 130 Wides that are starting to develop some slop. I haven’t been able to find the exact ones in stock and not entirely sure on the compatibility of others. My boots are the original wide RS from ~2010 if that makes a difference.

I’d love the grippier soles that come on the RX but I don’t know if those will fit the RS. Any insight or leads on where to find them would be much appreciated. Local shop didn’t really know and I haven’t been able to reach Lange on the phone (website says no phone due to covid), so figured I’d check here for you shop-owning mags or anyone who’s hunted for something similar recently

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I haven’t been able to reach Lange on the phone (website says no phone due to covid)
    Have you tried 435-252-3300?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Have you tried 435-252-3300?
    Yeah haven’t been able to get anyone but will try again next week - I’ve hit them up in the past for fks parts and always got through easily so not sure if things are different due to covid or I’ve just had bad luck. Just curious if anyone here happened to have any leads in the meantime
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

https://www.skibootparts.com/lange

I think the RX fits the RS wide, I think.